Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ebola is real - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola is real (4962 Views)

Nobody Believes This Man's Name Is Real / Uber Path-to-ownership. This Is Real! / Watch DSTV Live On Your Mobile Phones!! It Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola is real by drulbaba(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
They shall refund your money by morning, happened to me last week. Just hold on till morning.
Re: Ebola is real by Abduletudaye(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

ordinarily I wantd him to post it here but.. I'll take the pm now

I hope he will..
Re: Ebola is real by Vision4God: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
wat is ur mission? From ur replies, it means u have hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ebola is real by krugar07(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
drulbaba:
They shall refund your money by morning, happened to me last week. Just hold on till morning.
okay thanks. I will wait till morning.

@Cherryice it seems that you are not in nigeria as you insinuated and it will be a wasted effort as I nedd just little cash. Thanks for your concern and God will bless you. I will wait till tomorrow to see if the money is refunded.

Goodbye everyone.
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
krugar07:
okay thanks. I will wait till morning.

@Cherryice it seems that you are not in nigeria as you insinuated and it will be a wasted effort as I nedd just little cash. Thanks for your concern and God will bless you. I will wait till tomorrow to see if the money is refunded.

Goodbye everyone.
Oh ok if you insist..I hope it gets refunded too

1 Like

Re: Ebola is real by Kx: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
@ op, ever heard of the phrase " a beggar has no choice"?

To think that someone is practically begging and bikoing u to send ur bank details,name and id to fix u up Pronto and u are doing agidi, dey hold ground in d name of shame. And so.

Honestly, shock is an understatement.

Well, if d info is any help, expect ur credit reversal alert sms soon if it has nt come already.

@cherryice kudos for even meaning to help a total stranger

1 Like

Re: Ebola is real by Ariyke: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

u are indeed a nice person and God will keep blessing you

2 Likes

Re: Ebola is real by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2015
[url=krugar07]OP[/url] you're ♪ on your own o (4x) ♪
Re: Ebola is real by bennyrazz: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2015
this thread is really hilarious grin grin
Re: Ebola is real by infobiz9ja(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2015
cherryice:

Wow do people like u still exist? All I can say is Hello Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Ebola is real by Krest3d: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2015
cherryice:

Wow! You should change your name to 'Patience'. kiss

Op, I feel your pain, it has happened to a lot of people. But you didn't handle the situation properly. Just pray it gets reverted on time.

1 Like

Re: Ebola is real by isan(m): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2015
krugar07:
First bank return some ones money?
yes
Re: Ebola is real by munas: 4:43am On Feb 21, 2015
How much did the dude ask for that you guys are all requesting for his ID?
To the extent of even asking him to pate it on this forum.

NO..Thats not good at all.Its a pity i dont do internet or mobile banking,at least sending him 2k should not be an issue.

So sorry OP...It is well
Re: Ebola is real by 1030(m): 6:17am On Feb 21, 2015
What has Firstbank done here?The answer is nothing,I don't know why u seem not to understand the dynamic of ATM transactions. U visited FCMB ATM and was debited 2,065 and d blame is now on First Bank,my guy wake up .U should blame FCMB to have an ATM running with cash handler fault.
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
munas:

NO..Thats not good at all.Its a pity i dont do internet or mobile banking,at least sending him 2k should not be an issue.

So sorry OP...It is well
I know you were referring to me and am soo not sorry I didnt fit into what you would have expected, but before you conclude : do you know how much I wanted to send him not regarding the fact he asked for 2k? Because sending 2k- quite a small sum obviously through western union will make me pay EXCESSIVELY more...for the transaction

Just incase you do not know, via western union, is the more you send, the less you pay and the less you send, the moree you pay

4 Likes

Re: Ebola is real by Marksmart(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2015
cherryice:

I know you were referring to me and am soo not sorry I didnt fit into what you would have expected, but before you conclude : do you know how much I wanted to send him not regarding the fact he asked for 2k? Because sending 2k- quite a small sum obviously through western union will make me pay EXCESSIVELY more...for the transaction

Just incase you do not know, via western union, is the more you send, the less you pay and the less you send, the moree you pay
Cherryice how u? Can u send me a pm pls.. I got something important I wanna discuss with u.. Been having difficulty sending u a message...please kindly reply thanks
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Marksmart:

Cherryice how u? Can u send me a pm pls.. I got something important I wanna discuss with u.. Been having difficulty sending u a message...please kindly reply thanks
what is it about?
Re: Ebola is real by Emmyk(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lmao cheesy It happened to me before. It was on a Friday too. I tried all avenues to contact GTB. cheesy
I was alerted within 24hrs.
Re: Ebola is real by adebanjok(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
@ cherryice u v done ur own, bt the guy refused to play his own role. THANKS FOR BEING KIND BUT BE CAREFUL , get off the thread . im just advicing

2 Likes

Re: Ebola is real by kullozone(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
munas:

So sorry OP...It is well

this not necessary.
apart from the fact that op himself is kinda rude,he had an option of sending a pm.
Not dat she owes him any obligation sef...na person wey even volunteer to help u kon dey attack.
Re: Ebola is real by Marksmart(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
cherryice:

what is it about?
Nothing much... Can u pm me ur number... Probably the one u use for whats app or better still any medium I can reach u.it is extremely important...thanks
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Marksmart:

Nothing much... Can u pm me ur number... Probably the one u use for whats app or better still any medium I can reach u.it is extremely important...thanks
I wont sorry
Re: Ebola is real by vicadex07(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
cherryice:

I wont sorry

beware grin
Re: Ebola is real by vicadex07(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Marksmart:

why not state your reasons here if u dont have sinister motives. shey you do see atm abi?
Re: Ebola is real by pressplay55: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
cherryice:

hmmm
ma, pls you work at first bank? Same thing happen to me today really anoying...
Re: Ebola is real by cherryice(f): 3:22am On Feb 26, 2015
pressplay55:

ma, pls you work at first bank? Same thing happen to me today really anoying...
lol no I dont
Re: Ebola is real by Marksmart(m): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2015
vicadex07:

why not state your reasons here if u dont have sinister motives. shey you do see atm abi?
I don't have anything to tell u . .. Cus talking back to u with be like a waste of my energy... Anyway kindly mind ur own biz...thank u
Re: Ebola is real by Marksmart(m): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2015
cherryice:

I wont sorry
It is okay though... There ain't any problem.. Thanks though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Couple Go Shopping In Delta (photos) / Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! / Fut Minna Lecturer (dr (mrs) Edoga, Rita Ngosi) Presented A Fake M.eng Certifica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.