Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? (2032 Views)

My Ex Or My New Man? / Motivating Story Of A Single Mother / He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2015
How do I make my new business office lively and motivating? Sincerely, this situation I found myself is ineffable, however let me see how best I can try to relay the thought here. I have passion for my business as always, profits are being made even if it may not be at maximum expectation - after all, if wishes were horses beggars would ride; Innovations takes place every day, yet I seem to lack a kind of emotional food, a driving force to enable me be at my maximum production level. My business environment seem to lack the liveliness thus resulting to me not having above average inner happiness, the force I need to infuse and inculcate my fresh ideas that rolls in every passing moment. Literally, my present condition can be compared to someone that has all the money he needs, but lack inner happiness.

Could this be as a result of the secluded nature of my office? Naturally I enjoy my quiet time alone because I am a born core introvert but with outward confidence. What kind of emotional food could I possibly be lacking? Years back, I wasn't like this, then, playing music tracts of my favorite musician does it for me, but now not any longer.
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Evina(f): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Honestly sir, your post is quite confusing. You have failed to properly articulate your exact challenges.

Is your problem external? ( the office environment) or internal? ( your lack of inner joy)
Also, what line if business do you operate in?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Evina:
Honestly sir, your post is quite confusing. You have failed to properly articulate your exact challenges.

Is your problem external? ( the office environment) or internal? ( your lack of inner joy)
Also, what line if business do you operate in?

Thanks for your concern . However , if you had read my message well , you ought to have noticed where I said the situation is " ineffable " to me , thus the reason why my expression may not have appeared inarticulate to you , that is understandable . Also , for the fact that I asked " What kind of emotional food could I possibly be lacking ? " , should be a pointer for you to understand that I am talking about internal problem ... To your question , mine is a diversified business conglomerate .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2015
I don't know if your problem is your personal or environmental but whatever it is, you can choose to buy one LCD television, DSTV decoder, freezer and sumptuous soft drinks.

You can place discount on your product

Everybody wants free things, they will comes, when you have gain the popularity and motivation you want, then stop.
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
I don't know if your problem is your personal or environmental but whatever it is, you can choose to buy one LCD television, DSTV decoder, freezer and sumptuous soft drinks.

You can place discount on your product

Everybody wants free things, they will comes, when you have gain the popularity and motivation you want, then stop.

Thank you . But here , I am talking about formal office , not the informal type . Therefore , the option of turning my office to article trade spot is out of place . All the same , that you for your input .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1, I have the impression that you are trying to find happiness and fulfillment in your job. There is nothing wrong with it as long as you understand that it is not enough. You need to find balance between different spheres in your life. Spending time on your own is important for people like you (I am the same, an introvert with outer confidence) so make sure you have enough time for yourself each week. Spending time with our loved ones is also important to feel happy and satisfied. Diversity is what you may lack.
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Evina(f): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

Thanks for your concern . However , if you had read my message well , you ought to have noticed where I said the situation is " ineffable " to me , thus the reason why my expression may not have appeared inarticulate articulate to you , that is understandable . Also , for the fact that I asked " What kind of emotional food could I possibly be lacking ? " , should be a pointer for you to understand that I am talking about internal problem ... To your question , mine is a diversified business conglomerate .

You stated the highlighted as a problem yes. But your opening sentence suggests an external problem, hence the question.

You are not even able to state WHAT EXACTLY IT IS YOU DO.

Well, let's hope a psychic will visit your thread and solve the puzzle.

Cheers.
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Empero1, I have the impression that you are trying to find happiness and fulfillment in your job. There is nothing wrong with it as long as you understand that it is not enough. You need to find balance between different spheres in your life. Spending time on your own is important for people like you (I am the same, an introvert with outer confidence) so make sure you have enough time for yourself each week. Spending time with our loved ones is also important to feel happy and satisfied. Diversity is what you may lack.

Thank you very much . You understand perfectly well my longing , " diversity " seemed to be one of the things I lack . I will surely put your suggestion into practice .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

Thank you very much . You understand perfectly well my longing , " diversity " seemed to be one of the things I lack . I will surely put your suggestion into practice .

smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Evina:

You stated the highlighted as a problem yes. But your opening sentence suggests an external problem, hence the question.

