Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. (21934 Views)

Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2015
1 Bagco bags for garri
As we all know, G-flakes is the fastest food for we guys, we gast load the room with bags of garri so as to increase our chances of survival...

2 Football, whot and dice
As we all know that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, guys need to catch fun at times, therefore, all these are needed to catch the funs smiley

3 Atleast 4 lamps in a room
As i said before, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, but also All play and no work makes Jack a foolis.h boy

4 Spoons up and down
I know guys can't deny this, even if you check some guys pockets, you will see spoon, this is usually useful when you want to scavenge.

5 Nylons of tomato paste and grinded pepper
As you all know that concoction rice is our best food in the hostel, we need these ingredients so as to make it more reddish and look like jollof rice.

6 Surebet, 9jabet, Bet9ja, 360bets tickets
We don't need to call home everytime we need money tho, so guys deduce this means so as to support at times, if ticket chop, thank God, if ticket no chop, na to go forecast again.

7 packets of condom
you will only find this at the secret places in the hostels.... don't lemme list the place here before babes starts doing sanitations whenever they come to our hostel.

8 Guys walking naked out of the bathrooms after bathing
If i hear say me sef no dey do am, 70% of the guys are guilty of this.....

Add yours
#zick_diqsaw

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by vjsmiles: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2015
WRAPS OF WEED angry

40 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Sachets of weed hidden under their carpets or side of their bags.

I sabi find am grin

10 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm...

Your hostel sha cheesy

1. Guys Playing Video Games ( FIFA 14, COD, PES 14)

2. Guys Cooking Beans with electric stove.

3. Guys walking around on boxers.

4. Weight lifters.

5. Funny guys cracking jokes around ( warri boys).

6. Guys who hardly attend lectures. Always in the hostel. You wonder if they're students. cheesy.

7. Womanizers. They're not too handsome but different beautiful Year 1 - Year 2 girls flock their rooms.

smiley

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Hazardd(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2015
go reasearch well...

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2015
I was here sha
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by politricks: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2015
It actually depends on where you schooled. We that schooled in John Hopkins university opposite Ajegunle did not have these in our hostel.

7 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by acenazt: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2015
lots of empty indomie packs.
Lots of milo packs
chargers
my favorites GAME PADS!

6 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Dotwillis1(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2015
== rough, old ,flat, half 'tore clothed' bed

= rusted stoves,

= afro brush nd comb, soulmate,

= handle'less buckets

= can nd bottles of alomo,oshomo,origin
grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by LewisO: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Typing...
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by caselessogbuagu: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
You wont even dare do number 8 in my school.
Packet of condom? Well , girls are not allowed in boys hostel and boys are also not allowed in girls hostel. So, if you have a girl you want to chrome, you buy your condom on your way to the slaughtering ground(the crib off-k where you run things with girls) from any 'chemist'.

3 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by jaykaylegend(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Dirty plates, spoons and pots and even plate wey we use drink cassava flakes(formerly garri) since last week

I don't know why we don't like washing plates

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by caselessogbuagu: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
politricks:
It actually depends on where you schooled. We that schooled in John Hopkins university opposite Ajegunle did not have this in our hostel.
Ajegunle Ben Carson, I hail u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Dotwillis1(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
WRAPS OF WEED angry
yhu say wat? sad
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Lol, that's true bruh, u're a real campus nigga, lol guilty of no 6, year 1 then when boyz needed benjamin, thank Jah I've left hostel oo,,.No 8 ah, noooo. Can't try walking out of the bathroom unclad in hostels, I no trust those futo boyz, u'll be surprised, lol.. And sitting around discussing bae's in our department with the biggest behind, lol,. Buh now no more betting and womanizing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Bible and Quran.

Wondering why you didn't add 'em to your list, I've done that for you though.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
== rough, old ,flat, half 'tore clothed' bed

= rusted stoves,

= afro brush nd comb, soulmate,

= handle'less buckets

= can nd bottles of alomo,oshomo,origin
grin grin
Guy, ur skool bad ooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by pweetixandy: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Ehen?
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
WRAPS OF WEED angry
Jeeez!!!!! I dey mad? why on earth will i forget to add that but anyway, u don help me add am already...... grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Dotwillis1(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2015
zick19:

Guy, ur skool bad ooooo grin
lol, i aint talkin of ma skul oo grin

i dnt stay in hostel
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Sachets of weed hidden under their carpets or side of their bags.

I sabi find am grin
it seems ur bf is engaged in that grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Temmi001: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
NLers,counter threading since 4580BC
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
zick19:

it seems ur bf is engaged in that grin
Boyfriend ke? Anyway, i've got friends that are into dat!
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by ItsAnderson: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Farking Shiiit!
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Temmi001:
NLers,counter threading since 4580BC
If i don't counter thread, who will? grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by bright007(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
hnmmm..should incase

front page things....I anticipated it.

things you will always find in a boy hostel. ..thinking.... thinking...

beans........ Hall 4 uniben.....those guys can cook beans

4 Likes

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
bright007:
hnmmm..should incase
lolz.... funny signature
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Chimarto: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
number 2,5 and 6 ain't in all guys hostel but that number 7 is.......I hold my comm......
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by dharyour93(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Correct
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Sarimah(f): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
I saw this coming grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Lagusta(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges / Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? / If ASUU Calls Off The Strike When Will You Return To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.