Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? (6069 Views)

Finding Prince Charming... / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by madepatra: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'm easy on the eyes with a great personality. I love the things most girls don't like, like politics,football and other intellectual gists. I love intelligent people and a great sense of humor, oh, I love to have a good laugh. Great music, family and friends rock my world.

I am about 5.7" tall, not dark and in between slim and fleshy. I love to meet a guy taller than I'm, well read and very financially responsible. He should value family and respect humanity. I'm not particular about colour or tribe. A cool calm and collected you should call me on ......... Password is "prince charming". Thank you.

Update...

Too shy to put in a lot of words but believe me when I say a huge THANK YOU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Quote1: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Did you write that yourself or you copied from scammer's profile ?

3 Likes

Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:
Did you write that yourself or you copied from scammer's profile ?

u dey mind am
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lol... what does 'in between slim and fleshy' mean?
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Tallesty1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Make I suspend for air if you are a girl.

1 Like

Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Definitely a troll... Check when (s)he activated this account...
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Melahou(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
So you activated this account to scam people
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Quote1: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

u dey mind am

You fine o kiss
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:

You fine o kiss

Go away jor...u r not serious sad
is dat wat we r talkin abt

tnx anyways grin
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Quote1: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Go away jor...u r not serious sad
is dat wat we r talkin abt

tnx anyways grin

Always tongue

I'm qoute1, I know you're Yinka. I've been around for years, died many times, this is my latest reincarnation. Can I like you
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by yinkus4u2c(f): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:

Always tongue

I'm qoute1, I know you're Yinka. I've been around for years, died many times, this is my latest reincarnation. Can I like you

*quote1 tongue

and is dat ur real name
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Quote1: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

*quote1 tongue

and is dat ur real name

Nope...Can I like you first?
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by yinkus4u2c(f): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:

Nope...Can I like you first?

as u wish sir
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Quote1: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

as u wish sir

tongue
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Quote1: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

*quote1 tongue

and is dat ur real name
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by yinkus4u2c(f): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:

Toye
nice
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Quote1: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

nice

PM
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thomases I thought it sounded like a scam and called the number...a lady picked. She sounded nice though grin grin grin

Pls op, forward me some too o. I am particular about tribe sha, Yoruba guys tickle my fancy wink

1 Like

Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by madepatra: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmm, u guys figured it wrong. I hope u don't believe girls are mostly dumb. Well there are pretty and intelligent girls everywhere just like I am. Clear your doubts. This is looking interesting already.
Thanks Chr...s for calling smiley
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by ojun50(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
let me think about it
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Hi op, pls permit me to socialize a little bit here too cos I wouldn't know where to start from were I to open mine.

I have just sent you a pm, pls respond. Thanks
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by madepatra: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=sisisioge post=30933186]Hi op, pls permit me to socialize a little bit here too cos I wouldn't know where to start from were I to open mine.
I have just sent you a pm, pls respond. Thanks
I am female seeking only male attention @ sisisioge take note.....
Still hoping to find my prince charming here
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by segefx(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
@op......check my profile and add me
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by madepatra: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Pls if you got my number from here and you are texting me, pls indicate it in d sms...although I would so much prefer a call( one could tell a lot from another's voice)
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Op, lol at the hint of lesssssbi. I am all for the opposite seexxx o. I was just trying to get in touch with you to get info on how the search is panning out cos I'm looking to meet people too.

So, if it's no bother, could you post from time to time how the search is developing? I just wanted to be sure it's possible to meet real/cool people here. Thanks
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by madepatra: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
segefx:
@op......check my profile and add me

Hi segefx, I av'nt gotten the hangs on the button here yet so may not know how to add you...
You got a nice picture here though wink
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by madepatra: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
I should add tht I am few months shy of 30, and I am interested in men older than I
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm...

Op, a little latitude here...could I just say I'm looking to meet guys in their thirties too? Thanks wink
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Nice thread, madepatra and Sisisioge. You want it, you go get it! wink A tad demanding though, but we're getting used to entitled females.
And..sifting through all those calls/sms must be exhausting, no? After a while everyone sounds the same.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 9:24am On Feb 22, 2015
BoboYekini:
Nice thread, madepatra and Sisisioge. You want it, you go get it! wink A tad demanding though, but we're getting used to entitled females.
And..sifting through all those calls/sms must be exhausting, no? After a while everyone sounds the same.

I have neither been greeting calls nor SMS o. PMs only for now. But will get a line soon. madepatra pls update us on the quest...
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2015
sisisioge:

I have neither been greeting calls nor SMS o. PMs only for now. But will get a line soon. madepatra pls update us on the quest...
haha, the meat market. Oja oyingbo.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by madepatra: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Interesting so far : grin, a couple of callers have tickled my fancy , but no one I can call my prince charming yet. @ sisisioge We all deserve a prince charming n so far I have prepared myself for him. If u think you are the 1, still expecting your call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Girlfriend Sent Me Your Phone Number And Mail Address / Just Teens< / Le Traitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.