You are not even able to state WHAT EXACTLY IT IS YOU DO.

Well, let's hope a psychic will visit your thread and solve the puzzle.

Cheers.

Sorry dear , this matter seemed beyond your level of understanding ( no insult intended ) . Maybe you don't know what the word " ineffable " means . And for you to say " You are not even able to state WHAT EXACTLY IT IS YOU DO. " , also means that you don't understand and know what " diversified business conglomerate " mean .

Thank you all the same .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

smiley smiley smiley

What's the meaning of that emoticon ? I hardly interpret emoticons .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Evina(f): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

Sorry dear , [s]this matter seemed beyond your level of understanding [/s] I know I have a really huge challenge with communication, hence my inability to articulate my feelings( no insult intended ) . [s]Maybe you don't know what the word " ineffable " means [/s]. And for you to say " You are not even able to state WHAT EXACTLY IT IS YOU DO. " ,[s] also means that you don't understand and know what " diversified business conglomerate " mean[/s] .

Thank you all the same .

Lol. wink
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

What's the meaning of that emoticon ? I hardly interpret emoticons .

*smile*
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by YourCoffin: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2015
The solution is simple. Hire someone else to manage it, specifically an extrovert. Be the brain and let him/her be the energy....
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Evina:

Lol. wink

Oh , sorry dear , I didn't have the slightest intention to put you at hurt edge . Actually , carefreewannabe is the one that has captured my thought so far , maybe you can read her foremost reply to me . Meanwhile , where I used the word " ineffable " I mean that my need/problem is too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words , and this explained why my thought appeared inarticulate to you , that is understandable as I said earlier on .

In the other hand , your repetition of " WHAT EXACTLY IT IS YOU DO " , also means that you failed to comprehend my repeated postulation " mine is a diversified business conglomerate " ... Well , in a layman's language , I run a group of companies and I occupy the position of a CEO , with an office of the size of 2 bedroom apartment all alone in it . I hope you will understand what I mean now .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

*smile*

Oh , now I understand . Thank you . Actually , I was thinking that maybe I made a hurtful statement that got you angry .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

Oh , now I understand . Thank you . Actually , I was thinking that maybe I made a hurtful statement that got you angry .

No, not at all.
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2015
YourCoffin:
The solution is simple. Hire someone else to manage it, specifically an extrovert. Be the brain and let him/her be the energy....

Bro , this your username get as it be . Meanwhile , your suggestion is exceptionally sound . Thank you .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Evina(f): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

Oh , sorry dear , I didn't have the slightest intention to put you at hurt edge . Actually , carefreewannabe is the one that has captured my thought so far , maybe you can read her foremost reply to me . Meanwhile , where I used the word " ineffable " I mean that my need/problem is too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words , and this explained why my thought appeared inarticulate to you , that is understandable as I said earlier on .

In the other hand , your repetition of " WHAT EXACTLY IT IS YOU DO " , also means that you failed to comprehend my repeated postulation " mine is a diversified business conglomerate " ... Well , in a layman's language , I run a group of companies and I occupy the position of a CEO , with an office of the size of 2 bedroom apartment all alone in it . I hope you will understand what I mean now .

So, if you are asked what line of business(s) you operate in, you say"I run a group of diversified conglomerate". And in your thinking, you feel you have given an answer? That is not only vague, it shows you don't know what you do or are confused about what you do.

I repeat, communicating effectively, is NOT your forte. But then, I will leave your thread for those who can offer you whatever advice you claim to seek. smiley

Cheers. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Evina:

So, if you are asked what line of business(s) you operate in, you say"I run a group of diversified conglomerate". And in your thinking, you feel you have given an answer? That is not only vague, it shows you don't know what you do or are confused about what you do.

I repeat, communicating effectively, is NOT your forte. But then, I will leave your thread for those who can offer you whatever advice you claim to seek. smiley

Cheers. cool

You amuse me a whole lot . Well , if itemizing my companies here will make your day I am ready to do that for you . Your happiness is now my top priority . Well , Ours is a group of companies comprising oil and gas , real estate , manufacturing , import/export , supply and haulage .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by YourCoffin: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

Bro , this your username get as it be . Meanwhile , your suggestion is exceptionally sound . Thank you .

