Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Use Your Pc Like Never Before - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Use Your Pc Like Never Before (615 Views)

How To Set Up A Pattern Lock On Pc Like That Of Android / How To Use Your Memory Card As A Ram For Your Pc. / Browse On Your Pc Using Your BlackBerry As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Pc Like Never Before by collin4fx: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2009
If you get this message, then you are very lucky to be among those saving and accumulating cash for themselves in 2009. Money you would also use to have a wonderful time this festive season, is being wasted away in the hands of greedy cyber café owners and internet service providers that charge you a fortune just to browse the internet. Come to think of it, if you are a regular cyber café visitor like I was, spending a minimum of two hours daily for seven days, then I would advice you to sit down, take a pen, and make a simple calculation of your monthly expenses in the café, surely you will be alarmed at the result. Same with you who is using the private or home internet connection cos we are all victims of the same exploit. But that ends today! because a new revolution has come to stay in Nigeria "TOTAL FREE BROWSING". It's a pity many people still don't believe that free browsing exist in Nigeria, but I can tell you that this message you are reading is sent to you using my laptop, configured with the free browsing softwares and settings. No regrets for the money spent in cafes and with home service providers because you won't be spending a dime anymore to browse the internet. Presently I have configured over 20 laptops and phones to browse for free and the beneficiaries still see me on the road and shower big smiles of "thank you" on me. To be among the big smilers, call today to order for a package of the connection settings to configure your laptop or desktop to use the free browsing for life. Order before Jan. 10th and get the configuration settings to browse free with your phone free of charge.

OTHER PACKAGES THAT WILL RAKE IN MEGGA BUCKS OF CASH FOR YOU IN 2009

Get a package on:
1. A step-by-step guide on how to create and verify a paypal account from Nigeria,
2. A step-by-step guide on how to create a blog and make nothing less than N20,000 weekly from it with google adsense and affiliate marketing,
3. A guide on how to build a solar power generator and sell to make continous stream of cash
4. A manual on 20 businesses you can do with you mobile phone,
5. A manual on how to print gsm recharge cards from your home on all networks and sell in whole sale. You can start this with as little as N20,000.

collins
NB: resale rights included (sell my package and make mega bucks for yourself)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Frontpage / Multi Links, Starcoms, Visafone, Etc Which Is The Best / High Power Computing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.