Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Opinion:will Bokoharam Still Be On Fp If Our Military Has Been Working This Hard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion:will Bokoharam Still Be On Fp If Our Military Has Been Working This Hard (484 Views)

Whats With The Recent Trends Of Clickbait Topics On FP??? / I Want My Post On Fp / Nairaland, The Graphic Pictures On FP Are Getting Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:will Bokoharam Still Be On Fp If Our Military Has Been Working This Hard by Bankyb10(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
News has been going about for the past few weeks after the elections was prosponed that the nigeria military has the working very hard, and have been giving this BOKO haram guys hard time. The questions is that if the military have been working this hard for the past years or months, will this boko haram sets of terrorist still be?,, should this be the blame to president the or the military?
Re: Opinion:will Bokoharam Still Be On Fp If Our Military Has Been Working This Hard by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
We all know they waited this long to launch an assault just to score cheap political points. Boko Haram or not, this government has to go.
Re: Opinion:will Bokoharam Still Be On Fp If Our Military Has Been Working This Hard by Tundenoni(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
**we are not here for a tea party****
let's call a spade a spade

Jonathan is simply doing this for reelection...
I heard US refused to sell weapons to him, so where is he getting this one? ....you say through black market? why is it now that he knows the road to black market..
why do they have to wait for six years..

Jonathan and his goons should not go unpunished
PS:I'm not APC supporter, it's just painful the way Jonathan ruled this country. I want Change

SAIBUHARI

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo With One Word. / Old Version Of Nairaland As At March 2005 / Can You Solve It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.