Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How can rat Enter this President Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How can rat Enter this President Office (3421 Views)

Is This President Muhammadu Buhari? / Attack At Ogun APC Rally Disrespect To President’s Office – Tinubu / President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can rat Enter this President Office by fogechi: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is a high-tech security office: Bullet-proof, sound-proof and airtight. From the heavily coated ceiling, to the cast wall, the sealed windows, the concrete floor and the thick security door, even ant cannot enter this office.

This office is well secured more than a banks vault.

How come rat was able to penetrate this office even with the 2m fumigation carried out recently(unless it has not been done) as contained in the 2017 budget.

I campaigned and voted for APC but now am disappointed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by bigtt76(f): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Have you ever wondered how soldier ants de take enter guys dem pants to sting their blokos? If yes ....then your question has been answered else ....you need to find out tongue

1 Like

Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by fogechi: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
how does this statement relate to the topic
bigtt76:
Have you ever wondered how soldier ants de take enter guys dem pants to sting their blokos? If yes ....then your question has been answered else ....you need to find out tongue

5 Likes

Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by luckaz(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
bigtt76:

e be like say u and blokos na 5&6
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by bigtt76(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
The blokos and ballz areas are more heavily protected than Aso Rock yet soldier ants de enter, how much more Aso Rock tongue

fogechi:
how does this statement relate to the topic
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!
“Our members didn’t vandalize Buhari’s office” – Rat Association of Nigeria kicks.

Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) has refuted the Presidency’s Allegation of Vandalism against their Members.

Reacting to the allegation, the National chairman Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) Comrade Ntapia O. Ntapia said “We respect protocols, our members don’t cross National Red Lines. We are peaceful and law-abiding citizens as we are found in every home across the country. We therefore urge the general public and good people of Nigeria to please disregard the ridiculous and baseless allegation”

In a telephone chat with the Aso Rock coordinator of the Association Chief Tụfịakwa Kpokokpo, who also debunked the accusation as false and laughable, warned the Buhari’s administration to desist from instigating Nigerians against them.

“You could recall that sometimes last year, this same administration accused us of spreading Lassa fever in some parts of the country which later turned to be false after mass killing of our members. Now they have come again with another bunkum. We are fully aware that Buhari is doing everything possible to ruthlessly annihilate and exterminate us, but he will fail” he said.

4 Likes

Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by Joel3(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
ok

Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by greatermax77(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari is very sick & the cabals knows this hence all these coak & bull stories to cover up so that Nigerians will not call for his resignation.
Regional interest is playing out greatly here. North do not want to loose power to south again. Had it been the vice is also a northerner, PMB would have resigned since.
There is no person at his age that will suffer a protrated illness without suffering memory lose.
They are just manageing him for regional interest, the most reason we will never develop if we remain in this shame marriage

7 Likes

Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by slimderek(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Beats My Imagination every time i try to think about it
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by Olibboy: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na spiritual rats. no b ordinary rat. somtin don pass garri.
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by princemillla(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Do u know Wat lies on the floor,? Remember my friend, all that glitters are not gold
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by dreamworld: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
We are in Nigeria, anything goes
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
rat different from rat! the rat was a techno -rat
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
rat different from rat! the rat was a techno -rat
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by benzene00: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
baralatie:
rat different from rat!
the rat was a techno -rat
read ur post again and see if there is any sense in it

1 Like

Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by orisa37: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
These are Special Rats sent to destroy and eat documents that might be used against them.
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
The rat stuff was and remains a hoax
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by iluvdonjazzy: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
even me, the way i secured my house, cockroach does nt enter talkless of rats, i wonder how rats ll now enter a whole president office and devour it, i use to luv APC, but now am dissappointed.
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by highchief3(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
We dey vex ooooo

Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by baralatie(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
benzene00:
read ur post again and see if there is any sense in it
so you don't know there is
democ-rat
beautoc-rat
autoc-rat
techno-rat

do you expect kanu-rat to be able to enter aso villa?
lol
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by drss2(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
fogechi:
This is a high-tech security office: Bullet-proof, sound-proof and airtight. From the heavily coated ceiling, to the cast wall, the sealed windows, the concrete floor and the thick security door, even ant cannot enter this office.

This office is well secured more than a banks vault.

How come rat was able to penetrate this office even with the 2m fumigation carried out recently(unless it has not been done) as contained in the 2017 budget.

I campaigned and voted for APC but now am disappointed.
dont believe dis rubbish story about rats in buari's office. its just a cover story by aso rock cabals to buy time n hide buari's illness from d public.
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by ovieokodhi(m): 12:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Lai mohammed arranged for the rats
Re: How can rat Enter this President Office by Lanretoye(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2017
op see me later,I will explain to you.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 / I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi / We Are Ready For Restructuring But Won’t Rotate Presidency—Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.