Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA (3422 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / DIG APPOINTMENT: Why Edo Can't Vote APC / We Can't Vote Jimi Agbaje Because Of Pity.by Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
dein77:

Knowledge changes allegiance.

Sai Barcanista!

Bia, egift, did you hear? knowledge changes allegiance.

We are ready to welcome you.

dalu..
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Chiaka(f): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:
Useful Iidiots celebrating the arrival of their newest associate to the herd of willfully ignorant and brutally misguided internet trolls and low-life plonkers.

B u l l s h i t !

One way to know loosers on Forums is ----------------They are too quick to causing.

2 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by dein77(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
DDeliverer:

Bia, egift, did you hear? knowledge changes allegiance.

We are ready to welcome you.

dalu..

There was a I almost converted as a broom waver......but through knowledge shall the just be delivered...

Once I had a better understanding of our political history, I remained with the UMBRELLA.

4 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Chiaka(f): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
this guy has just a vote to offer.
Wonder why Nairalanders celebrate him lyk He's gonna deliver a ward for PDP.
Anyways.......GEJ till..............

2019. Thanks
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Desteenee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
major466:

This guy is seriously in pains. grin
Seconded. Those in support say ai.

1 Like

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by baybeeboi: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chiaka:

2019. Thanks
hmmm! I was coming back to complete it now
anyways tanx.......nd hope you have your PVC.
You know,no PVC no Communion

1 Like

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by baybeeboi: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Desteenee:
Seconded. Those in support say ai.
thirded. Those against say ni.
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Chiaka(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
baybeeboi:

hmmm! I was coming back to complete it now
anyways tanx.......nd hope you have your PVC.
You know,no PVC no Communion

Sure, I comply!!
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by baybeeboi: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure, I comply!!
two thumbs up

1 Like

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by beejaay: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
argon500:
Somebody like Barcanista do not know what they want in life. The mouth you use to praise someone even though you knew he wasn't a saint, not you are turning back. Does it mean he was deluded then? I still don't understand how someone can swallow his own vomit.

It doesn't sound normal to me

Vote change

Vote/Buhari (APC)
what will u say about el-rufai,tinubu,amechi,lai muhammed,saraki and others since they have all gone back to there vomit also, buhari included

1 Like

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Sunymoore(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Bro nobody ban me. The OP is a pro Jonathan, he's using his own style of writing to welcome me to PDP.
Barcanista bro.. Right time to talk to you since the heat died down..
Please whatever party you are, keep the interest of Nigeria first.. I will never forget you, you wished me well when Damaturu was attacked.
Wish you success in your future endovous. Peace.
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by argon500: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
beejaay:
what will u say about el-rufai,tinubu,amechi,lai muhammed,saraki and others since they have all gone back to there vomit also, buhari included

Nothing make all of them difference. PDP or APC, they are all looters, corrupts and fake people. It is just that we have no choice than to give APC trial and see what they have to offer. if they fail us, then we all have power to vote them out
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sunymoore:

Barcanista bro.. Right time to talk to you since the heat died down..
Please whatever party you are, keep the interest of Nigeria first.. I will never forget you, you wished me well when Damaturu was attacked.
Wish you success in your future endovous. Peace.
Absolutely bro, the interest of Nigeria is paramount. I am happy that you are safe, May Almighty Allah be with you all in Yobe and the entire North East.

Salam Alaykoum

3 Likes

Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by argon500: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Absolutely bro, the interest of Nigeria is paramount. I am happy that you are safe, May Almighty Allah be with you all in Yobe and the entire North East.

Salam Alaykoum

That is just it. Whether PDP or APC, the interest of Nigeria must be paramount. It is just a pity that our leaders have failed us.
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
argon500:

That is just it. Whether PDP or APC, the interest of Nigeria must be paramount. It is just a pity that our leaders have failed us.
That is the point bro! It is Nigeria first.
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by argon500: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
That is the point bro! It is Nigeria first.

