Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Childhood Pictures Of Hip-hop Kings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Childhood Pictures Of Hip-hop Kings (2596 Views)

Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Aww! Ibinabo Fiberesima Is A Beauty In Childhood Pictures [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Pictures Of Hip-hop Kings by Mykel4God(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Can't believe the innocent look of these hip-hop kings when I came across it on facebook,so I decided to share it with you guys

Check it out!

Re: Childhood Pictures Of Hip-hop Kings by Mykel4God(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2015
;DSee Ne-yo teeth,that's the result of too much chocolate and goodygoody
Re: Childhood Pictures Of Hip-hop Kings by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2015
Most of them haven't changed much. Ushers pic is the cutest
Re: Childhood Pictures Of Hip-hop Kings by Mykel4God(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2015
Walahi,lil-wayne has a pure innocent look
Re: Childhood Pictures Of Hip-hop Kings by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
kolofem:
Most of them haven't changed much. Ushers pic is the cutest
kanye is d cutest...lil Wayne na tout since day one

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Comes Out To Show Support To The Woman With A FULL BEARD. How Inspiring! / Zahra Buhari Share Adorable Selfie With Her Dad, President Buhari [PICS] / Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.