Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (38036 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / INEC CARD READER: See What Nigerians Are Saying About Their Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Dammyjohn(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
sherrylo:
Yes oh #GMB2015
Hunhun.Dey decieve yourself there.Even GOD don sign am sey na GEJ go be our President again.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Harruun(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Wat is dis one saying
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by otunbashonny(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2015
xreal:
Oya!
Let's go vote GMB, come March 28.

Sai Buhari!
Sai Baba
Sai Ambode
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by danielmichael(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2015
GMB for all card readers

God punish all pdp card readers in sambissa forest

Unam

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by corozy(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2015
My able General is overtaking the Aso Rock come March 28........#AbleGeneral #Change #March4Buhari...
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by corozy(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Sharp guy. As long as we still thumb print on paper, then they will still rig. Even if it has, no be wetin them announce we go take? The whole thing is about us, nigerians. We need to change and ways and embrace civility.
lol....see dumpassniggars they happy say dem go rigg the election,not knwing dat if the card reader dosnt accept ur card u wil nt even vote talk more of tump printing on the ballot paper lol.....countinue deciving urself dat oga jona wil hv anoda chance to reiune nigeria,the movement is change....#SaiTheAbleGeneralBuhari...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by afeez5808(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by corozy(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2015
onatisi:
it won't be used .the Inec that hasn't even distributed pvc card and is still having problems logistically will now be entrusted to use a card reader? Forget it
keep on giving urselfs hope dat de wont use it wen the senate has gving the chairman inec go ahead and dat the constitution allows it,so no cause for alarm coz the General is taking Over come March28.,..#SaiBabaBuhari.....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by tayolove12(m): 12:22am On Feb 21, 2015
lacasa:

Clear your doubts.

#GMB2015

Am surely no that it will not last longer than 2015 before na only cry he use to cry this time around his going to died never rise again
GEJ till 2019 if yu guys make me angry till 2022

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by bigmo1(m): 12:28am On Feb 21, 2015
mycar:
And to think that APC is not giving credit to GEJ for this makes sick. They will rather praise another person for it and abuse GEJ for even for their personal crimes.
The same way they took credit for the success of ebola eradication. Only God will judge those that pack soup in the darkness.
Give credit to gej for same card reader pdp is opposed to. It's obvious your skull is filled with indomie noodles.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by stainlink(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2015
MUMINATED:
Does it have thumbprinting? if it does not av den it is useless

It has thumb printing at the top. we used it during the adhoc staff training

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Eluwilussit(m): 1:20am On Feb 21, 2015
corozy:
lol....see dumpassniggars they happy say dem go rigg the election,not knwing dat if the card reader dosnt accept ur card u wil nt even vote talk more of tump printing on the ballot paper lol.....countinue deciving urself dat oga jona wil hv anoda chance to reiune nigeria,the movement is change....#SaiTheAbleGeneralBuhari...

Is there any proof that Jega is working for Jona? Why do we assume that pdp will be the ones to rig this election? Tell me sir, who among all the thieves in apc that will say no to rigging? Jona defeated Buhari 4 years ago. He can do it again. Don't count your chicks yet, bro. The race isn't that far from now.

I pray both sides will accept the will of the people. No more bloodshed.
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Badgers14: 1:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Can't wait anymore.

Sai GMB 2015.
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Truckpusher(m): 1:57am On Feb 21, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Please join me celebrate #Buhari's victory!

They wish him dead, but the general is still galant!

Our president.

God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria.
[/size]
I quess it is very easy to notice when a slave celebrates .They are usually happy about the success of their master in advance but funny enough no matter the outcome they will still remain slaves .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by TiffanyJ(f): 3:38am On Feb 21, 2015
MUMINATED:
Does it have thumbprinting? if it does not av den it is useless
It does not only have voters' finger prints, it can refuse to read a PVC that is not yours

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by AdeniyiA(m): 4:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
GEJ. we will use technology to fight corruption
Jega: we will use card reader for election to avert rigging.
PDP: we dont need card reader, it's not in our constitution.
my question: is the said card reader not technology?
if yes. then what kind of technology is GEJ talking about!
manipulative and corruptible technology ni
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Mohammedtijjani: 4:59am On Feb 21, 2015
[b][/b]Aha. Let us start. Sai. Buhari. Sai mai gaskiya. Said no to corruption govt
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by VellyG(m): 5:25am On Feb 21, 2015
boman2014:
i hope he shows PDP how to use it since they complain too much about it.

