Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (38040 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / INEC CARD READER: See What Nigerians Are Saying About Their Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Eluwilussit(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
MUMINATED:
Does it have thumbprinting? if it does not av den it is useless

Sharp guy. As long as we still thumb print on paper, then they will still rig. Even if it has, no be wetin them announce we go take? The whole thing is about us, nigerians. We need to change and ways and embrace civility.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by irunobo3(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
I WISH ABACHA WAS ALIVE TO RULE US FOR LIFE. THAT MAN IS THE BEST CIVILIAN PRESIDENT WE NEVER HAD. HE IS CAPABLE OF SECURING OUR BORDERS, AND WIPING OUT ANY THREAT. WHERE WAS THE LIKES OF DOKUBO, GEJ AND TOMPOLO WHEN HE WAS RULING US POWER MUST RETURN TO THE NORTH IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

UP NORTH, UP APC cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by onyeguy: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
What a tiny card reader,
Come sun or summer
Jail buhari

GeJtill2019

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
And a certain group of people are scared sh!tless of the device. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Favourcharles23(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gej is working, Jega is busy, Nigeria is moving.....
Vote wisely!
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Favourcharles23(f): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
MUMINATED:
Does it have thumbprinting? if it does not av den it is useless

Yeah it does. That's where it verifies if its one's card or not. And if not, d person is automatically disqualified from voting
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by creepsyme(f): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Readers card ko! PDP #teamrigging#
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by pekeyim: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
I personally think there is a problem here.

Since the constitution doesn't allow "e-voting" which would have made much sense, the card readers and the PVCs are only @ the mercy of the INEC Official and co. On the day.

Because they'll just do their "Combo and permutations " based on the number of people @ the polling unit that verified with their PVCs, and can stuff the ballot boxes, till the registered number is reached.

It's just a "Hoax"
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by patostation(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
mrking3:
I doubt if it would be used for this election!

Are you a PDP caucus member?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Isiterere(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
DeCritique:
I hope Tinubu's Oluwole associates have not cloned these card readers just as they have cloned, bought and stolen PVCs.

And equally as they cloned Buhari's certificate.

But God and GEJ pass them. Imagine sef, God name start with G and Goodluck own the same grin

What other evidence do you need before you can be sure that...

#It'sGEJtill2019!! wink

can't you guy (pay per post TANOID) use your senses for once?

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by flames77(m): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
pls buy mtn che=ap data @ www.buycheapdata..com

we are true and transparent in all our dealings.

we sell mtn 1gb for n1,200 whether recharge cards or bank transfer
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Timijo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Please join me celebrate #Buhari's victory!

They wish him dead, but the general is still galant!

Our president.

God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria.
[/size]
That awkward moment when you campaign for Buhari to get ''likes'' but people did not like your post.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by DeCritique(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Isiterere:

can't you guy (pay per post TANOID) use your senses for once?

ALL IZZ WELL

I believe it's my sense I am using. Before na that your retardeen brain wey I wan use??

Park one side ojare Mr Isi.

GEJtill2019!! cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by tola9ja: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
GMB MY NEEGA

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by 1miccza: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Can all you e-warriors just shut it already??what has GMB and Jonathan got to do with the picture of a card reader reading a PVC bikonu??
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by ped007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
boman2014:
i hope he shows PDP how to use it since they complain too much about it.

Why is GEJ happy about the 750MW Power plant he commission when Nigeria needs almost 20,000MWA
do you start counting from 10-10 or from 1-10?
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by onatisi(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
mrking3:
I doubt if it would be used for this election!
it won't be used .the Inec that hasn't even distributed pvc card and is still having problems logistically will now be entrusted to use a card reader? Forget it

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by legendsilver(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Timijo:
That awkward moment when you campaign for Buhari to get ''likes'' but people did not like your post.
oga, go re-check again grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by fashrola(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
teemanbastos:
Buhari has won by a landslide
Gully Erosion?
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Intendy: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
pekeyim:
I personally think there is a problem here.

Since the constitution doesn't allow "e-voting" which would have made much sense, the card readers and the PVCs are only @ the mercy of the INEC Official and co. On the day.

Because they'll just do their "Combo and permutations " based on the number of people @ the polling unit that verified with their PVCs, and can stuff the ballot boxes, till the registered number is reached.

It's just a "Hoax"
this is not e-voting cause u still have ballot papers to thump print on.this is just for accreditation to confirm eligible voters which is constitutional.
once u get accredited ur details is sent to a central data base of inec which will prevent double voting but the truth is that there are going to be many court cases once the number of votes exceed the accredited voters like PDP Lagos primaries

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by boman2014: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
ped007:
do you start counting from 10-10 or from 1-10?
Otøndo! Level 400. How many years do u spend in your nursery class? 4 years? Then u r a failure.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by scobyy2007: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
mrking3:
I'm old enough to decide who I will vote for! You don't need to litter my mention with Buhari or Apc ish!
you don vex be that Ooooo....pele, come collect biscuit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by olafunny(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
The man on d pvc looks like a man from otueke grin waiting 4 jona back home

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Timijo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Please join me celebrate #Buhari's victory!

They wish him dead, but the general is still galant!

Our president.

God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria.
[/size]
Congratulations! U don get Likes now. Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by bogolobango(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whats d work of dis card reader
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by pekeyim: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Intendy:

this is not e-voting cause u still have ballot papers to thump print on.this is just for accreditation to confirm eligible voters which the constitutional.
once u get accredited u details is sent tons central data base of inec which will prevent double voting but the truth is that there are going to be many court cases once the number of votes exceed the accredited voters like PDP Lagos primaries

Please read my comment again.

Thank You.
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by starboi63(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
:PCountry is growing ooo
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by kristisking(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
xreal:
Oya!
Let's go vote GMB, come March 28.

Sai Buhari!
You haven't known the fate of Buhari concerning his health status yet and you are here supporting him.
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by predentstats: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
I hope all party agents will be there to confirm when the card reader is authenticating all card holders because i know.some parties would have bought some INEC officials In the state during he election.
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Dammyjohn(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
sherrylo:
Yes oh #GMB2015
Hunhun.Dey decieve yourself there.Even GOD don sign am sey na GEJ go be our Presiden again.
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by 2kris(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
lacasa:

#GMB till you Vote!
guy u must be running a high fever for gmb...i smile fanatic.........................u cannot imagine what a fanatic is capable of doing(cia report 2011)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.