Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland (6242 Views)

How Can I Meet A Beautiful Lady On Nairaland ? / Am Sexy And Ah Nowit''.. / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
wich one r u in ur dp

Middle!
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
wich one r u in ur dp

Middle!
pweetixandy:
for ur mind now,u be king solomon. Male nairalanders are just full of shE-it. So quick to insult people they dnt even know. who knows,this poster might be somewhere in the slums living in a dirty house and has nothing doing,but he wld be so quick to call someone brainless becos u managed to lay ur hands on a phone with internet access. There are so many ways to correct people "if" they are wrong,without insulting them. U shld stop displaying ur stupidity instead

Very cool and collected of you...iAdmired girlsikd you from AFAR
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Genea(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=DonaldGenes post=30918329]

Middle!

ur cute
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Rexhenrex(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
pweetixandy:
for ur mind now,u be king solomon. Male nairalanders are just full of shE-it. So quick to insult people they dnt even know. who knows,this poster might be somewhere in the slums living in a dirty house and has nothing doing,but he wld be so quick to call someone brainless becos u managed to lay ur hands on a phone with internet access. There are so many ways to correct people "if" they are wrong,without insulting them. U shld stop displaying ur stupidity instead
ouch! sowie to hurt Ur judgements about me,but I don't leave in a slum nor a dirty house I can show a pics if u care for one retarded hoe.now I truly believe that birds of the same feathers do flock together..olosho and besides I never insulted her,I just stated the obvious.U would av read ma post well before quoting me demented nitwit.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Genea post=30918426][/quote]

Now, you're making shy somehow..

Thanks but life isn't about Cute or all that..

There is more to that.

Thanks And you're just Okay too..
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Genea(f): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Now, you're making shy somehow..

Thanks but life isn't about Cute or all that..

There is more to that.

Thanks And you're just Okay too..

lol
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Rexhenrex(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

I will quote u. You are not a radio that speaks without expecting reply undecided firstly ur parents failed to train you about respecting people's parents. That is y u av d guts to bring my parents to an online discourse.

Secondly, your holier than thou attitude portrays u as a hypocrite. After feasting ur dirty mind u come here to rant.

You are the foolish idiiot here cos i never called for ur opinion. I own my body and i can flaunt it how i like.

op u are an insult to the word insult so no need insulting u,first tins first I just stated how Ur parents would feel, that's if u have one I never insulted them.and

secondly the last time I checked,I didn't claim to b holy and I can never feast my mind with that trash am seeing there with lines all over like inyanya's
packs.

considering Ur age, ur mentality is rather to myopic and u are indeed shallow minded weren't u even ashamed of posting this shit?? gosh!! it makes me wanna puke.i am sure u are suffering from ALZHEIMER you need help and u need it now warey.like Mrs classy said ain't got time to exchange words with a low class like YOU! in Patrick's voice..scatterbrain schizophrenic scallywag.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
I tire for this nairaland sef.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I tire for this nairaland sef.. lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Bode2: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

Na my matter go still kee you. Keep poke nosing. Looking at ur profile pic, you're not close to my beauty tongue
that's correct, but if truly that your pics, then you beautiful
Besides, how can someone who is beautiful or claim to be beautiful acts like a dog/bitch. More so, your moniker "irunobo" is disgusting and I believe that real classy or beautiful people don't use such words. It's only for a gutter or 'low life' person.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by RapLawd(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
It's a shame that you don't even know how you look! wowo bi.tch like you!
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by david96(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Do you often find yourself in a situation that you're so busy and unable to leave your location to get something to yourself or do you have that unique tailor that lives far away but you need your clothes the next morning before you travel but its late and lagos traffic is war don't worry Superflash Express Courier to the rescue . Here in Superflash our priority is to provide excellent service to our customers, we deliver items of all kinds ranging from foodstuff, certain foods, cosmetics, weavons, jewelry, clothes,bags,accessories,shoes,documents, household items ... We pick up and deliver in Unique speed all around lagos . SuperFlash Express; faster ,reliable, better . In lagos deliveries cost #1,000 except in Ajah,Badagry and Ikorodu where it costs #2,000 ,that same day. We are also fresh in delivering to anywhere in Nigeria and Abroad the next day. For enquiries email superflashxpress@gmail.com or visit www.superflashxpress.com or better still call 08029772977 or 08090650005 . Time is more valuable than money: patronize us : anyone can be stranded but Superflash Express to the rescue. Remember One day you'll need this kindly broadcast to friends and loved ones they may need it to thanks
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Enesth(f): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
wateva ur name is, let me tel u d plain truth. u don't av to show ur naked back or body or wateva to make u sexy or classiest. there ar som good qualities dat cn make u dat even with out u announcing and advertising urself to d whole world.

Nice skin tho.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2015
irunobo3:

Na my matter go still kee you. Keep poke nosing. Looking at ur profile pic, you're not close to my beauty tongue
Beauty is not of the outlook girl ... its of the heart and what it harbours... Grow up and be wise dear it really helps
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Bennet642k2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
irunobo3:

Why don't you upload ur boob here and see wat befalls you? undecided
baby I doubt if she's for real. Hit me up on BBM: 799494f6 or buzz me on 08038777110. I'll be hard and strong till u cum. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ije & I. . . / The Romance Section Creative Team 2013 / Is It A Must To Use Drugs To Last Longer During S3x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.