Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) (45326 Views)

Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ubi Franklin shared this imotinal note on his IG page.

This is not a show off But an appreciation to a friend and brother.
A year after You were born(twins with your sister) I was also born with my twin brother unfortunately my Twin brother died and I had to grow up with that trauma which Hasn't Left and that followed by the death of my father and it broke me so bad.
We grew up as childhood friends and cousins we started life together remember every december we head to the village and paint it red with the Swag with thought we had then.
Fast forward to about 4 years ago when you called me saying you wanted to work for me as my PA or even carry my bag I was so uncomfortable with giving you that portfolio because I still couldn't believe I'll call my own cousin and childhood friend my PA and you were Older than me by one year and then I said Come let's work together with no portfolio, you held it down for me in different areas of my life. You cried with me when I was down and laugh with me when i am happy. If you know me very well you will know him @ominiotah He is one of the most selfless person I have ever met.
When I started the @tiltterraceng project i passed a lot of millions through you to control the contractors and pay vendors, I never had cause to doubt you ,when my wife was away waiting for the arrival of our Son @jaydenubifranklin you held it down for me I never had any reason to doubt your loyalty or sincerity.
Let me show you the world from my own view let's make more money and build people.
When I failed in some businesses I tried to venture you were ready to take the pain of begging or even been arrested by the people whose monies were lost in the business. I can't Thank you Enough.
We had a great day yesterday at the official opening of @tiltterraceng I am proud of you Thank you for everything and God Bless you.
This car is a show of appreciation for all you have been to me, my wealth and wellness will not be complete if I can't bring up those beside me or around me.
I know who I am and what God is doing for me through people around me.
Thanks for everything My G

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMOuOQmjfw-/?hl=en

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by flexyfit(f): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
that's nice of him....

10 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by atilla(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Eya how sweet
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by niceprof: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is this the same Omini that was called out by a girl for threatening to post her lewd videos online? Then all all publicity stunts

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Once I understood how our yeyeb ecosystem operates...their ecological influence on my state of mind disappeared.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Awwwww
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by wayne4loan: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
"Never forget ur day-one nigger"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
must u announce it.

Naija and show up b like ......

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by ayobase(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Loyalty!

And it is always good to appreciate people who have once played vital role(s) in one's life.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by deewhone(f): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
whatever..... its ur money
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Fiscabally(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
commendable!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by winkmart: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
It was because you were made, that was he even remembered to work with you in the 1st place

Great one coming from you Ubi.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by olashabsyy: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
God bless me and my folks massively
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Na why I dey always tell my son. in university...Emeka always keep good friends..the ones u know must blow

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Fogman(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nice gesture
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
True friendship is priceless

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Na Ubi get today oh

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nawa
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Who is ubi Franklin
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Josmila(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
A lesson for those who treat their subordinates as trash because life has put them on top. Acknowledging and appreciating people for the good they've done will never go extinct. Nice one Ubi

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by yakflowz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
gooseme:
give him money not buying him a problem dat he cannot maintain
Abeg, Did he tell u he cannot maintain it?

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Baba God butter my bread wella oooo.. Make Buhari see me for road give way sef.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
See 'better' friend/brother, my own friends/brothers nah to use beer re-arrange person destiny dem sabi angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Fabulosdave01: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is not a show off then why are you telling us you bought him a car. You are showing us. Nice gesture though

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by SillyMods: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Show off!
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Fabulosdave01: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry

Na anger go kilo you o grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Popular u jst wanna b popu-ular!!!!!!
Ronaldo has been training dat guy dat helped him in his career but hasn't said a word till d guy confessed...
Small Honds u buy na u nr wan allow pipo rest since....
Nw d guy babe go look am as begger n charity

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
All this car u people r sharing, abeg mk una remember me oo
Re: Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) / Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.