Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

See The Pics Of Nigeria First Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Pics Of Nigeria First Newspaper (18832 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pics Of Nigeria First Newspaper by 1miccza: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2015
seunfly:
Anytime I remember this, I just wonder what their interest was, what they were eager to read and the answers they were eager to get from that news paper.

As life moves on, priorities changes, question changes and answers we wants to get changes.

The question is, is our priorities today for our better tomorrow or for our own selfish today and worse tomorrow?

PDP, APC Religious leaders, Traditional leaders, Organisation leaders etc let think about this and act well for the future generation.

If only they would listen
Re: See The Pics Of Nigeria First Newspaper by carik(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2015
blackjack21:

undecided . Anyway IWE means book not paper. Ithink yoruba lang lack vocabs. tongue

You know nothing about it!
Re: See The Pics Of Nigeria First Newspaper by xteem001(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Heheheheh i dont think it IWE IROYIN dat is the first indigenous newspaper, what of ANGLO AFRICA
Re: See The Pics Of Nigeria First Newspaper by Ogadtop(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
blackjack21:

undecided . Anyway IWE means book not paper. Ithink yoruba lang lack vocabs. tongue

if i may ask what part of speech is "dancing" in the following sentences?
1) The boy is DANCING -------- verb
2) DANCING is my hobby------- noun
3) i saw a DANCING teddy------ adjective
the reason for putting up this is to educate u on contextual meaning of words. sometimes,you get the meaning of words when they are used so it is not in every sentence that "iwe" means "book"
humm angry
blackjack21:

if i may ask what part of speech is "dancing" in the following sentences?
1) The boy is DANCING -------- verb
2) DANCING is my hobby------- noun
3) i saw a DANCING teddy------ adjective
the reason for putting up this is to educate u on contextual meaning of words. sometimes,you get the meaning of words when they are used so it is not in every sentence that "iwe" means "book"
humm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International Condemns Edo Govt For Executing 3 Death Row Prisoners / Ondo: Akeredolu Wins In Supreme Court, Jegede's suit dismissed / Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.