Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,430 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) (24709 Views)

6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching / (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You / Revealed!!! See Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult Getting Married Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by swezenberg(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
phayvoursky:
10. THEY ARE IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI.

GEJ ALL THE WAY...

EVEN IN THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH. GOODLUCK IS WITH ME

So Goodluck is now your God. When trouble comes it is Goodluck you call upon. Goodluck to you in your idolatry an blasphemous life
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by Wolexdey(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Well..I do hope the write-up is not a sarcastic approach though!

Hopefully the banes highlighted by the Op should/might help see reasons towards the lackadaisical approach concerning marriage but I veto against such reasons.

However, Marriage is good, marriage was instituted for the good of man. God didn't create marriage to trap any man's destiny.

And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone, I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by phayvoursky(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
swezenberg:

So Goodluck is now your God. When trouble comes it is Goodluck you call upon. Goodluck to you in your idolatry an blasphemous life

MUST YOU REASON THROUGH YOUR ARS
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by wordcat(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Marriage is not by force oo.
Op abeg leave those women alone so that they can concentrate in entertaining with the photos of their flat tommy(Chika Ike on the mind), tattoos on the brea'st(Tonto Dike & Cossy Orjiakor on the mind). Displaying their big ikebe and figure 8 shapes here on nairaland.

Abeg make una free those girls joor marriage ke? Single ni
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by fejikudz(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
LewisO:

Guy, comment it's on FP already! cheesy
tank u jare.. i don modify
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by wordcat(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wolexdey:
Well..I do hope the write-up is not a sarcastic approach though!

Hopefully the banes highlighted by the Op should/might help see reasons towards the lackadaisical approach concerning marriage but I veto against such reasons.

However, Marriage is good, marriage was instituted for the good of man. God didn't create marriage to trap any man's destiny.

And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone, I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18

If God created marriage; Why is he still single?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
i agree with ponits 3,4,7,8
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
REVEALED!! : WE DON'T CARE!
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
As a man, my MUM always tells me that ANY WOMAN DAT IS NOT READY TO LISTEN to a man, is not ready for marriage or better still remain SINGLE..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by KanwuliaJara: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na by force to marry? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by Abee79(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
angry

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by BoiledPlantain: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
That's true bro
FriedPlantain:
None of the listed points raised above by the Op is peculiar to Nigerian actresses, I'd say almost every Nigerian lady face similar challenges. And please I'm tired of hearing the mumbo jumbo about how celebrities marriage crashes and every other supposed tendencies resulting to quick failed marriages amongst out celebs. Y'all need to visit the court one day, you all be astounded at the high number of Nigerian couples filing for divorce in their hundreds per day. That divorce shiii isn't just peculiar to the celebrities, you guys just get to hear about theirs more because of course, their lives and their marriage are in the limelight.

FriedPlantain
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by vislabraye(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
papawemba:
Is that so? However, if not for the sake of procreation I won't recommend marriage to any one because for us that are already in it I dare say it is not easy. One woman, one pucci, too many dramas all day errday.
So polygamy all the way ? Whatever rocks ur boat.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by kelvinnn(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
jingh:
Hello
Jst went tru ur profile...n it lks gd...cn we chat? R u on bbm?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by clemzo1233(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
How e com take concern me if them marry or not.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by simdam500(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
My own take is, is their engine not going to rust? Who assist in servicing it? Who helps in handling it? Who chew the head? Don't they feel like passing out all night

More questions though but lemme stop here

*aboki give me vaseline* it been long kiss undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by Wolexdey(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
wordcat:

If God created marriage; Why is he still single?

Why not direct the question to God Himself.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
I just read the headline,

But nothing still concern me.

If una like make una marry and if una no like make una no marry but I must marry 000 hahahaha
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) by wordcat(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wolexdey:

Why not direct the question to God Himself.

And where can I find him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Kcee's 38th Birthday Party / Saint Obi Looking Good In New Photos / Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.