Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) (41279 Views)

Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) / Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Hakeem Onilogbo, Makeup Artiste, Creates SCARY Mutilated Fake Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Who would have thought that these are just visual effects?

Hakeem Onilogbo is a creative and talented Nollywood make-up artist who is very good in what he is doing. He is a very creative artist when it comes to visual effect.

Many Nigerians complain about the inability of Nollywood to create near-real scenes like we see in Hollywood. But this guy is about to change your view on what Nollywood stands for. At first glance, i thought the woman in the picture below was a victim of acid. But reading about what Hakeem and Muyiwa Ademola wrote, i was amazed!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Truly, this guy has it in him and i give it to him. You are creative bro!

On Hakeem’s creative works, Muyiwa Ademola says:

I seriously respect this guy and admire his talent . He is another gift to Naija film industry . When it comes to visual effects and make up ,just think it,dream it and Hakeem would actualize it! Bravo bro… Check a few of his jobs.

See more of his works below

Source: http://vibes247.com/amazing-the-creative-works-of-nollywood-make-up-artist-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2015
cool but still way behind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
more

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's called movement not way behind

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by alexander0147(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2015
nice one but we need naija karate movie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Imortal001: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
No be lie! 50 over 100....

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by alexander0147(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
nice one but we need naija karate movie and make dem go borrow gun from American or south African Gees

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
He's doing a great job!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by menabae(f): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked,very creative bt I refuse to act this part chai
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
them be wan scare me but Godwin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by phollybee(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
I troway Cap for d Guy..... I Glanced tru His Profile on Instagram....i was amazed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
embarassed
Awwwwwww Scary! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Nikkyjay: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Keep it up
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Incredible!

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by kamez(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
its cool. but we are still learners in this aspect as compared to the outside world
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by dexxolydian: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Making sense
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God after 20yrs they have begining to develop sense. The only mindblowing movie I saw recently was IDEMILI the special effect guy was perfect, a guru, genius and wise.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by bastien: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Make sense, I go like learn

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by tunjidachosen(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice stuff, really creative

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
good make-believe
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'm still waiting for that time when I will see OC Ukeje flying like Superman in an action film,and our bullet would shoot a man in a car and the widow won't have a scratch. Then I will be satisfied
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Seculent: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
People like this are difficult to impress. Which one you fit do sef?

21 Likes

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by modath(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
So real, Gifted & blessed this country really is..
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Waiting to be amazed undecided
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good works,nigeria is getting there now
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by idu1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
I salute the guy....
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Temismith(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Waow
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by ilerry007(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Big up to this nigga
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hopefully we will soon start our own zombie series here in 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] / Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) / CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.