Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) (43259 Views)

Nigerian Couple Jailed For 234 Months In The US / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Yahoo Boy Jailed For 18 Months In Benin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Diogo1(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Jaymima:
The lady narrated the ordeal like she actually enjoyed it for a while before coming to her sense.see narrative! lipsrsealed

My exact inference. I believe she was coerced by her friend to report the act. I'll not be surprised if the friend had something for the priest but was disappointed it wasn't her.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Konji no get respect even for priest kwa.
D man wan service d engine b4 E go nock.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by danielmichael(m): 2:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Look @ his damn face

Destroying nigerias reputation
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by eligibility: 2:27am On Feb 21, 2015
adeitoro:
Priesthood is for selected few, not for everybody.
St Paul admonished people not to marry for the sake of propagation of the gospel.
He went ahead to advised that, if a brethen cannot withstand sexual urge the person should marry to avoid sexual immorality.
I hate seeing priests that soil the reputation of Holy Priesthood.

Lets pray for this priest, he seriously needs our prayer.

This is very bad on the path of catholic church globally. Lets encourage those men in such bondage to get married. Its compulsory for every created masculine gender to have a life partner of his own. Other Christian bodies should advice on this barbaric acts
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by eligibility: 2:31am On Feb 21, 2015
danielmichael:
Look @ his damn face

Destroying nigerias reputation

Advice him to get married. Secondly , most of these scandals is rampant in Catholic churches all in the name of unrewardable act. There is God oooooo
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Where is the 100 pounds
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 21, 2015
eligibility:

This is very bad on the path of catholic church globally. Lets encourage those men in such bondage to get married. Its compulsory for every created masculine gender to have a life partner of his own. Other Christian bodies should advice on this barbaric acts
Compulsory
like he was forced to join the priesthood, even as a priest he has the choice to opt out and get married, so don't blame the church for his shameful deed.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by faragai24: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2015
After finishing his term there, more terms await him in Nigeria for spoiling its name.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Before i came in....just from topic alone i say na Iboman. I was correct!

The odds that an Ibo is a criminal is 85% good.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2015
This man was my constitutional law lecturer in DELSU..am
Not surprised...he has always been a pevert..then when i say it...my class mates said i shud not judge..he attended d southafrica world cup and came to regale us with how he drank cliquot and moet..went clubbing and saw some of the super eagles players..d man was always too worldly to be a priest..changes good cars like it was going out of fashion and always had a good eye for d cute girls in d law faculty...e no even sabi teach sef!!
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by mbulela: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2015
J4parry:
In UK once you're a Nigerian accused of any offence and it gets to court, you are at the mercy of God cos itz most likely gonna be guilty.

Very daft comment.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by mbulela: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackbeauty:
This man was my constitutional law lecturer in DELSU..am
Not surprised...he has always been a pevert..then when i say it...my class mates said i shud not judge..he attended d southafrica world cup and came to regale us with how he drank cliquot and moet..went clubbing and saw some of the super eagles players..d man was always too worldly to be a priest..
Most of them are.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by mbulela: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Diogo1:

My exact inference. I believe she was coerced by her friend to report the act. I'll not be surprised if the friend had something for the priest but was disappointed it wasn't her.
I am sure it is people like you that find pleasure in songs like STORY FOR THR GODS.
Always finding a away to justify violation.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Why would you keep making excuses for the accused and you curse out the innocent. Thats how the other day someone was asking the lady that complained about the bursar what she wore to his office. When would you guys direct the question to the right people.

WHAT WAS THE PRIEST DOING INSIDE A ROOM (ALONE) WITH A FEMALE?

WHY DID HE UNHOOK HER BRA?

WHY DID HE GIVE HER £100 FOR UNDIES? IS THAT WHAT HE WAS TAUGHT IN SEMINARY SCHOOL?

