Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London (12371 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Anybody wishing Buhari Death, May He/She Die in sleep today in Jesus Name!

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
See them!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by iPopAlomo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lmao...

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by omenka(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
This has gotta be the biggest ambulance I've ever seen my entire life!!! grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by omenka(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
But come oo, e be like say the man come switch caps with Buhari oo!! Dudes must really be close!! cheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
omenka:
But come oo, e be like say the man come switch caps with Buhari oo!! Dudes must really be close!! cheesycheesy

grin cheesy grin jonathanian is really a disease!

They just wish Buhari would die before 28th March anyhow!

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Odillz: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buharia and his ghost.. .He looks like a walking dead lipsrsealed grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by WendellSimilin: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Bacarnista will never get Military Protection

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by major466(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari had been staring intensively on the ground lately. Why Is he afraid of the Unknown cameras? grin Why won't he look up and put up a smile undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by ELTON123(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
I can't stop laughing hahahahhahahha cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by omenka(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin cheesy grin jonathanian is really a disease!

They just wish Buhari would die before 28th March anyhow!
Just watch them, they would soon create a thread and question the rationale behind them switching caps. They would either say he's gay or they would say the pics were photoshoped and poorly done.

They would be like "why was Buhari wearing different caps in the airport and in the street??"

Watch out!! gringrin

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Descartes: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
I've just noticed that since Barcanista left the fraudulent party and its "dubious" fans that their propaganda mill used for peddling falshood on this board has been grounded to a halt. I laugh in Cantonese...grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by itstpia8: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Anybody wishing Buhari Death, May He/She Die in sleep today in Jesus Name!

first of all, what concerns Jesus with your comment?

secondly, why would you wish people to die in their sleep?

thirdly, is anyone watching YOU when you're sleeping to see if you die in your sleep?

fourth, what concerns ambulance with you?

try to tame your wickedness nah?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Chimarto: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
it shall be well GMB

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by omenka(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
OMG!
I can see him standing close to his drip stand in that 1st pix, it must really be bad.
Thank God the stewardesses in the 2nd pix are keeping his stretcher close by.
Hahahahhhahahaha!! Una go kill person here today!! cheesycheesy

Can you see the wheelchair he's hiding under his coat?? Just in case he collapses. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by kheart(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na so pple come dey wish mohd makarfi former governor of kaduna state death but he end up finishing his 8 years tenure n currently in d senate (8 yrs).

Note: his healthy deputy (stephen shekari) died in office.
Dat woman wit newspaper was using d airsupport tube meant for GMB for herself grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by omenka(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
itstpia8:

first of all, what concerns Jesus with your comment?

why would you wish people to die in their sleep?

is anyone watching YOU when you're sleeping to see if you die in your sleep?

try to tame your wickedness nah?
You sound so scared. Are you one of those who wish the General dead?? gringringrin

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by fuckluv(f): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
omenka:
No, he has changed into another clothes after checking-in his hotel room. Spot the difference smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
OMG!
I can see him standing close to his drip stand in that 1st pix, it must really be bad.
Thank God the stewardesses in the 2nd pix are keeping his stretcher close by.

You can lie shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by omenka(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
This is no joking matter Sir!
I even saw on BBC that an air ambulance was hovering around the airport, too bad the pix did not capture it. grin
Air Ambulance Hovering kwa!! Hahahahahahhhahhahahaha!!!

Bros u go kill me here. Pls stoooooop!!! cheesycheesygringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
itstpia8:

[s]first of all, what concerns Jesus with your comment?

secondly, why would you wish people to die in their sleep?

thirdly, is anyone watching YOU when you're sleeping to see if you die in your sleep?

fourth, what concerns ambulance with you?

try to tame your wickedness nah? [/s]

See panicking! Na me tell you make you wish the amiable General death? Just wait for the result anyway!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by itstpia8: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

See panicking! Na me tell wish the amiable General death? I will just wait for the result anyway!

tame your wickedness, why you wan wicked pass devil?

is it in your family gene?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See them!

you already wished the innocent man death. May someone use this same Tittle on your father

say Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
omenka:
Just watch them, they would soon create a thread and question the rationale behind them switching caps. They would either say he's gay or they would say the pics were photoshoped and poorly done.

They would be like "why was Buhari wearing different caps in the airport and in the street??"

Watch out!! gringrin

grin grin grin Omenka abeg!!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by itstpia8: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
donnypool:

you already wished the innocent man death. May someone use this same Tittle on your father

say Amen!

even madness suppose get levels, the op just wants his or her own to free flow.
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by itstpia8: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin Omenka abeg!!

why are you posting pictures of little kids, are they safe?
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by iluvnaija: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
omenka:

Too much garri soaking!
So you can't spot the difference in size and colour?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
donnypool:

[s]you already wished the innocent man death. May someone use this same Tittle on your father

say Amen![/s]

Na me come make you an illiterate?? Move away, the thread is beyond your comprehension!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Na me come make you an illiterate?? Move away, the thread is beyond your comprehension!

shut up and say AMEN!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo West: Collation Officer Denies Hostage Rumour / Ajaokuta: Steel Workers Welcome Plan To Return Coy To Original Builder / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Buhari Of Encouraging Terrorism, Kidnapping In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.