Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London (12401 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
itstpia8:

even madness suppose get levels, the op just wants his or her own to free flow.

ya the idi.ot used such title to draw attention to a useless thread as if, buhari will be happy about the tittle.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Donphillopus: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan

Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Descartes: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chai!! These main have run out of propaganda and now have switched to opening senseless thread. Hmmm...Bärcänistä exit from the dubious party and its associates is indeed a big blow to them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Donphillopus: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Bacarnista will never get Military Protection

I no sweet grin

Gej till 2019
Or

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by tawa89(f): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
what about the picture below...just saw it on twitter and I think I believe it. They said APC released a 2013 picture Buhari took when he went to UK for AFRICA DIASPORA CONFERENCE IN 2013. The date of the Article bearing that same picture is encircled. ....we don't know who to believe again

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
tawa89:
what about the picture below...just saw it on twitter and I think I believe it. They said APC released a 2013 picture Buhari took when he went to UK for AFRICA DIASPORA CONFERENCE IN 2013. The of the Article bearing that same picture is encircled. ....we don't know who to believe again

See them! grin grin grin Useless low lifers!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Donphillopus: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are the low life here

Just like the pathetic looser
Illiterate terrorist general Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by tawa89(f): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

you must have mental issues, I just brought what I saw on twitter here for further analysis and you are attacking me without any provocation? Your brain must be menstruating for a paid goon like you to call me a lowlifer.......Disgusting pig

To the topic, I think this article was properly dated and the pictures are too similar to ignore. Maybe a video of Buhari in London can help assuage our fears.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by gebest: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
HIS EXCELLENCY, PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU OKECHUKWU AKPOJIHOMI BUHARI PRESIDENT OF THE FRN COM MAY 29 DIS YEAR.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Mubbyleey(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
major466:
Buhari had been staring intensively on the ground lately. Why Is he afraid of the Unknown cameras? grin Why won't he look up and put up a smile undecided
grin
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by tawa89(f): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Compare the image attached to the Article purportedly written in 2013 with this image released today...I think they were taken the same day.......until proven otherwise

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by tawa89(f): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ooooops like I just poured rain on the OP's parade .. sorry bruv. .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by ignis: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
This man is too sick to rule Nigeria. ...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
tawa89:
Ooooops like I just poured rain on the OP's parade .. sorry bruv. .

Your stupidity knows now no bound, even the ayee dee handle you copied the picture fom has been pummeled to submission, yet you are here ranting like an ugly vulture!! Nyem efe Ozu!!
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by stanza(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Laughter all d way. The difference between Ashewo (okpo) And Runs Girls (call girls) http://infocong..com/2015/02/the-difference-between-ashewo-okpo-and.html
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by deeptechcool(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
This is no joking matter Sir!
I even saw on BBC that an air ambulance was hovering around the airport, too bad the pix did not capture it. grin
chai...una no go kill person for nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin cheesy grin jonathanian is really a disease!

They just wish Buhari would die before 28th March anyhow!
Some ppl are cloning our supporters sad
Look below...

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Donphillopus

Time registered: February 19, 2015

Time spent online: 7 hours & 57 minutes

Signature: Omenka my brother i have port oooo
Gej till 2019 two events will happen on may 29th
Gej will be sworn in and berem will born pikin for
me

View Donphillopus's posts (95) | View
Donphillopus's topics (3)
Section Most Active In: Politics
(Go Up)
Search
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by binie: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is GMB wearing the same jacket he wore over 20 year ago?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Gboliwe: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Some ppl are cloning our supporters sad
Look below...

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Donphillopus

Time registered: February 19, 2015

Time spent online: 7 hours & 57 minutes

Signature: Omenka my brother i have port oooo
Gej till 2019 two events will happen on may 29th
Gej will be sworn in and berem will born pikin for
me

View Donphillopus's posts (95) | View
Donphillopus's topics (3)
Section Most Active In: Politics
(Go Up)
Search

Are you new to nairaland? Your supporters have been cloning our supporters since they started adding oil to jollof rice. This is the work of low IQed, jobless, low self-confidence, pathetic and useless nairalanders. Let it burn off. Live your life and ignore the cloners.
www.nairaland.com/gbo1iwe. I didn't even report the fool, I ignored his stupidity and he found my life boring and had to stop! That's how its done.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by darlenese(f): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat
Bacarnista will never get Military Protection

u don't have home training, can u insult ur father?
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by eightsin(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Anybody wishing Buhari Death, May He/She Die in sleep today in Jesus Name!

You have wished him death already by your topic.. so you gonna die tonight.

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by DuchessLily(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bihari is not feeling well....
Tinubu is just using Buhari, so dat when he wins and dies, he will take over from his toy-man Osibanjo and rule Nigeria.

Tinubu owns almost d whole of Lagos but he is not satisfied. He wants to own Nigeria....but he seem to 4get he is not God....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by snowgee: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Get cheap mtn data for as low as 1gb ₦1,200, 2gb ₦2,300, 3gb ₦3,400, 4gb ₦4,500, 5Gb ₦5,600. And the interesting thing is you get to make money while you buy and sell data, click on dis link to know more. http://justdata.com.ng/register/c25vd2dlZQ==
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Forwetinnah: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
You people can lie..The APC and it's members are such shameless liars. The picture in circulation with Buhari in Heathrow Airport was taken in 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by obontami: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
#VoteGMB2015

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by AktivIngredient(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Unfortunately most Jonathanians never fly abroad before. That why dem nor sabi say world class airports dey get Health Control which everybody from certain countries must pass through. I nor kuku blame dem. All the airport wey Jona lie say him upgrade none get health control. If to say dem get Mr Patrick Sawyer for no carry ebola enter come dash us.
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by thaoriginator: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Amen. God go kill their mama instead.
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by AktivIngredient(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
binie:
Is GMB wearing the same jacket he wore over 20 year ago?

Will the answer affect who you will vote for?
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by MrGoc(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2015
And who is wishing Buhari Death?? . . .if I may ask . . .we needn't wish Him death . . . Cos he's already a walking corpse . . . .: tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by Tamzblaze(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Do you think he's really alife??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by ACM10: 12:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Looks more like Buhari imposter
Re: Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London by bigmo1(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Care If Obaseki Betrays Me – Oshiomhole / Anyim Pius Anyim Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Saraki, Kwara's New Law And Its Implication For Our Democratic System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.