Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) (20842 Views)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Anikulhapo(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2015
The Front Page Has Buhari And Osinbajo Pictures While The Back Page Has Their Manifestoes.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by redcliff: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Always brilliant.. these acts would show who would do better in power not giving people customized peppermint to lick away their future!

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2015
If they like they should campaign in the sun or moon or the sky or even on the air and even in mars or jupiter or mecury or they even campaign on a plane or they even went to hell fire to make satan or devil the father of all liars their campaign manager, they are still not going anywhere. They can never smell aso rock

Anyway, that is none of my business.

My business is that jonathan would rule till 2019 whether any exercise book campaigner or certificate finder like it or not.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by siraj1402(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Education is the best legacy. Meanwhile somewhat on the earth....

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by PassingShot(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2015
APC is a far better party than PDP.

While PDP distributes rice, yam, bread and peppermint, APC distributes things of high value with some sort of permanence. Check Ambode's dictionary and now this exercise books.

PDP is all about stomach infrastructure just like someone here was begging for stomach "security" to continue to support APC forgetting that we supporters of APC are above that. We are for the good of the society, the good of all.

GMB/PYO 2015.

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by andresia(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:

While PDP distributes rice, yam, bread and peppermint, APC distributes things of high value with some sort of permanence. Check Ambode's dictionary and now this exercise books.

PDP is all about stomach infrastructure just like someone here was begging for stomach "security" to continue to support APC forgetting that we supporters of APC are above that. We are for the good of the society, the good of all.

GMB/PYO 2015.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ogbeni, you are too mouthed, i swear!

Na barcanista be dat? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by PassingShot(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2015
andresia:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ogbeni, you are too mouthed, i swear!

Na barcanista be dat? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who be dat? A person, animal, place or thing?

grin grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by koolet: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
Always brilliant.. these acts would show who would do better in power not giving people customized peppermint to lick away their future!
look at this one.., shey na primary school
pupils go execirse the election

ok owk, show me whats Brilliant about this campaign angry

whether money is spent on food,kerosine or
excercise books, it is all the same and both
parties are wrong. it is just aimed at buying rje
consciences of the poor and deflecting argument
on real issues. in neighbouring Ghana, any
election gimmick to be given out must be bought
by the recipient. parties are mandated by the
law to publish names of all donors. we are
encouraging corruption with all this inordinate
spending

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by michaelbiz: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one APC...thinking "Education 1st
BTW
PDP bread awoof dey run belle oooooh shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by lonelydora: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Sai Buhari

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
SAI Buhari
SAI Olugbala Mekunu
SAI Baba

We have decided! But dis 60 leaves una dey share....make ile iwe sector no end for dere ooo grin

21 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by superior1: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
We know CHANGE when we see one

Buhari, the CHANGE agent

24 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Mstcheeeeew.
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Lovely concept

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by deejayterabyte(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Even Jonathan himself knows that the campaigning ideas of APC are brilliant

Why do you think he fires his dogs often?

We dont need your rice and yam, we need change

GMB/PYO 2015

25 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by chamboy(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Quick Polls

For GEJ CLICK LIKE

FOR GMB CLICK SHARE

9 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by toluleke(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
If they like let them distribute their future that one no concern me..nairastake must pay me today
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by maum: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
APC has really spent money on this campaign. And I must say, they chose good campaign materials, things that really are significant and will be there even after the election.
(I am not and never have supported APC)

8 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by simplemach(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
So exercise books now are the best thing to campaign with?
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by dipo1234: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Goodluck all the way

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Amastermovic(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Wetin b my own..
Who r dey giving d book to...
Will dey share it here on Nairaland..
Whose money is use to print d books..
What's the value of the book whn d education sector is not strong enough..
Will dey gve me if I say I belong to PDP as a party. ..
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Seaen(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin grin

. Lol cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Soft10(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Jst with dat
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by frostland(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
if dem like make dem campaign wit cows and fura da nunu.Jonathan will still win as long as mama peace is still speaking ENGLISH
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by thaoriginator: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:

GMB/PYO 2015.
Barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by helinues: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
They value education.. Good work

6 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
LOLest!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by andresia(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin grin

Choi! E be like say na person with animal sense and can be at any place as long as some thing (money) is right

14 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by eedris07(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Nigeria Needs Positive Change

Our votes in this forthcoming elections. We must set a precedent of voting out those who are not fit to lead us, those who put personal ambition and greed above the need and rights of 170million.

I choose to vote for:

Security
Leadership
Fight against Corruption
Access to House Financing
Job Creation
Free School Meals
Basic Health Insurance

Vote APC!
Vote Buhari/ Osinbajo 2015!!
Vote CHANGE!!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by simplemach(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
who says u ar licking away your future. I no fit laff abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Gotta chose mental infrastructure over stomach(PDP) infrastructure any time any day.

Sai Buhari.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara / HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha / Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.