Why is GEJ happy about the 750MW Power plant he commission when Nigeria needs almost 20,000MWA
Bunch of ingrates ... Smh
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by ElFenomeno1: 6:12am On Feb 21, 2015
PDPs Dilemma.... #NoRigging
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by 2tek: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2015
quick polls
CLICK LIKE FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN

CLICK SHARE FOR MOHAMMED BUHARI
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by spenca: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2015
That doesn't look like a card reader to me buh one of those Sony Ericsson P series phones , this is just a sham ,not card reader
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by thaoriginator: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2015
mrking3:
I'm old enough to decide who I will vote for! You don't need to litter my mention with Buhari or Apc ish!
Buhari Till GEJ stops lying
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by spenca: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2015
2tek:
quick polls
CLICK LIKE FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN

CLICK SHARE FOR MOHAMMED BUHARI

If you no get card reader abeg we no vote .
Get a life
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Just wanted to share this weekend game so everyone will follow me rock.

England = chelsea win. Flyde win , stoke win or draw, sunderland win or draw.

Germany = bayern win.

Spain = barcelona win, athletico Madrid win

Scotland = aberdeen win. Breceen

France = psg win, caen win

UAB= aljaria win

Denmark = elsjberg

Czech = victoria plzn

Holland = AZ-almarr

Turkey = samsunspour win or draw.

My predictions are 95% sure. Won't use the word 100% because I don't play the game with them.

If this prediction looks so real to you. You can visit the link on my signature for tips on how to predict and win sure games every weekend

Note: nobody should quote me. If u must contact me using the details on my signature or visit any of my website for my contact details
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
GEJ. we will use technology to fight corruption
Jega: we will use card reader for election to avert rigging.
PDP: we dont need card reader, it's not in our constitution.
my question: is the said card reader not technology?
if yes. then what kind of technology is GEJ talking about!
d one he knws best #corruption.....2 him dats a gr8t technology
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2015
mycar:
And to think that APC is not giving credit to GEJ for this makes sick. They will rather praise another person for it and abuse GEJ for even for their personal crimes.
The same way they took credit for the success of ebola eradication. Only God will judge those that pack soup in the darkness.
missta d issue @ hand is weda he will adopt d method on election or fnot....stp divergin issues
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2015
boman2014:
i hope he shows PDP how to use it since they complain too much about it.

Why is GEJ happy about the 750MW Power plant he commission when Nigeria needs almost 20,000MWA
i wonder wot he is been smokin lately,he has convince himself with his own lies

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2015
dandydrey:
Card reader or Not.. Dis is 9JA, rigging is still f uck ing possible..
u dey mind all dese naive individuals as if its not a human dat made dat cardreader

1 Like

Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by jellyfish86: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Smartestelvis:
u dey mind all dese naive individuals as if its not a human dat made dat cardreader

I wonder oo
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by sholamatins: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2015
IMPORTED VEHICLES FOR SALE 40% OFF THE ACTUAL PRICE THOSE INTERESTED CAN
CONTACT THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICER GIWA MOMODU FOR MORE
INFORMATION ON (+234) 08092205545
CONTACT THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE
WE HAVE DIRECT CLEAN VEHICLES OF DIFFERENT MAKE FOR SALE 40% OFF EACH PURCHASE.
Purchase OFf THE IMPORTED VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY CHARGES WILL BE TAKING CARE OFF OVER TO ANY INDIVIDUAL BY DELIVERY,,.
Re: Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC by Zico5(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2015
mrking3:
I doubt if it would be used for this election!
I know u ll doubt it, magomago people. U had better brace urself up, we re using it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs El-rufai: Caption This Photo After Their Meeting Yesterday / Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.