Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Meet Majid Michel And His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Majid Michel And His Family (281180 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / Meet Majid Michel's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by sexyLeamon(f): 5:51am On Jul 08, 2009
he was so good in Passion of the Soul, Blood Fight, and Crime to Christ
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Ifygurl: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
ADORA.K:

but you know what am dissapointed in is that the industry of acting in africa seem to be look for mixed ppl

That's not true. Only Ghanaian movies tend to have more mixed than non-mixed. I've watched Liberian and Cameroon movies, They tend to have non-mixed in their movies. We all know 1% out of all Nigerian moviestars are mixed. Well technically, the African countries movies i watched have non-mixed people except Ghana (I don't know about others but Nigeria, Liberia and Cameroon have non-mixed)
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by ginky: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
I love his acting.Very fiiine actor.
He is a much better actor than Van Vicker.Van seems to get more roles because he is finer.

I will never forget "games people play"where he was a play boy.

His role in "dangerous mother"where he acted aloongside with Jackie Appiah was off the hooks.
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
he is the best Ghanaian actor to date
but I still love Van the most
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2010
I just watch his new movie a sting in a tale, the guy is brilliant smiley
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by ceasyc(f): 2:51am On Mar 11, 2010
d guy is gooooooddddd (acting) & cuteeeeeeeee grin
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by shamis: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
majid is proudly african, he is good in his acting. crime in christ is the movie that made me hooked to him, keep the good work up winkwink
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by ceasyc(f): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2010
saw d movie save d prince - he acted with mercy johnson
he was a mad prince - cant remember d name of part 1 n 2
seen sum other movies he starred in
he was soooooo fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n his acting is  gooddddd = def beta than van
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2010
I can't wait for bursting out. He is now officially my favourite actor.
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2010
[size=14pt] Am jxt surprised at some Naijarians who ask ''who is Majid micheal?'' ''which movie has he stared in?''.
Well incase u dnt know him,he's Ghanian,presumably the best actor in Nollywood<Nt even Vicker reach his swagg>,boast of a decent accent<his flows trips me>,can take up any role in a movie<too much versatility>,is a player anyday<guess yes> and would always go nude when it maters most<atleast Van dam does it>,had his best shots in Shakira,Temptation,forbidden fruit and passion of the soul.
If am to jump ship from journalism to acting,its Majid=El Guapo n El Guapo=Majid.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
This lady look different from the that lady on pg1 now am really confused

And this is his wife undecided

Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by sexyLeamon(f): 6:35am On May 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Heline(f): 11:48am On May 23, 2011
am a kind of confuse here. how many wives? Which one is his wife the one on the first page or the one the last page because they are two defferent women.
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 27, 2011
Ok this look really intense.

[url]http://www.nollywoodgossip.net/2011/05/10/somewhere-in-africa%E2%80%99-featuring-majid-michel-martha-ankomah-david-dontoh-roselyn-ngissah-video/[/url]
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by sexyLeamon(f): 6:33am On May 30, 2011
The king is at it again. A total transformation in looks, character, and everything shocked I bow.
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by TammyR(f): 12:57am On Jul 03, 2011
I fink Majid is bttr dan Van. buh whn it cams to who is cute Van taks d lead,
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Mujinho4b(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2011
cool cool cool cool coolhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhahahahahahahahhihihihihihihihih grin grin grin grin grin ;Ddats gud
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2011
Tammy R:

I fink Majid is bttr dan Van. buh whn it cams to who is cute Van taks d lead,
I beg to disagree tongue Majid everything for me.

I used to find Van cuter too, but I know better now.
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2011
[color=#770077][/color] did some one ask "who is majid michael"?, you should be flogged, majid is duhh bomb!, his acting skills are 2nd to none . though he fondles women alot.lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2011
Platnum!:

[/color] [color=#990000]did some one ask "who is majid michael"?, you should be flogged, majid is duhh bomb!, his acting skills are 2nd to none . though he fondles women alot.lol
Tell them my dear. grin
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by lavania: 1:53am On Dec 09, 2011
Actually I m upset after hearing from many people that who is majid michel?
He is from entertainment industry, who keep entertaining with his acting n people doesnt know about him, its very regretful.

