Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? (875 Views)

Probe, Jail Jonathan If Found Guilty – NEF / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
I think we have so many people who sees Jonathan as a God despite the gross looting and murdering of our economy..so I put the question to Yal.
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Heaven and earth
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
I expect him to put finishing touches to his achievements in the Agricultural sector, power sector and transportation sector and also to implement the resolutions of the National confab

2 Likes

Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Orunto: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ will deliver our Youths from the Bullies and Misdirection of our former Rulers. He is a Youth himself and he has so far proved that Nigerian youth can compete anywhere and excel better than their US, UK, EURO, ARABS etc Youths. Goodluck has proved that it is good to educate our children. Goodluck is goodluck. Goodluck till 2019!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by 3Cees: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Not much. He should just see that Boko Haram doesn't resurface.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by TrishaP(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
None...He should just do what has to be done at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by focus7: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
What does Jonathan has to offer besides the usuals; corruption, lies, falsehood, cluelessness, impunity, drunkeness, incompetence, insurgent, incoherent statements, partnership with criminals and his other antics.
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Donphillopus: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
I expect him to retire Buhari in jail because Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
focus7:
What does Jonathan has to offer besides the usuals; corruption, lies, falsehood, cluelessness, impunity, drunkeness, incompetence, insurgent, incoherent statements, partnership with criminals and his other antics.

Who really invited you into this conversation?
Don't think you are insulting Nigeria President rather you are just pointing your 10fingers to yourself***

3 Likes

Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nothing much but never change from His positive changing dreams
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
@ OP sorry oo, na only for dream naim I fit anser your kweshon.

1 Like

Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
life jail for buhari 4 forgery, perjury and for being the general oversea of corruption
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by olaboy001(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Taylor86:
life jail for buhari 4 forgery, perjury and for being the general oversea of corruption
And what if GMB becomes the President?
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by SkyBlue1: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nothing new, absolutely nothing new. I will expect things to carry on as they are and postpone hope for any sort of change till 2019. I will expect continued erratic power supply in Nigeria, continued insecurity, continued wanton corruption with no consequences for the offenders, continued impunity and abuse of power by the presidency and his wife, continued high rate of unemployment for the youth, and of course continued promises followed by endless excuses why those promises could not be delivered. And anybody that expects different needs to get their heads examined, we are not talking about a new candidate here, this man has been running the country for the past five years and was vice president, governor and deputy governor prior to that; Bayelsa is still a dump and Nigeria is not much different under him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by SkyBlue1: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Orunto:
GEJ will deliver our Youths from the Bullies and Misdirection of our former Rulers. [size=18pt]He is a Youth himself[/size] and he has so far proved that Nigerian youth can compete anywhere and excel better than their US, UK, EURO, ARABS etc Youths. Goodluck has proved that it is good to educate our children. Goodluck is goodluck. Goodluck till 2019!!!!

I seriously pity Nigeria. There are no words . . . . For my sanity I have to believe you are paid to do this if not there might be no hope afterall
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by focus7: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
MightyD:

Who really invited you into this conversation?
Don't think you are insulting Nigeria President rather you are just pointing your 10fingers to yourself***
are the things I listed not what he truly represented, or are you expecting anything different? Don't deceive yourself, Jonathan cannot change, as long as the likes of Edwin Clerk remains his counsellor, Asari Dokubo remains confidence, Alaiyemaseigha remains his mentor, Fayose and Obanikoro remains his partners in crime, Alison Madueke remains his pipeline for looting, Bode George, Kashamu, Alimodu Sheriff, Fani kayode, Mentu, Doyin Okugbe, Abati remains his mouth piece and other criminals remains his friends, don't expect anything good from Jonathan.
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by chamboy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
More Corruption n Asari likes spewing around
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Just two things
1). Continue with the good works he's doing.
2). Ensure that apc as an evil opposition is crushed and dead in all nooks and cranies in Nigeria. I hate that party like I hate maggots.
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by MrMcJay(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Orunto:
GEJ will deliver our Youths from the Bullies and Misdirection of our former Rulers. He is a Youth himself and he has so far proved that Nigerian youth can compete anywhere and excel better than their US, UK, EURO, ARABS etc Youths. Goodluck has proved that it is good to educate our children. Goodluck is goodluck. Goodluck till 2019!!!!

GEJ is a youth!!!

It is only in Nigeria and from nitwits like this poster that you hear stuff like "GEJ is a lover of youth, his last son is a 40-year old youth."

No sense whatsoever.
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Goddex: 1:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Continue power and rail transformation
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by jojomario(m): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2015
HE CAN'T WIN
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2015
6 year busy doin noting now 6 week busy doin somethin.....i expect oga jona to leav
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
focus7:
are the things I listed not what he truly represented, or are you expecting anything different? Don't deceive yourself, Jonathan cannot change, as long as the likes of Edwin Clerk remains his counsellor, Asari Dokubo remains confidence, Alaiyemaseigha remains his mentor, Fayose and Obanikoro remains his partners in crime, Alison Madueke remains his pipeline for looting, Bode George, Kashamu, Alimodu Sheriff, Fani kayode, Mentu, Doyin Okugbe, Abati remains his mouth piece and other criminals remains his friends, don't expect anything good from Jonathan.

May be you are not a Nigerian rather a jewish refuge.
You are just twisting your Democratic tones cos you are not a recipient of good development.
If you can't acknowledge the physical transformation of Good's dedication through president GEJ's reign then you are not really worthy to be eating from the land of goodies been Nigeria my country.

GEJtill2019.com
Re: What Are Ur Expectations From Jonathan If He Wins This Election? by LydiaBI(f): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ was asked this kind of question during his last media chat,he was asked what his administration will do differently if voted into power again and he answered "nothing"(and the rest part of his response was incoherent so I don't care to remember) so I don't think any of his supporters will be able to answer the question the op has put to them and if they try to,it'll be untrue,lies,deceit,empty talks/promises as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Elections And The Abuse Of The Powers Of Incumbency / The Shot That Shook The Nation Reflections On The January 15, 1966 Coup / EXPOSED!!! Secret Documents Of Jonathan's Millions-contract Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.