Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) (43262 Views)

Nigerian Couple Jailed For 234 Months In The US / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Yahoo Boy Jailed For 18 Months In Benin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by stonecoldcafe: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
this man has been ruined - kai!

[size=25pt]KONJI, KONJI, KONJI, LUST OF THE FLESH, HOW MANY TIMES I GO CALL YOU?[/size] I BEG LEAVE GOD'S CHILDREN ALONE! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by coogar: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
christ!
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
If it aint religion, it's ethnicity. If it aint dat, it's something else dat's used as a smokescreen behind which shit-heads do d dirty deeds.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by mercielizzie(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Viktoh:
lilprinze:
h
khalebzy:
hh
kekakuz:
V
onosprince:
kennaustine:
fhj
kennaustine:
chinchong:
dapsoneh:
[quote author=chinchong post=30926203].
S..B..A..N EXCOS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Saucekide25(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buy the New Infinix Hot X507 [#14,500 Naira ] + Free Power Bank(5200mah) + #500 Naira Discount

To Place Your order Call/what'sapp 08122204769 or Email Eonuegbu1@gmail.com
[/quote]

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by flexingPAPA: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
be careful with white ladies . most of them feed on setup and lawsuits....... ..he was simply seduced by the white bitch and he fell for it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Trinxie(f): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
O ga ooo...kai, this one has already embarrassed Nija big time. That woman sef, e be like say she like the guy before..I mean was d dude to lazy too pack his bag that a lady had to do it. Temptation na mad man
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by DuchessLily(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Only 8mnths??

Dey should increase d sentence joorr....priest ko!
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
And they keep Soiling our already Soiled name.Naija I hail o.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by LewisO: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Konji wey dey worry this man carry load! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by 0b1nna: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
She made effort to leave, but seems her efforts were kinda weak.. .

You have a point.
He undid her bra & fondled her boobs for seconds...while she was frozen by subzero from Mortal Kombat
Oyibo people sha...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by akinsadeez(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
since he had successfully escaped to Nigeria then how was he so stupid to have allowed himself to be arrested again. Now after serving 8months in jail they will still deport back to the same Nigeria that he ran to originally. very weird case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by siraj1402(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
they should have jail him for life.Obuko dudu.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
It's a shame this coming this way,
Everybody has feelings, everybody has orgies, everyone created by God have sexual drive with different frequency and intensity.
But your "will" no power on earth nor in hell can take it away from you.
If u have chosen a path to follow, dnt be an embarrassment to those who have plied or who re mentoring u in same path of live.
It's a shame it's coming from nwadie and I pray God sees him through this period.
His a man flesh and blood and I pray he realizes his flaw and others and fix his self.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by slap1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
That unfortunate moment when the flesh gets upper hand. May God restore his faith and strength.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Viktoh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
She actually told the truth which shows she was honest.
Even if she had given the man a MouthAction
and the man asks for something else which declines,
his persistence and eventual coercion to have his way
would still amounted to a sexual assault.
Jaymima:
The lady narrated the ordeal like she actually enjoyed it for a while before coming to her sense.see narrative! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by 989900: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Konji na b@st@rd! But the woman sha . . .
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by one9jeria: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by sweetcocoa(f): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
I condemn what this man did with every fiber of my being but this lady isn't totally innocent, seems to me she encouraged this useless father.

He asked for a kiss and you brought your cheek, like seriously? From the story, the man didn't want to r*pe her, he probably felt, "seems she's interested o, make I try my luck" and the yeye girl couldn't even resist, you stood there and he undid your bra, how old is this girl? Don't even tell me you were scared because he is a Rev, that fact, is the more reason why you should have given him a resounding slap, because he is obviously a sham of a Rev, I wonder why she then told, yeye dey smell.

True, sexual assaulters are evil, still, ladies please, stop putting yourselves in such positions, avoid it all you can,especially by not sending mixed signals, let your signal be very clear, don't behave like all these useless network providers in Naija, you can be friends with a guy but let him know in bold statements where you stand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
god does not exist, people are just fooling people
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by mcmaurice20(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jonathan caused it..
he should av provide enabling environment so that d fada will not travel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by stonecoldcafe: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Maamay: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
See what the woman you trust has caused .
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Mayydayy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
konji na bastard.no respecter of persons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by bigazu(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
slap1:
That unfortunate moment when the flesh gets upper hand. May God restore his faith and strength.

Its actually a wrong doctrine for a church to teach that some set of people shd not marry. I recall apostle paul's words '' in the last days doctrines of men shall come up forbiding to marry etc'' . The doctrine of the priesthood which d catholic church practices is erroneous, no where from genesis to revelation was any man of God, prophet, or apostle single. In apostle suleiman's words '' I see rev fathers getting married in d catholic church soon''
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by harry509: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30924510][/quote]konji na bastard oh!!!
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by holyfather(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

Exactly my point
women crying wolve after enjoying it,since Adam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. / Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) / Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.