Yes oo. It should be betterment for everybody not betterment for padi padi.

Having said that, which position are you vying for in the next election? lol
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by otukpo(f): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Welcome to team transformation team goodluck
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Prisca0ge(f): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
DDeliverer:
Disclaimer: The OP is writing from the future.

The man who once called Buhari a saint was later to repudiate the cult of the saint. He who vowed to sai Buhari was later to renounce Buharism. A loyal son of APC, he was later to shatter the structure of e-APC. A devoted servant of Buhari, he was later to identify Buhari as a 'snake'. For this young man is BARCANISTA.

His demolition of e-APC was the more devastating because it reinforced disintegration already in progress - religion/tribalism was in process of breaking APC political unity. Yet, this paradoxical figure (BARCANISTA) revived the |GEJISWORKING consciousness. As truthful BuHarist all agree, the 'agents of change' were corrupt, flippant, frivolous, tribalistic and unscrupulous. BARCANISTA exposed all these.

Very naturally he is a controversial figure. His followers hailed him as a man with the country's interest at heart. His opponents on the other side of the divide, called him a traitor and a dog who returns to its vomit. The obscure agitators branded him as a sycophant of RENO OMOKRI and by extension the just sworn-in president Jonathan. But such judgments were inconsequential. The first endeavor must be to understand the man, BARCANISTA.

One will not move far in this direction unless one recognizes at the outset that BARCANISTA is above all else a man that has the interest of Nigeria at heart. No longer did BARCANISTA chant 'change' and instead of 'Saing Buhari' he declared himself able to laugh at the ignorance of his blind and erstwhile comrades. This was what enabled him to utter such words as these; I'M FOR GOODLUCK, I CANNOT VOTE OTHERWISE.

Congratulations BARCANISTA.
CONGRATULATIONS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN for your re-election.
congratulations PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Omo see dream o, bros wake up o shocked
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by macof(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
So barcanista's eyes are now open cheesy
Welcome to the winning and true progressive team smiley
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by jingh(f): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2015
U pdp pretending you love him just because he decamped
DDeliverer:
jingh. Apart from haters, who doesn't like/love Barcanista.

i actually kinda like/love you. Are you married? If 'NO' can you PM me your number?
I hope you are voting for GEJ, if 'NO' then don't send any number to me.

dalu.
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
jingh:
U pdp pretending you love him just because he decamped

Pretend kwa?? Nah hon, the thing is, we must stand with whomever stands right while he is right and paths from him when he goes wrong.

BTW, I didn't get the number again, is it that you are married or you are voting the septuagenarian??
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by nicklaus40: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
demelza:
A totally irrelevant person on an almost anonymous forum makes a u-turn and now supports GEJ.
GEJ supporters now feel he has won the election based on this act that barely caused a ripple anywhere.
Am I missing the joke here or something?
may God bless u for this!!! Imagine one fool even said 'we gave them obj nd we got barcanista'
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by nicklaus40: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=baybeeboi post=30914698]this guy has just a vote to offer.
Wonder why Nairalanders celebrate him lyk He's gonna deliver a ward for PDP.
Anyways.......GEJ till.............. [/quote Friday May 29 2015
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
dein77:
E dey paine me paine me paine.....

Knowledge changes allegiance.

Sai Barcanista!

Nairaland Politician of the year!

barcanista is not nairaland politician of the year...
datolee is. he is barcanista nemesis. now barcanista is with pdp he 'll play second fiddle to datolee..except datolee do a rooney and let him be the striker......except of course if barcanista is datolee....
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=nicklaus40 post=30949796][/quote]

Hope you have collected your PVC?
Re: I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA by nicklaus40: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
DDeliverer:

Hope you have collected your PVC?
Yea sure,i have it nd I hope u have urs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Results From Plateau State / Nigerians Make Mockery Of Fayose's Attempt To Deceive Them (pics) / How can rat Enter this President Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.