Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) (10183 Views)

Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 2:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Culled from www.techpill.net

Android battery drain ? i disagree! its has become a
world wide talk on how the battery drain so fast on
android phones, despite the quality of this
wonderful phones. The like of htc battery , samsung
battery , tecno battery etc.
what you dont know is that all android battery can
usually last you more than 2-3 days with this
simple but mighty software. all you need to do is to
have them on your phone and see how your phone
android battery last you longer.
I dont need to talk much on this because the
softwares speaks for its self. just follow this simple
rules and know how to make android battery last
longer to enjoy your android phone.

Download links (see below post)
Greenify apk
Root firewall apk (paid version free)

PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW .

step one : download greenify android apk
step two : install and launch it.
step three : download root firewall apk
step four : install and run it.

Rule 1 . Now all you need is to greenify all
application on your phone. this will hibernate all
the application you greenified, what this means is
that the application will not work until you wake it
up by opening it again.

Rules 2 . run the root firewall, and mark all the apps
on your phone, except the one you are using,
please dont mark them. what this firewall do is to
block the internet access on the apps you marked,
by so doing, not only do you safe battery you also
save your android data.

Your phone must be rooted

NOTE: The above method is use to save battery
juice and also to save your data.

For full details and download links visit

www.techpill.net/2015/02/how-to-make-your-android-battery-last-2.html?m=0
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Duuzsz:
Culled from www.techpill.net

Android battery drain ? i disagree! its has become a
world wide talk on how the battery drain so fast on
android phones, despite the quality of this
wonderful phones. The like of htc battery , samsung
battery , tecno battery etc.
what you dont know is that all android battery can
usually last you more than 2-3 days with this
simple but mighty software. all you need to do is to
have them on your phone and see how your phone
android battery last you longer.
I dont need to talk much on this because the
softwares speaks for its self. just follow this simple
rules and know how to make android battery last
longer to enjoy your android phone.

Download links (see below post)
Greenify apk
Root firewall apk (paid version free)

PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW .

step one : download greenify android apk
step two : install and launch it.
step three : download root firewall apk
step four : install and run it.

Rule 1 . Now all you need is to greenify all
application on your phone. this will hibernate all
the application you greenified, what this means is
that the application will not work until you wake it
up by opening it again.

Rules 2 . run the root firewall, and mark all the apps
on your phone, except the one you are using,
please dont mark them. what this firewall do is to
block the internet access on the apps you marked,
by so doing, not only do you safe battery you also
save your android data.

Your phone must be rooted

NOTE: The above method is use to save battery
juice and also to save your data.

For full details and download links visit

www.techpill.net/2015/02/how-to-make-your-android-battery-last-2.html?m=0
if dis can work, that means bye bye to my nokia!!!

op u sure se dis tin go work?? bcus if I try it an it doesnt work i'll sue u undecided angry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by jworos(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2015
go n get a Gionee m2 or m3...that will solve ur battery problem...
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Rexhenrex(m): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2015
thanks for the heads up if u use gionee m2 eh the battery is something else its 5% is techno's 30%
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Moblord(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Thank you this also lets you control data charges
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Electronzeez(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one op but the manual procedure is to unselect applications that start up immediately you put on your phone.
Secondly, you should shut down completely any application that is not in use, not by minimizing it but closing it completly for it to stop accessing your phone RAM.
Thirdly, put off your wifi,gps when not in use. Gps especially drains battery.you will notice your phone becomes hot/warm when your gps is on.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Mubbyleey(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2015
I don't think dat's gonna change anything...
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Battery life is Battery life... No tweaking can save yo phone.. U can't compare a 1800Mah battery with a 2500 or 3000Mah battery.. The only useful ish one can do is to Use Edge when surfing n Switch off yo data if u are busy..

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Its of no use na. Where's the fun? That's how Android should be. 24/7 internet access. Its just like disabling your pc antivirus or registry because it drains ba3. wink
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by funarosho(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Rexhenrex:
thanks for the heads up if u use gionee m2 eh the battery is something else its 5% is techno's 30%
can't someone use gionee battery for techno
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
stardragon:

if dis can work, that means bye bye to my nokia!!!

op u sure se dis tin go work?? bcus if I try it an it doesnt work i'll sue u undecided angry

Sure, it's work. This is something I av tested. Just download the pro version of root firewall, on the link free. My battery last atleast 3-4 days using this trick.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Rexhenrex(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
funarosho:
can't someone use gionee battery for techno
u cant use it the ba3 of gionee is bigger than that of techno in terms of size
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Moblord:
Thank you this also lets you control data charges

U wlcm, u can save your data with it, kindly tell us the improvement of your Android Battery after application.. Share it with us on that site?
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Mubbyleey:
I don't think dat's gonna change anything...

