Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan (40519 Views)

I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Low current Abu?
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by adeymoj(m): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by ddeola: 3:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Pack your load "shoes" and GO !
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Who is fooling who? Before naija can have a stable power supply, we need 160,000mw as stated by d power minister and we re nt even close to 10,000mw. Its a pity for dis country
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Abubakar247(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2015
madness of the highest level...
less than 2hrs a day in Yola
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by kart042000(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2015
CriticalThought:

Jonathan did not ride on the back of anyone to become president. Let me explain, the original plan if the north had succeeded would have been for him to resign and have another northerner become president but constitution says when president cannot carry out his duties(according to defined parameters in the constitution), the VP takes over. GEJ was chosen as VP to appease the south and because they believed he could be walked all over, no one thought he would grow a spine when the "iron throne" was wide open. As to his contest and reelection, I agree with you, the populace got him there

In Nigerian politics, money will take you far and this has been going on for a long time, as the saying goes, he who pays the piper calls the tune. The same way 21B naira went to GEJ is the same way Tinubu and friends are funneling money to GMB. If GMB becomes President, will Tinubu go and sit down in his house?. The people spending don't operate charities. We can talk about masses all day but we Nigerians are comfortable living in abject filth, if we wanted things to be different, it would have happened a long time ago

Until the people are ready to rise up and stand in the streets for days, nothing will change

I agree with you, but if Jonathan had handled the core responsibility of govt which is security with all seriousness from the onset when boko haram attacked churches/towns and ran back into the forest before they became the monster they are now, they would have become a thing of the past.
If he took corrupt cases seriously, no fast paced developed country in the world joke with corruption cases, because it is a plague that cripples the economy.

I agree Tinubu and co would not just go to bed, but I think the reason they have not been able to sentence tinubu is because he runs legitimate businesses. Its quite different from diverting funds for economic purpose into personal use.

We the masses have gotten used to the rot since most people actually don't know their rights or rather don't know as a human they can be better placed if they have a good leader. And over the years we've always had back stabbers at the sight of money from govt.

My submission as it seems is that Jonathan has tried and maybe not, let another person too try, since we cannot rise to d streets, our only right is our PVC's. We just need to keep gambling every 4years till we get it right. And record as shown they perform worse than their first term in office.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by MacluvPH(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2015
PHCN in OBIGBO, Rivers state is the WORST and ONLY THEM alone would make masses not to Vote for JONATHAN. My visit to that area made me to realise that they won't give u light for almost a month but would give you bill of 10,000
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Malaukt: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol u had to shift election to fulfil this promise...i noticed a lot of commissioning of projects, military victories against BH etc within the period of this extension..... am happy u are doing well. But I have already made up my mind! I need proactive leadership.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by mekybabe1: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Na today? Since I was in my mother's womb. Story for the gods.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by nasoweseeam: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
ehis05:
Wish we cud trade places...oga jona...in a week 30 mins electricity..ijegun area of lagos state....ryt abt nw sef am sweating badly...wrongest tym 2 c dis kind of a post....mtheeeeeew

na so we see am o!

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by benzion72(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Those benefiting from the new power plant will vote for you massively our president just dont shift the election again. We will show you power belong to people and not PDP
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
I think this man is always high on something each time he comes to yarn his crap..even devil himself doesn't tell lies like this
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by shakiru991(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tnkz 4 dat bt one tix I wan u 2 knw is dt u most b polish 4rm nigeria 2015 insha Allah jst go bck 2 ur village otuek or weTin d name u de call nah“sai buhari 2015. Insha Allah
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by AdeniyiA(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Elslim:
YEPA

Oga GEJ dis I hear u well?? FULFILED kini

As soon as I finish reading the topic,the almighty NEPA seized the power...

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Elslim: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
AdeniyiA:

As soon as I finish reading the topic,the almighty NEPA seized the power...

As in ehn....!
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by anwo247: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ till 2019

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Champele(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
phlamesG:
what? Well I have nuttin 2 say to a psycho lyk u...even goin xtreme as to insultin my fada I dnt blame u,I really dnt blame! angry i wuldn't want 2 waste my time arguing with a ne'er do well like u
Idiot,the person you dey insult is nobody father abi?. Wasted child.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by phlamesG: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Champele:
Idiot,the person you dey insult is nobody father abi?. Wasted child.
c'mon were do u get off calling me a wasted child...oh really? Hmm I think u would want to shut dat mouth of yours b4 it put u in trouble... Y am in replying ur just a waste of time! angry
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Champele(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
phlamesG:
c'mon were do u get off calling me a wasted child...oh really? Hmm I think u would want to shut dat mouth of yours b4 it put u in trouble... Y am in replying ur just a waste of time! angry
Repent now or you lose your fada for insulting another person fada.be wise.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by phlamesG: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Champele:
Repent now or you lose your fada for insulting another person fada.be wise.
smh! big bro is dat a threat or sumtin grin cheesy
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Champele(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2015
phlamesG:
smh! big bro is dat a threat or sumtin grin cheesy
Don't big brother me,you're insulting your honorable president just because a token you got from politician. Politician that doesn't give a dam about you.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by phlamesG: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Champele:
Don't big brother me,you're insulting your honorable president just because a token you got from politician. Politician that doesn't give a dam about you.
i did not receive a dime 4rm any body/political party...I can deduce that ur a die hard fan of GEJ so they is no reason continuing wit dis conversation tnx
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Champele(m): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2015
phlamesG:
i did not receive a dime 4rm any body/political party...I can deduce that ur a die hard fan of GEJ so they is no reason continuing wit dis conversation tnx
Thanks.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 22, 2015
So GEJ believes that by promising nothing and delivering nothing amounts to keeping his promise?

Wonders never end!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back / Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.