Uwc. YourClothes would have been better abi?
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Evina(f): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

You amuse me a whole lot . [s]Well , if itemizing my companies here will make your day I am ready to do that for you . [/s]Your happiness is now my top priority . Well , Ours is a group of companies comprising oil and gas , real estate , manufacturing , import/export , supply and haulage .

cheesy how can it, when it is totally inconsequential to me?

Sincerely, I apologize for troubling you and your thread. Please focus on those who have meaningful advice for you. smiley
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by sisisioge: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2015
E don turn to fight! grin grin grin

Oga, inner and outward peace are not mutually exclusive. Your environment have a huge impact on your inner being. Whew! You must have had the boredom or lack of joy to the point where you see some friends as foes like you did with Evina.Duh, she was just trying to be helpful!

Anyways, relax, take a holiday off work and pay someone to revamp your space and your office recreational schedule. You can afford it. If you don't spend your money others will help you do. So, the time away from work working on your inner beauty and the time bought from an expert will do the trick on your space and business attitude. You will be fine...just relax.
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Evina:

cheesy how can it, when it is totally inconsequential to me?

Sincerely, I apologize for troubling you and your thread. Please focus on those who have meaningful advice for you. smiley

Sweetie , I am sorry if I had hurt you in anyway because I wasn't having intentions to do such to you . Cheer up okay .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2015
sisisioge:
E don turn to fight! grin grin grin

Oga, inner and outward peace are not mutually exclusive. Your environment have a huge impact on your inner being. Whew! You must have had the boredom or lack of joy to the point where you see some friends as foes like you did with Evina.Duh, she was just trying to be helpful!

Anyways, relax, take a holiday off work and pay someone to revamp your space and your office recreational schedule. You can afford it. If you don't spend your money others will help you do. So, the time away from work working on your inner beauty and the time bought from an expert will do the trick on your space and business attitude. You will be fine...just relax.

How did you come about this " You must have had the boredom or lack of joy to the point where you see some friends as foes like you did with Evina.Duh " ? Obviously , you lack understanding . Vamoose .
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by sisisioge: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2015
Empero1:

How did you come about this " You must have had the boredom or lack of joy to the point where you see some friends as foes like you did with Evina.Duh " ? Obviously , you lack understanding . Vamoose .

With immediate effect grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Evina(f): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
sisisioge:

With immediate effect grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by angrybird007: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2015
I think I understand what ur going tru.
Although from my point of view I think the problem is internal.
If you are happy within yourself u will be at peace with your external enviroment.

If your job is the one that put smiles on people face or touch people's life u can still find satisfaction from their happiness.
But in your case,u said your job is very formal
So I might have some tips but do u still need it?
Re: How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol @ Emperor1 and Evina... You guys are funny. I like the way you guys are not being insolent with one another eventhough it was obvious there was tension between you both.

Emperor didnt need to start itemizing his business but ofcourse it could have given an insight into the problem you are having.

Evina has a right to know what she thinks will best help her give you advice hence her asking you for it. At least you asked for the help.

In my opinion, you both were on the edge and its cool you guys have let sleeping dogs lie...

@ Emperor1, I feel you are a thinker... You think too much and I think you live a boring life... I also think you are a goal getter hence your lack of satisfaction. You feel as though you are not doing enough with life. You have money but that is not the fulfillment you need right?

I also think you need to take sometime off work... Get wild and adventurous for a while. Do some wild things and ask your employees what they think your office generally lacks. What will make them happy if added... I think this will give you some peace for a while seeing you have just put smiles on peoples faces.

Where you are is a stage in your life and it will surely pass. You could also get involved in activities... Start a consulting firm. Employ an artist to write a book on your behalf. Write your story and journey in life to where you are today.

Stop living a routine life. Invent new ideas not for just your business but for yourself... Just try and evolve and work at making yourself happy. Everything in life has to be worked.

I wish you all the best but in the end remember that life is short and impacting peoples lives is the surest way to happiness. Seeing you have impacted throdden lives and giving people hope where they never expected.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? / Overconfidence: An Unknown Foe / "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.