Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art (2050 Views)

Art Works Of A Nairalander (pic) / Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) / New Strokes From Centje And Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by megasoul: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hello NairaLanders,
I want to share some of the art works of my immediate younger brother with the world. He's such a gifted young man; I guess that runs in the fam grin He's a hardworking young man and he has done a lot of art works which he hasn't been showing to the world. I want the world to see what this young man is capable of so I'm taking it upon myself to be this publicity secretary grin You never know what might come out of this.

Pic 1: Painting of our Mom.
Pic 2: Sculpture of a Fulani horseman.
Pic 3: Fulani horseman from another perspective.
Pic 4: Sculpture of a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by megasoul: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
More Paintings...

Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by ShakurM(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Goodness gracious! I appreciate the vibrant colours, the precision, the shapes, the stroke of paintings and many more.... shocked

Op, this ur Bro na big asset ooo

2 Likes

Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by spywareczar(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
#Awesome
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by megasoul: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
@Shakur: I tot so too. In fact I shud hv done this a long time ago. More of his works will be uploaded later.
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by Enoquin(f): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
The attention to detail especially in that of the fulani horseman especially the background is awesome! shocked

I love the all the artwork in the second set especially the dejected man.

Tell your brother he has a new fan

2 Likes

Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by megasoul: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
@Enoquin: I'll do just that. In fact I'm thinking of designing a website with a gallery section, to further showcase his jobs.
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by megasoul: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
1: Painting of a Military officer.
2: Painting of a girl; prolly his colleague during his school days.
3:An African dancer .
4: Painting of antelopes in their habitat.

Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by megasoul: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
1: Sculpture of African drummers.
2: An Archer
3:An African woman
4:Hunter and son.

Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by killercute16(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2015
My fada my fada :owhat is this....that boy is gifted....i can only imagine how many females will be dying for him. wink....*NICE JOB*
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by adegoke93: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
nice one
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by Lexusgs430: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Has he monitized this talent?
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by ovalrose(f): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
awesome. he's really gifted.
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by Twaci(f): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
And I dey here dey form Painter!

He got talent. Tell him he's got an admirer.
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by Nmeri17: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2015
they look surreal
Re: Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art by hfinest1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
wow... how old is he n did he study art in school? I admire his talent mehn... I go like be like him wen I grow up o......
see pauntings... I'm amazed

(1) (Reply)

My Pen Sketch / 20 pictures you really need to look at to Understand / Web Template Design Contest For N50,000 + More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.