Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m (24499 Views)

School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots) / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 / Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by ayobase(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
Who said he went to UI

I couldn't ascertain if he did attend or not, but a benefiary of Nigeria Primary Education, and as vice chancellor of prestigious Federal University should know and do better.

Thanks for calling my attention and sending me to confirm what I heard from the grapevine.
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by omonnakoda: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
ayobase:

I couldn't ascertain if he did attend or not, but a benefiary of Nigeria Primary Education, and as vice chancellor of prestigious Federal University should know and do better.

Thanks for calling my attention and sending me to confirm what I heard from the grapevine.
So why say he went to UI if you don't know that to be a fact?
Why say he is a Vice-Chancellor when he is NOT by the way it is a private university not FEDERAL and it belongs to him.
What is " Nigeria Primary Education Clearly YOU are a BENEFIARY but I doubt that he is

I don't know what you mean by "better" but you come across as one you pronounces on things without knowledge. This is an egregious habit which you should eschew
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by jerflakes(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
ayobase:
jerflakes, I am sure you are educated with a rational mind to do the right thing.

You are free to come up with your opinion. Mine was stated.

pls, respect urself.

Local noise maker
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by officialteemi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
ma frndz ova dere are in deep sh*t....mostly those in 400lvl ..ah pity.....tu late for them
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
XavierG:

Your picture..

Is that UI?

nope thats hebron alright

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by officialteemi(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
oneangle:
Jesus CHrist!!!!! I cant believe this... But why? I heard all the students there are nasty, all they do is Bleep and get high..
.......no be small ooooo ....NDLEA dy storm dat place lyk fire
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
ayobase:
how much did Afe himself pay as a law undergraduate at "UI"?

My brother is a victim of this daylight robbery with 400 level in view.

Though, government is yet to accredit the school, but we mustn't compromise the fact that the school is SOUND.

I wouldnt blame the school authority, I blame the parents who still went ahead with payments despite the hikes from 900,000 to 1.7M without mumbling.

Believe me, they wanted adding 1M to make it 2.7M, but adding 900,000 to make it 2.6M makes the figure a bit appealing.

this is unacceptable and mustn't be allowed to stay.

Or do they think na only children of the rich dey attend the school?
Na from pure water, pepper, rice, beans et al. gains we dey pay my brother's fee o.

we no go gree o.
ahh u bera green o,na who snd person message?
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Funnicator:
2.6million can afford a reputable undergraduate studies at the US.
@ where?? maybe ussr,not d usa i knw, o n confirm d cost of harvard or yale
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by simdam500(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Too much of a price...

cry cry cry cry

Meanwhile the board attended free education shocked sad
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Smartestelvis:
@ where?? maybe ussr,not d usa i knw, o n confirm d cost of harvard or yale
you think hatched or y'all are the only universities in the states? There are over 100 universities in the state and all of them are better than every Nigerian university. Some are as well cheaper than 2.6million afe babalola university.
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by amokeme(f): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
XavierG:

Your picture..

Is that UI?
no CU smiley
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Funnicator:
you think hatched or y'all are the only universities in the states? There are over 100 universities in the state and all of them are better than every Nigerian university. Some are as well cheaper than 2.6million afe babalola university.
yea bt last i checkd d dollar has got power so if sme1 is payin $10000 per anum,u do d math
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by ayobase(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
So why say he went to UI if you don't know that to be a fact?
Why say he is a Vice-Chancellor when he is NOT by the way it is a private university not FEDERAL and it belongs to him.
What is " Nigeria Primary Education Clearly YOU are a BENEFIARY but I doubt that he is

I don't know what you mean by "better" but you come across as one you pronounces on things without knowledge. This is an egregious habit which you should eschew

I must have inflated your ego for having civilly responded to your question in the first place. An irreversible action.

My absentmindedness and displeasure did give you a field day.... Enjoy it while it lasts.

Nigeria Primary Education is what it is. You can find out which of the primary schools it was.

It's okay if you "doubt", but not certain if he a "benefiary".

If yet to get the inkling, I meant to type pro-chancellor. My mistake.

You should have said I am stupid instead of 'not being knowledgeable of things'. The former simplifies more.

Learn to make use of your comnma. I almost turned Eminem. It is who, not "you".

Here is my conclusion, you have something in common with I-am-not-chief-but-are Afe Babalola. Go figure it out.

God bless you, and sweet night rest.
It has been my pleasure.
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by faradexs09(m): 2:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Paying 1.7m for sth I enjoy at 34K....uhm great Ife...
Re: Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Funnicator:
2.6million can afford a reputable undergraduate studies at the US.
if you dont have 10million, dont go to USA. Education is expensive there. Maybe u are talking of secondary schl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Rating Highlights Dwindling Fortunes Of Education In South-west Nigeria / Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA / Strike: Enough Is Enough - Buhari Tells ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.