Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall (1572 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / Workers Chase FUNNAB VC With Juju In Broad Day Light / Mohammud Modibbo Dies (Nigeria's Oldest School Pupil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall by henryc4: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ECnV1zBZRf8/VOcAjLqBwKI/AAAAAAAAAEs/q9-Qi2WfJtg/s1600/comon%2Bent.png[/img]
http://gistrendy..com/2015/02/leaked-primary-school-pupil-caught-with.html
Some say it is End time, some tagged it sins of the fathers, the little lad was caught in a common entrance examination hall With an object suspected to be of diabolical inclination, upon questioning, the boy revealed that he was skeptical on his success in the examination, thus he approached a close friend of him, whose father is a native Doctor, and he made the charms for him.
EXCERPT::
Teacher: What are u Having in your Hand?
pupil: My writing Material.

Teacher: who told u it is a writing material?
Pupil: My Neigbour
Teacher: What did he tell you that it is used for?
Pupil: (crying) He told me that it is a writing material that will make me pass my exams and be the best, he promised me that no one will ever notice that i have it, so i brought it inside the exam hall with confidence.
Is this not sign of end time?? whats your say?
MORE Excerpts @>>>> http://gistrendy..com/2015/02/leaked-primary-school-pupil-caught-with.html
Re: Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall by simplemach(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Na lie joor. Dis pishur na old one
Re: Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall by Adeoba10(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Oloriburuku ni owner blog yen

1 Like

Re: Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall by caselessogbuagu: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
At that age and stage, he already know how to apply juju?
Naija, I hail thee grin
Re: Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall by Maryclaire1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:
Oloriburuku ni owner blog yen
I couldn't agree more wit u. grin
Re: Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall by Chimarto: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
who forced that boy to hold that thing just for him or her to took this pics?
Re: Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall by xeun(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
na your village E happen
Re: Leaked!primary School Pupil Caught With JUJU In A Comon Entrace Examination Hall by henryc4: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Time Table 2015-original / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look / Famous Nigerian Superstitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.