Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

HILARIOUS Pics--when Your Replacement Is Very Close - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HILARIOUS Pics--when Your Replacement Is Very Close (5316 Views)

Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals / Airport Officials In Nigeria Pushing Plane To Take Off - Hilarious Pics / Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HILARIOUS Pics--when Your Replacement Is Very Close by Sarimah(f): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
dat5starguy:

Check those selfies with your besties........just saying. lmfao.
my besties?

nah...impossicant grin
Re: HILARIOUS Pics--when Your Replacement Is Very Close by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
my besties?

nah...impossicant grin
Ha! Don't say I didn't warn you. Lol
Re: HILARIOUS Pics--when Your Replacement Is Very Close by ray2Dmond(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin
Re: HILARIOUS Pics--when Your Replacement Is Very Close by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
A few days ago, photos of Miley Cyrus' boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger hugging and flirting with a girl in Mexico hit the net. Patrick later claimed the girl was his best friend's girlfriend, a claim no one believed. Anyway, fast forward to today and it looks like Miley knows the girl. Her name is Natalie and that's her pictured standing behind Miley. The girls hung out at the USC football game in November last year and that was where she met Patrick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Beautiful S Exy Ladies Claiming The Are Student Shared On Facebook / Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. / If You Are To Slap Her For #10 Million Naira, Will You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.