Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? (6113 Views)

Finding Prince Charming... / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Made must have fallen in love and flew away with her Prince Charming...my suspicion wink
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by kay29000(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackbeauty:
can i say i love u...thanks a lot for pointing that out..nigerian women think marriage is a fairytale..its not eh @poster...instead of finding prince charming..look for prince "may not be too cute-Financially responsibe-humane and is mature enough to keep a commited relationship".forget all the cartoon fantasies sister..this is the real world!

Thanks for this post. Girls need to be realistic before they turn 40 and still looking for prince charming...Or they eventually find prince charming, and he ends up being a wife beater.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by kay29000(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
sisisioge:
Made must have fallen in love and flew away with her Prince Charming...my suspicion wink

Hi...I just sent you a mail.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
kay29000:

Hi...I just sent you a mail.

Sir Kay, I saw the mail and responded.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by kay29000(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
sisisioge:

Sir Kay, I saw the mail and responded.

Yea...and I have replied your response.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2015
kay29000:

Yea...and I have replied your response.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
This site is a very good medium to meet people. Awkwardness that ensue when you are presented with people you wouldn't want to roll with can be averted. Silence is a no...no complain! May we all meet our match!
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by kay29000(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
sisisioge:
This site is a very good medium to meet people. Awkwardness that ensue when you are presented with people you wouldn't want to roll with can be averted. Silence is a no...no complain! May we all meet our match!

Okay. I get the message.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
kay29000:

Okay. I get the message.

I love your style...I just love big guys cos I'm so slim.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by kay29000(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
sisisioge:

I love your style...I just love big guys cos I'm so slim.

ok.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi guys, I have gotten quite a number of PMs but haven't found the One I'm looking for. Guess it's high time I updated my profile here too... If Madepatra will allow me.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whew! This thread shall soon officially be mine...

Madepatra, what's cooking nau?
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by madepatra: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
sisisioge:
Whew! This thread shall soon officially be mine...
Madepatra, what's cooking nau?

grin it's fine sisisioge, it's 1 man I need after all. I hope d next time am posting on this tread its to say I am now taken cheesy wink. I hope it happens for u too
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by chykez: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmm....interesting. Am not up to 30 yet so am not qualified. Hope you girls do find your prince charming.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
madepatra:

grin it's fine sisisioge, it's 1 man I need after all. I hope d next time am posting on this tread its to say I am now taken cheesy wink. I hope it happens for u too

Good to have you back! Pls do check your mail, left my number for u. Thanks
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, I've got a secret!!!

Made is taken!!!!!!!!
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Tohpeh(m): 2:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Am new here. Hi
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
It is with absolute glee that I announce that Madepatra, the OP of this thread, has gotten herself hooked! The Oga, I haven't met but the look in madam's face was phenomenon while we were out for a drink today! Love oh love!

She looked all radiant and settled...was as if the guy gives her speed on speed dial. Awwwww, I'm so jealous! Anyways, the good news for me is that I've been formally accepted as a friend of the family grin considering that I know how the journey began for them wink

Made says she would find time to come close the thread officially and perhaps apologize publicly to the other loves that could have been...may God hand arrows to cupid in abundance for us all.

Off I go to look for my own Aladdin... I mean Prince Charming wink
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Make i apply na?Na manual application or online one?Waiting ohhhh!
madepatra:

Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by YabaLeftist: 5:48am On Mar 17, 2015
sisisioge:
It is with absolute glee that I announce that Madepatra, the OP of this thread, has gotten herself hooked! The Oga, I haven't met but the look in madam's face was phenomenon while we were out for a drink today! Love oh love!

She looked all radiant and settled...was as if the guy gives her speed on speed dial. Awwwww, I'm so jealous! Anyways, the good news for me is that I've been formally accepted as a friend of the family grin considering that I know how the journey began for them wink

Made says she would find time to come close the thread officially and perhaps apologize publicly to the other loves that could have been...may God hand arrows to cupid in abundance for us all.

Off I go to look for my own Aladdin... I mean Prince Charming wink

Wow! That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for her and I pray that her new found relationship blossoms into a marriage filled with enduring love, and may they live happily ever after.

