Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido (1097 Views)

Increase Your Libido With This Drink! / Increase Your Sperm Count,libido And End Prostate Enlargement / Cure For 2mins Men, Low Sperm Count, Prostrate, Diabetes, Arthritis, Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by lolaxavier(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
I wasn't so sure where exactly to post this but I guess health section is the nearest.
This is so hilarious. Wetin we no go see for dis our country...

A group of women in Kaduna have protested their men's inability to satisfy them during sex.
In an unprecedented move, a group of women from the Rido community in Kaduna State, have to the streets to protest their husband's sexual
weakness, demanding that the start performing their matrimonial duties or face a mass divorce. The women who thronged the NDA Junction in the state capital to press home their point, heaped the blame for their husband's erectile dysfunction on the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC), alleged that the chemical waste and fumes from the company into their environemnt, has, contributed to their husband's loss of sexual potency, making them unable to satisfy their women on bed.
Speaking to journalists during the protest, some married women said most men in the Mararaba Rido community suffered one form of reproductive health problem or the other due to the toxic waste from the KRPC. They reported that their men suffer weak erection and infertility, while the women often miscarry their babies or their ovaries are affected. A community leader, Mohammed Bashar, also pointed out:
"Most of the complaints could be associated with secondary infertility, because victims have, in the past, given birth to children before they
suddenly stopped.

There was widespread belief that smoke and poisonous gases emitted from the refinery have reproductive health effect on people living in the
area, but no medical report has confirmed the allegation due to inability of villagers to seek comprehensive medical tests, perhaps owing to lack of awareness and poverty." A married woman, Jummai Isaac, 27, said she has not been able to conceive since she got married in the
year 2000. "I haven’t conceived since I got married in the last fourteen years, and doctors have, on several occasions, confirmed to me absence of any known cause of inability to get pregnant. Initially, doctors thought I had fibroid. in my womb, but after several scans
and some medical tests, they dispelled that notion."

Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by simplemach(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
For this my kaduna wen i dey so? Indeed everything that has an advantage definitely has a disadvantage. When people and states who dont have refineries are busy clamouring for the infrastructure to be built for them, some other people that have it are saying it is doing them more harm than good. But if this is true, how can this kind of problem be solved, relocating the entire refinery or what? that wont be easy.
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by lolaxavier(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sincerely, i am really wondering how this must have developed into a full-blown protest.
It must have started with two women gossiping and somehow got escalated into town hall meeting... grin
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
High libido wahala low libido wahala,what will men do to make a woman happy?
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by kestolove95(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dey. Nid magani buran. Tarshi
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by CarinalEL: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omo, c people mothers o. The thing go don dey worry den since.......Clears throat... As a patriotic Nigerian, I advice the GEJ led federal govemnt to set up a committee to looking into this inhumanity and injustice against women

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by isan(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Naija d funniest country in d worldcheesy wetin we no go see 4 naija
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by lolaxavier(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
For this my kaduna wen i dey so? Indeed everything that has an advantage definitely has a disadvantage. When people and states who dont have refineries are busy clamouring for the infrastructure to be built for them, some other people that have it are saying it is doing them more harm than good. But if this is true, how can this kind of problem be solved, relocating the entire refinery or what? that wont be easy.

Guy, u no go relocate fast b4 ur girlfriend start to dey complain say u self no dey perform... cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by simplemach(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guy, u no go relocate fast b4 ur girlfriend start to dey complain say u self no dey perform... cheesy
hahahaha, u get mouth. But i no dey nia the refinery.
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by lolaxavier(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
hahahaha, u get mouth. But i no dey nia the refinery.

U don forget say na air dey control fume...e fit reach ya side o...In case, I recommend 2 bottles of orijin a day mixed with one shot of monkey tail... grin
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by simplemach(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

U don forget say na air dey control fume...e fit reach ya side o...In case, I recommend 2 bottles of orijin a day mixed with one shot of monkey tail... grin
hahahahahahahahahhahahahaaha bros abeg belle dey pain me i no go fit continue this laff
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by lolaxavier(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
hahahahahahahahahhahahahaaha bros abeg belle dey pain me i no go fit continue this laff

ok then i rest my case...just make sure say u check dat picture very well whether she no dey among dem...
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by Kx: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
It sounds funny but indeed excessive exposures to radio active materials got effects somehow
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by lolaxavier(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kx:
It sounds funny but indeed excessive exposures to radio active materials got effects somehow

I think they are over-blowing this matter. Those that are being protested to also work in the refinery nah..Aren't they affected too?
Re: Hilarious: Kaduna Women Take To The Street To Protest Their Men's Low Libido by Vision4God: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Seriously ?

(1) (Reply)

You're Less Than 18 If You Don't Know This [photo] / Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Fibroids / Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.