Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels (901 Views)

Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by adebayo201: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Though, after reading and seeing those things one can find in female hostels, I decided to create the counter thread of it.

But guys, you have to forgive me for leaking these secrets out. Though they are not secrets from the look of things!

1. Used pots, plates and cutlery
If you have been to guys hostels before, you will surely find used pots and plates that are not washed. Some are kept till when the owner(s) is/are care to eat with it again. Guys do not care much about this though!

2. Electric Gadgets
No matter what, you will always find sockets, chargers, laptop chargers, etc in guys hostels. In some rooms, guys of five can queue for Nokia charger. And they hardly fight on electric gadgets!

3. Shot Put
Hardly will you find a male hostel where "shot put" is not being carried out. Some guys shy away from using toilet because of no water to flush or the toilet is bad. So they will rather find a bush nearby to do ''shot put''

4. Football Pitch
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so a saying but among what you are going to find in guys hostels is a football pitch. No matter how small the hostel, guys are going to create a space or place to play football after the day's lectures.
grin

You can add yours too.

#I am happy I am a guy, still on campus, staying in awolowo hall and I don't do "shot put" lipsrsealed
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2015
typing....
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by adebayo201: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
^^^
when guys still disguising as ladies!

shocked

#you no bad oh
womango!
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by Tolexander: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Condom!
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by ShakurM(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Girls pant, mostly red,pink.

I lie?
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by adebayo201: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
ShakurM:
Girls pant, mostly red,pink.

I lie?

smh
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by ShakurM(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
adebayo201:

smh
dude, come my hostel u ll know
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by adebayo201: 2:31am On Feb 21, 2015
ShakurM:
dude, come my hostel u ll know
Uh
Re: Some Things You Can Only Find In Male Hostels by ShakurM(m): 2:32am On Feb 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Study In Bénin/cotonou/iscg / Ijmb Result 2014/2015 Finally Out. / UNILORIN DE 2015/2016 APPLICANTS Lets'meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.