WHY DID HE RUN AWAY WHEN HE HAD A CASE TO ANSWER IN THE UK? IF HE WAS INNOCENT WHY DID HE NOT RETURN AFTER HIS FATHER'S BURIAL?

WHY DID HE APOLOGISE TO THE CHURCH IF HE WAS NOT WRONG?

IF HE WAS RIGHT, WHY IS HE NO LONGER A PRIEST?

WHY WILL HE BE DEPORTED AND WHY IS HIS NAME ON THE SEXUAL REGISTER FOR 10 SOLID YEARS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry

[size=18pt]ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR EVIL; UNLESS YOUR UNREPENTANT TYPE WILL JOIN HIM TOMORROW.[/size]
are u a lawyer?cos those are good cross examination questions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by isacolukay(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2015
mercielizzie:
God have mercy on him!

Omo see kegz!!!!!
I like em sha.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by creepsyme(f): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2015
She did not remember dat all priest are not castrated abi? wat was she doing so close to the priest always even tho he demanded for friendship? common sense shuld have tld her its dangerous. common sense is not common afterall.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Emperoradrian(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2015
adeitoro:
St Paul admonished people not to marry for the sake of propagation of the gospel.
He went ahead to advised that, if a brethen cannot withstand sexual urge the person should marry to avoid sexual immorality.

...my dear frend,God bless u...u're a man full of wisdom....i wish oda ppl were lik u....instead of criticizing d u priest....u prayed on his behalf
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Classicalman(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30924510][/quote]Chai! Wetin woman no go do man for this world. Sorry Father. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2015
[size=16pt]Asked for a kiss she offered her cheeks, he undid her bra and fondled her bo.obs and she didn't move..... im confused..... should we really say this is a sexual assault, she consented to everything else except sex. Especially waiting while he undid her bra.....The priest is terrible but rationally, I don't think its strong enough for him to be jailed.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Aprime:

Everything adds up perfectly.

See, most sex offenders get violent and bloody when their victims put in a stronger resistance. I think she was right to play weak aka co-operating. Had it been she pushed in a more violent or explosive effort in trying to leave, maybe we'd be reading a murder story now.

My friend was nearly was raped but she started laughing at them and left them confused so they just left her alone
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2015
gofyourself:

My friend was nearly was raped but she started laughing at them and left them confused so they just left her alone

Them? — Now she was just lucky.

I think whether to struggle or not, all plays down to ones assessment as trapped. If there's a good chance struggling and screaming will push your abusers to their toes, why not take the bet. And fight. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
If any can't control his sexual urge, he should pls cross carpet to christian bodies were ministers re allowed to marry...

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by neocortex: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jaymima:
The lady narrated the ordeal like she actually enjoyed it for a while before coming to her sense.see narrative! lipsrsealed

It is easier to castigate from the comfort of your house ; this kind of sitaution have led to the deaths of many women. May you never be a victim of sexual assault.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aprime:

Them? — Now she was just lucky.

I think whether to struggle or not, all plays down to ones assessment as trapped. If there's a good chance struggling and screaming will push your abusers to their toes, why not take the bet. And fight. embarassed

Well usually attackers expect particular behaviour from their victom. Laugh is defo not one from them. When u get that u get confussed
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by jeffoe(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
bigazu:

Its actually a wrong doctrine for a church to teach that some set of people shd not marry. I recall apostle paul's words '' in the last days doctrines of men shall come up forbiding to marry etc'' . The doctrine of the priesthood which d catholic church practices is erroneous, no where from genesis to revelation was any man of God, prophet, or apostle single. In apostle suleiman's words '' I see rev fathers getting married in d catholic church soon''
it's not a prophecy rev. Fathers do get married In the eastern rite. It's not new.
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by thexzy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:
sad why swear an oath against the natural law of konji?
Konji is not a respecter of any man.....Even most of these so-called priests can never cheat Konji....When e hold you; e don hold u b that oo
Re: Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) by factwriter(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2017

He seriously needs JAIL TERM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.