Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (38411 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes / Mike Adenuga Names A Street After Himself In Banana Island, Residents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by Kingsasian(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nothing special about him.
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by harlesh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Adenuga just continue rule your world. Lollz baba olowo.
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by acidtalk: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
honeyseller291:
MY FATHER is a fool...to talk to GEJ like dat.the writer is talking about adenuga and u r raising irrelevant talk.
Is that how u know ENGLISH LAN?

Just incase
Independent Nigerian electoral commision
All progressive confidence
I believe dats the Buhari u r supporting.
He even got a pass
And F9 in MAths
He won't rule us
Mark my words
Nkita like u
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by Peejayybold(f): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Tell me more
When u get d money,u don't need to advertise urself.Some lazy bones like the OP will dedicate their time to search about u and advertise u

True talk
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by nerfetiti: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
phinerd:
U go get there but u dey NL 24/7 undecided

mind ur business
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by Akinrogun(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes but the thing no go size my borehole now
@borehole.......lwmkd!
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by namqul(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
acidtalk:
twelve things you didn't know about jonathan Azikiwe Ebele

* He is the MOST corrupt Public officer holder in Nigeria History

* He will rather set Nigeria to a Civil War than hand over power after his defeat come May 29 2015

* He sees Nothing wrong in corruption and prefers corrupt men and women to upright individuals.

* He has tried his very best to divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious line

* 6 whole years in power and he can't pin point to one single achievement

* His fighting to remain in power is to loot the National trasury dry and not to work for the betterment of Nigeria.

* He is too silly to realize he is surrounded by those who HATE him and are working towards is downfall

* He doesn't realize Fani Kayode is working closely with some APC Chieftains to bring down Jonathan completely

* Asari, Tompolo, Edwin Clark, Patience and Aliision are Jonathan's Special advicers.
ODE NI E
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by acidtalk: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
namqul:
ODE NI BABA MI
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by SweetyZinta(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Isorite Mr Otunba. Securing ur grave with 1million Dollars wont take u 2heaven. Be wise!!
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Tell me more
When u get d money,u don't need to advertise urself.Some lazy bones like the OP will dedicate their time to search about u and advertise u

Sighted!
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by Daniel058(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]MORE:
He's too fat - his weight is equals to two elephant's.
He's my Boy- I taught him how to Make the money he has today.
He's my neighbour, my own mansion is just opposite his.
Signed - PUBLICITY SECRETARY (BANANA ISLAND)[/size]
……

AKPOS MY GUY
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by fem88(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Tell me more

And who told you is bad to do research about great men? The secret of any successful man is in their story,so guy of you wanna be successful in life do more research about great men,it will go a very long way to motivate you in life.....
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by Akkord4gov: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wadraj:

Sighted!
Gbam
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by Akkord4gov: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
fem88:

And who told you is bad to do research about great men? The secret of any successful man is in their story,so guy of you wanna be successful in life do more research about great men,it will go a very long way to motivate you in life.....
Must u say d same tin I said?

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by simdam500(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tvegas: I will also love to know how he raised his start-up capital. Apart from few Nigerian billionaires,we never hear the true details of how many hit their billions.

Most especially their first 1million ever lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2015
He's too fat - his weight is equals to two elephant's.
He's my Boy- I taught him how to Make the money he has today.
He's my neighbour, my own mansion is just opposite his.
Signed - PUBLICITY SECRETARY (BANANA ISLAND).
That means u live on open field. because no house opposite mike adenuga house in banana island.
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by ernal1: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yes he drove a Taxi & was a security guard in the US to pay for his tuition. Nt in Nigeria
Re: Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him by jemype(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2016
acidtalk:
twelve things you didn't know about jonathan Azikiwe Ebele

* He is the MOST corrupt Public officer holder in Nigeria History

* He will rather set Nigeria to a Civil War than hand over power after his defeat come May 29 2015

* He sees Nothing wrong in corruption and prefers corrupt men and women to upright individuals.

* He has tried his very best to divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious line

* 6 whole years in power and he can't pin point to one single achievement

* His fighting to remain in power is to loot the National trasury dry and not to work for the betterment of Nigeria.

* He is too silly to realize he is surrounded by those who HATE him and are working towards is downfall

* He doesn't realize Fani Kayode is working closely with some APC Chieftains to bring down Jonathan completely

* Asari, Tompolo, Edwin Clark, Patience and Aliision are Jonathan's Special advicers.
so did he hand over or set nigeria to civil war? I Guess we r too quick to judge at times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX / First Bank Vs Dispatch Rider: N355 Million Fraud Scandal (Photo) / 3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.