Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

I’m Now Ready For Trial, Charles Okah Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now Ready For Trial, Charles Okah Tells Court (394 Views)

Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Now Ready For Trial, Charles Okah Tells Court by yaxx: 5:50am On Feb 21, 2015
The alleged mastermind of the 2010 Independence Day bombing, Charles Okah, on Thursday told a Federal High Court in Abuja that he was now ready to face trial which has been delayed at his instance for over four years.

For four years, the prosecution has been unable to open its case to prove the terrorism charges preferred against both Okah and his co-accused, Obi Nwabueze, due to series of interlocutory applications the defence had filed.

Read more: http://www.frontiersnews.com/NG/?p=25121
Re: I’m Now Ready For Trial, Charles Okah Tells Court by siraj1402(m): 6:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Since?ok

(1) (Reply)

Leaving The Fate Of Elections In The Hands Of Military,unconstitutional – APC / Presidential Candidates In Nigeria / My Thread Got Removed Cos Am Not A PDP Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.