Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. (21940 Views)

Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Sijo01(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Big bag of beans, beans and beanssssss.
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by profem1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
You forgot to add books all over the room that will make you think it is the hostel's library.
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by roufy235(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lols
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by CarinalEL: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Girls hostel worse pass jare
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Mars88(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Sachets of weed hidden under their carpets or side of their bags.

I sabi find am grin
u sabi find am cos u a user too
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thumb up zick,no guy will come and tell me his not guilty of anyone of this and some guys are dirty and lazy to sweep grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by koolguy88(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
female groundnut sellers loitering down stirs, shoe shiners, dirty clothes in the mud where the spread laundry clothing grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Echikojuliet(f): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I sabi find am grin
hahahahahaha
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by chimoskyg(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I sabi find am grin

If you find am, go taste am too abi grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by koolguy88(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
female groundnut sellers loitering down stirs, shoe shiners, dirty clothes in the mud where they spread laundry clothing grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by maxwell530(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Number 2 and 7 is definately sure in our room,the rest is no no
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Traww(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
You wont even dare do number 8 in my school.
Packet of condom? Well , girls are not allowed in boys hostel and boys are also not allowed in girls hostel. So, if you have a girl you want to chrome, you buy your condom on your way to the slaughtering ground(the crib off-k where you run things with girls) from any 'chemist'.
which school is that
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Walspring: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I sabi find am grin

I am sure you smoke weed with your boyfriend since you sabi find am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Oluschenco(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Burnt candles here and there.
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by kayspax(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
zick19:
1 Bagco bags for garri
As we all know, G-flakes is the fastest food for we guys, we gast load the room with bags of garri so as to increase our chances of survival...

2 Football, whot and dice
As we all know that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, guys need to catch fun at times, therefore, all these are needed to catch the funs smiley

3 Atleast 4 lamps in a room
As i said before, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, but also All play and no work makes Jack a foolis.h boy

4 Spoons up and down
I know guys can't deny this, even if you check some guys pockets, you will see spoon, this is usually useful when you want to scavenge.

5 Nylons of tomato paste and grinded pepper
As you all know that concoction rice is our best food in the hostel, we need these ingredients so as to make it more reddish and look like jollof rice.

6 Surebet, 9jabet, Bet9ja, 360bets tickets
We don't need to call home everytime we need money tho, so guys deduce this means so as to support at times, if ticket chop, thank God, if ticket no chop, na to go forecast again.

7 packets of condom
you will only find this at the secret places in the hostels.... don't lemme list the place here before babes starts doing sanitations whenever they come to our hostel.

8 Guys walking naked out of the bathrooms after bathing
If i hear say me sef no dey do am, 70% of the guys are guilty of this.....

Add yours
#zick_diqsaw

Boiling Ring and Hot plate with expanded tungsten for cooking beans quickly
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by dafuturis(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
emusmith:
Hmmm...

Your hostel sha cheesy

1. Guys Playing Video Games ( FIFA 14, COD, PES 14)

2. Guys Cooking Beans with electric stove.

3. Guys walking around on boxers.

4. Weight lifters.

5. Funny guys cracking jokes around ( warri boys).

6. Guys who hardly attend lectures. Always in the hostel. You wonder if they're students. cheesy.

7. Womanizers. They're not too handsome but different beautiful Year 1 - Year 2 girls flock their rooms.

smiley

Guy you're on point. That's UNIBEN hall4 for you.
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by AJ01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
what took you sooo long... counter thread grin
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by dafuturis(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
One bucket and one bathroom slippers for about 12 room mates
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by JewelDiamond(f): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tent.
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by gbenga4my(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I sabi find am grin
Datz where ur bf do hide his I guess
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by sultan457: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buy ur data

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmm
You excluded wireless Laptop (fancy laptop)

Sun glass (over size)

Old plain shoes (1960s model)

Shaving sticks.

Half iches bed.

Hahaha*
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by tripleBgirl(f): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Op u forgot to add ' the terrible body odour that hits ur face immediately you enter the hostel and you just feel like throw up'. Terrible isnt it
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Shiifi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmmmm moving around unclad expecially early in d mrn
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Skool life is the best
Reminiscing.
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Christmasdon(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Big rat, forcing their way into the room, and cupboards.
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by franugo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Dirty plates, spoons and pots and even plate wey we use drink cassava flakes(formerly garri) since last week

I don't know why we don't like washing plates

as in ehn2 wash plates dey tire me like madti'd rather wash clothes sef undecided....with music 2 strengthen me of coursecheesy
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by jeffoe(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
bright007:
hnmmm..should incase
front page things....I anticipated it.

things you will always find in a boy hostel. ..thinking.... thinking...
beans........ Hall 4 uniben.....those guys can cook beans
with that #40 god obey bread u are good to go, I learnt how to cook beans in hall 4
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Junipero: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Covered plates of Mama-Put Rice Beans and Dodo.... If you eye am too much then the roommate go tell you sey person get am o.

There's always a useless Novel or Pamphlet hanging around.

Badly fixed Mosquito nets wey dem never wash since 166BC.

A chain of Extension Wires lying around on the floor.

One useless Wall Fan that needs extreme oiling.

MORE TO FOLLOW...
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by clemz88(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Waiting to to see things usually found in female hostel.
Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is d real list. shocked
emusmith:
Hmmm...

Your hostel sha cheesy

1. Guys Playing Video Games ( FIFA 14, COD, PES 14)

2. Guys Cooking Beans with electric stove.

3. Guys walking around on boxers.

4. Weight lifters.

5. Funny guys cracking jokes around ( warri boys).

6. Guys who hardly attend lectures. Always in the hostel. You wonder if they're students. cheesy.

7. Womanizers. They're not too handsome but different beautiful Year 1 - Year 2 girls flock their rooms.

smiley

Re: Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. by ANDERSON86: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
politricks:
It actually depends on where you schooled. We that schooled in John Hopkins university opposite Ajegunle did not have these in our hostel.

Bros Abeg nor kill me with laff o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? / School Of Nursing Or Studying Nursing In The University,which Is Better? / Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.