Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

TV Shows And Events That Will Shake The World - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Shows And Events That Will Shake The World (552 Views)

5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents / Top 5 TV Sites TO Download Free Full TV Shows / Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TV Shows And Events That Will Shake The World by mikeshina(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
I have up 7 new brand entertainment shows, events and TV realities.

Sometime ppl dnt have money but they have ppl in position to forward their project for sponsorship.

Do you wnt to go for TV shows? I have designed a TV show that will connect you with any president in the world, any Top celebrity in Nigeria, international celebrities and other celebrities. It is diff to all these normal interview boring shows. If you have interest, let me knw.

My design TV reality shows is superb than Who want to be a Millionaire. Superb than Nigerian Idol. I have a pageantry TV reality show that never exist before and other TV reality shows. Am proudly saying this. If you can push it for sponsorship or have interest to knw more abt it, let me knw.

Am the owner of Eko Royal Damsel Pageants. Nigerian Alive Music-Movie Icons Awards etc. If wnt to run anyone or partner or sell. Kindly let me knw.

Pin. : 08034825569. 08029909310. Whatsapp - 08056361660. Pin: 323001E3. Doveland Media LTD / Doveland entertainment.

(1) (Reply)

Tyrese Gibson Might Be The Next Green Lantern! / The New Kings Of Nigeria / Mel Gibson's The Patriot And Brave Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.