Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look (1562 Views)

Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality / What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? / Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by willexyaho(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2015
The art of palmistry has been around for thousands of years, appearing in Hindu, Chinese and Babylonian traditions. Aristotle himself once said, "Lines are not written into the human hand without reason. They emanate from heavenly influences and man's own individuality."
Was he right? Here's a very simple way to read your own personality just from looking at your own fingertips. Look at the relationship between your index, middle and ring fingers.

http://m.wimp.com/fingers-length/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=MiB/

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by Maczeelly(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmmm...........TEAM A
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by willexyaho(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Correct!
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by tziz(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2015
Cool, jst checked n am A!!
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by willexyaho(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gud team
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by mjames: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
tziz:
Cool, jst checked n am A!!

Because better things are said in A you join just like that. Examine yourself
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by shirgles(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
was dis scientific proven
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by Skillfullulu(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Proud to belong to the A
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by willexyaho(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
shirgles:
was dis scientific proven

What is ur team
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by tziz(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
mjames:

Because better things are said in A you join just like that. Examine yourself
Wats my own? I jst looked at my fingers and matched it n found out it matches with fig A, not like i even blive the whole theory.. Aldou most of the qualities qualify me.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by demmy0325(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by GoodBoi1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm A but also have B characteristics. Does it mean I'm hybrid and unreadable or this doesn't make sense?
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by Yustash001(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
I rep team A
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look by Joshuadon: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
I think majority has the RING finger longer...so many will fall into that category,....
#Dontdeceiveyourself
#Irepringfingercheesy

(1) (Reply)

NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation / 9 Attitudes That Will Command Respect From Anybody / Please Who Knows Anything About This University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.