I am an Indian keep watching nigerian movies or any movie from nigeria or africa. My wod be husband is a nigerian man. so trying to know n learn about their culture. Its like social study.

But while watching majid's movies apart from all other actors it make me to watch with interest which gives real entertainment. his act is superb smiley smiley
His movie "Temptation Part 1" I like it very well. N very first all his movies on ethical stories which gives morall which gives lesson also. I have forgotten the name of the movies but one movie was about two brothers one live a business tycoon life n one very simple life in town side apart from all world, who dream about a lady n keep finding her n one day he meets her but who was all ready struggle cause of his elder brother who do fake marriage with her just to take revenge of his insult. n very nice end of the story. He enacted the role into movie very super n even his co-star actrees i like that girl but dont know her name.

Any way My logic n effort to write here to say that in my opinion he is the good entertainer in the nollywood with his realism of act n simple sobber look.
For a entertainer wont need good look but good instinct of act n dialogue delivering power when actor shoud enact patron shud feel is some real. N exactly Majid Michel act like that n make his patrons stick to seat n to watch whole movie with interest wont let get patrons boared. me n my all nigerian brothers we keep watching his movies from youtube on net in india. we enjoy it.

Majid u keep going with ur act, your patrons asian nigerian from india love watching your act. we loves you!

Note : I am putting his picture here coz i like his look in this picture with short hair that beared style.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by lavania: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2011
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family
« #50 on: July 07, 2011, 07:45 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did some one ask "who is majid michael"?, you should be flogged, majid is duhh bomb!, his acting skills are 2nd to none . though he fondles women alot.

Yes my friend is true his acting skill is compare to none. he is a good actor with good accents.
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by lavania: 2:12am On Dec 09, 2011
El Guapo:

[size=14pt] Am jxt surprised at some Naijarians who ask ''who is Majid micheal?'' ''which movie has he staired in?''.
Well incase u dnt know him,he's Ghanian,presuambly the best actor in Nollywood<Nt even Vicker reach his swagg>,boast of a decent accent<his flows trips me>,can take up any role in a movie<too much versatility>,is a player anyday<guess yes> and would always go Unclad when it maters most<atleast Van dam does it>,had his best shots in Shakira,Temptation,forbidden fruit and passion of the soul.
If am to jump ship from journalism to acting,its Majid=El Guapo n El Guapo=Majid.
[/size]

Even if I got a chance to enter into nollywood will like to act with Majid, not only me but any one. cool
coz he can take any role n act it with his all heart n mind. he gives reality to that character which he plays. not just dead act like many use to act n wont make us to laugh or cry but them self they will act screwingly crying n laughing only for themself not to act or to feel patrons to cry or shead up tears or laugh with them. Majid is exceptional actor in nollywood.
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Natasha2(f): 2:30am On Dec 09, 2011
na wa oh 2009 thread  undecided

BTW its funny how people who don't know the right thing feel they know, I wonder who posted the second pic on the first as Majids wife, please that girl is not his wife for crying out loud
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by RareTreasure(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
I must say they are a gud pair. Kinda love d wyf sha en d baby gurl rocks .
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Fatislow: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Well i dnt tink its bad gettn married at an early stage as long as u r wel doin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by debeila: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Magid is hot,handsume and good actor,I love all of his movies,I wish he could come to south africa one day I realy want to see him in reality
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by phalbat55: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2013
U pple shuld stop agueing. I tink both of dem are very gud actor.
Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
van vicker's acting appears more natural while majid acting looks like he is trying too hard

1 Like

Re: Meet Majid Michel And His Family by ovie1daful(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
tRoOE: duh undecided
I was talk about his acting skill
u just killed a soul. See grammer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blasian Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.