It will change a whole lot. Try and see for yourself.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by iykedancastro(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Then after restricting all these access, tell me the fun in using a high end chip device? The phone will get boring trust me I have been there. try getting a phone with at least 2800MAH Battery.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Djangocode:
Battery life is Battery life... No tweaking can save yo phone.. U can't compare a 1800Mah battery with a 2500 or 3000Mah battery.. The only useful ish one can do is to Use Edge when surfing n Switch off yo data if u are busy..

I know, but this tips can actually make your battery last longer. Try it...
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
iykedancastro:
Then after restricting all these access, tell me the fun in using a high end chip device? The phone will get boring trust me I have been there. try getting a phone with at least 2800MAH Battery.

U won't get bore, just leave those apps u use frequently.. Simple, that's all u need to do.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by khassy(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2015
I no know wetin to do this op sef

I use gionee M2 and my ba3 d last mad...
I just download this greenify rubbish .. do evrytin you talk and in the last 1hr my Batry done discharge 8%....

straight to uninstall .... mtchewwwww....
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by khassy(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2015

I just download this greenify rubbish .. do evrytin you talk and in the last 1hr my Batry done discharge 8%....

straight to uninstall .... mtchewwwww.... and the phone wasn't even on 3g just normal 2g
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by okextra17: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
pls help with this root problem... my fone is nt rooted.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
khassy:

straight to uninstall .... mtchewwwww.... and the phone wasn't even on 3g just normal 2g

I don't think you follow the instructions carefully, If you do, u shouldn't encounter such battery drop. And I hope your phone is rooted? Pls follow the step by step guide..
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
okextra17:
pls help with this root problem... my fone is nt rooted.

What phone are u using? Visit http:://www.techpill.net to find the root process that will work on your phone.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by khassy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Duuzsz:

I don't think you follow the instructions carefully, If you do, u shouldn't encounter such battery drop. And I hope your phone is rooted? Pls follow the step by step guide..
followed all the step by step guide
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Zohan:
Its of no use na. Where's the fun? That's how Android should be. 24/7 internet access. Its just like disabling your pc antivirus or registry because it drains ba3. wink

Do not think so... The fun is still there, it's just that u will have to disable the apps you not using. And save battery and data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by khassy(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Duuzsz:

Sure, it's work. This is something I av tested. Just download the pro version of root firewall, on the link free. My battery last atleast 3-4 days using this trick.

Op abwg add me on whatsapp cus I done even greenify all my apps and don firewall everything yet e still d die or is there something am not doing well
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
khassy:

Op abwg add me on whatsapp cus I done even greenify all my apps and don firewall everything yet e still d die or is there something am not doing well

Ok.. Go to the techpill.net site... Look for the thread.. Comment there you will get a response from me.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by khassy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Duuzsz:

Ok.. Go to the techpill.net site... Look for the thread.. Comment there you will get a response from me.
couldn't comment there jare
kept bringing me back to the same place after selecting "Anonymous"
would appreciate if you just replied here or at my whatsapp or signature
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
khassy:

couldn't comment there jare
kept bringing me back to the same place after selecting "Anonymous"
would appreciate if you just replied here or at my whatsapp or signature

Ok.. I will add u on whatapp
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by khassy(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Duuzsz:

Ok.. I will add u on whatapp
would be waiting
thanks
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2015
khassy:

would be waiting
thanks

Still can't locate you.
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by khassy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Duuzsz:

Still can't locate you.
how bout you drop your digits
here's mine again
Re: How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) by Duuzsz(m): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2015
khassy:

how bout you drop your digits
here's mine again

no, i dont want unknown calls. but will try to add up again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 (₦15,500 – ₦24,500) / Post Your Funny Iphone 6 Plus Bend Gate Pictures Memes / Tecno L9 Plus_ Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.