It really gladdens the heart so see how a forum like this can be a wonderful avenue for people to connect for purposes of business, friendship and best of all romance. It should also serve as wake up call to anyone who is underestimating the effectiveness of a forum such as this in helping them find a man or a woman of their dreams. Anything is absolutely possible here. smiley
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by fullblast(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2015
Blackbeauty:
lol..that ur "seen" is ambiguous..well,lets just say av experienced a lot..heard almost all there is to know from clients abt the harsh realities of life after the fairytale phase of a relationship wears off..
hmmmn! Fairy tale phase? Wouldn't it be better to let u knw dat I've sent a bbm request to u, cos I wana get more enlightened.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yippppppppppppppy!
They are getting married! Yes, I'm the chief bridesmaid! No, they said I can't share their pictures( I wouldn't have minded sharing it featuring me too!) Yes, we are planning the wedding already! Yes, they are so in love! Yes...plenty yesses! Is there a word like that? grin grin grin

Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by bollyano(f): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2015
congrats to her, abeg let me post mine too, looking 4 my prince charming too. should be 28-34 years.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
bollyano:
congrats to her, abeg let me post mine too, looking 4 my prince charming too. should be 28-34 years.

grin grin bolly, you sef dey observe? This finding soul mate business is tricky o. You won't believe I followed her bumpa2bumpa while she was screening the charming princes. I even had an input on why one person was better suited. However, Made is one heck of a lucky girl plus knowing EXACTLY what she wanted really helped. For a really beautiful girl, she isn't too fussy about the bars and God just handed her the best of the pack! Whew! We will find ours too...

BTW, do you know how to quote a thread? Thanks
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Toks2008(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
madepatra:
I'm easy on the eyes with a great personality. I love the things most girls don't like, like politics,football and other intellectual gists. I love intelligent people and a great sense of humor, oh, I love to have a good laugh. Great music, family and friends rock my world.

I am about 5.7" tall, not dark and in between slim and fleshy. I love to meet a guy taller than I'm, well read and very financially responsible. He should value family and respect humanity. I'm not particular about colour or tribe. A cool calm and collected you should call me on ......... Password is "prince charming". Thank you.

Please elucidate on the bold lettering.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Please elucidate on the bold lettering.

Mr. Tokunbo, how was your trip? Hope oke okun was fruitful. You came rather late cos issue got over-resolved a gazillion years ago! Babe sef is about to change her surname. Anyways, I think she meant it as it sounded...financially responsible grin
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
sisisioge:

Mr. Tokunbo, how was your trip? Hope oke okun was fruitful. You came rather late cos issue got over-resolved a gazillion years ago! Babe sef is about to change her surname. Anyways, I think she meant it as it sounded...financially responsible grin

lol...issorite...i wish her the best.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by bollyano(f): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=sisisioge post=39981110]

grin grin bolly, you sef dey observe? This finding soul mate business is tricky o. You won't believe I followed her bumpa2bumpa while she was screening the charming princes. I even had an input on why one person was better suited. However, Made is one heck of a lucky girl plus knowing EXACTLY what she wanted really helped. For a really beautiful girl, she isn't too fussy about the bars and God just handed her the best of the pack! Whew! We will find ours too...

BTW, do you know how to quote a thread? Thanks[/quote

amen o. quote a thread as in?
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=bollyano post=39995397][/quote]

As in...refer to this thread on another such that people can access it by clicking on it.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2015
sisisioge:

As in...refer to this thread on another such that people can access it by clicking on it.

Just copy the link (from where you input a website) something like this... https://www.nairaland.com/2158356/possibility-meeting-prince-charming-here/2
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by sisisioge: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Chopgala:

Just copy the link (from where you input a website) something like this... https://www.nairaland.com/2158356/possibility-meeting-prince-charming-here/2

Thanks a ton. I had tried doing that before but it refused to paste on the body of the post. Since this is how it's done, I figured I would have to paste it on a new post.My phone is so lazy...thanks a ton.
Re: Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2015
sisisioge:

Thanks a ton. I had tried doing that before but it refused to paste on the body of the post. Since this is how it's done, I figured I would have to paste it on a new post.My phone is so lazy...thanks a ton.

You too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Independence Day Sex / Uyo Matured Adult Whatsapp Connect (+18) / ::::::feelings For An Ex:::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.