Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa (21330 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by tonte(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
What does GEJ have to do with this situation now?

tola9ja:
clueless gej
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by tonte(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
What should jonathan do about this sort of situation?

Buchukwu:
Jonathan should do his work!! This nation is fvcking disorderly. LAWLESSNESS EVERYWHERE!!! I'm pissed off.
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:
I an a very Big f.ool.

better

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Tymax(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
The same soldiers that FG wants to use during elections.
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by jude33084(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
M4gunners:
The so called Chairman of civilian jtf mr Bako Ali should have respect the Soldier if at all he and his boys are working in favour of Nigerians people. This is the reason i did not support this civilian jtf at the first place. Ordinary civilian wants to teach an arm Soldier how to do his work it won't happen.

The soldiers were not there for official assignment and besides, there is no place where the narration said the JTF man assaulted the officer? Why did they now open fire on him?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Taku555(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Too bad of the said soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by thaoriginator: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan has scattered Nigeria kpatakpata
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
rondo235:
these hausa people sef wit jazz..hmmm..

You sound somhow.What do u mean this hausa people.Soldiers have done wrong and u are saying Hausa people.Do u expect the Chaiman JTF to remain like that?If not because of JTF do u think some of the successes of the soldiers against BH would have been achieved.

Lets always leave tribal sentiments aside.It won't take us anywhere

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by loomer: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:
clueless gej

mumu, wetin bring GEJ for this matter?
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by IVORY2009(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
WendellSimilin:

If 10,000 Nigerian men can collect this particular jazz and go into Sambisa forest for just 5 days, Bokoharam will be a thing of the past. grin

nor try am carry dat jax for body, then expect bomb, rocket luncher no to penitrate ooh
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by oweman: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=30940216]why now ? >:

shortly the Nigerian soldiers will clash with even thier saviours the ”Chadian soldiers” .
If not for the JTF by now jonathan will be under lock inside sambisa .
Wawan sojas. NO JOKES !
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by gistmelove(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by shacxy(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
all dis soldiers wth Gragra sef wey dey c their self as lion n civilians as ant. So he is there tryng to cause problm dat wil make BH happy, all in d name of looking for his runnaway sister, dat might even b wt her boyfrend somwhere.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by luluosas(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some commenters ahead of me, una read the story at all? Maybe una read am heads down.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by neocortex: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
segxi1960:
Bunch of unruly soldiers, desecrating the oath they swear to.

Urgh!

It is not their fault , many of them don't understand what an oath means.
All they know is shooting at any provocation.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by holyokoto(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
cirmuell:
shocked What sort of petty ish be this na? You went gangster searching for a runaway girl? When there're more pressing issue in that same region.

So The can't do any other thing in there life again than to fight insurgent? what is wrong with a man looking for his Sister? or os his sister not important to him again? nawa to you o
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by poiZon: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:

commander in cheif

its chief not CHEIF!
buharistan, common spelling u cannot fit.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by omenka(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:
clueless gej
Some of these my brothers too like trouble! Hain! cheesycheesycheesy

Trademark Clueless Pose. grin
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by pussygotlips: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
I was there when the trouble started

omo I never know say I sabi run for my life :oI

my thanks goes to guys who has helped in packing my goods back to shop
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Themandator: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
WendellSimilin:

If 10,000 Nigerian men can collect this particular jazz and go into Sambisa forest for just 5 days, Bokoharam will be a thing of the past. grin

Jazz no dey enter Bush because anti virus grass fit go rob the carrier for body without his knowing it

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by arbitter: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
bakila:

That was poor security awareness by the soldiers. Why not make a report to the police and pursue proper investigation. Why not go to where the girl is hiding instead of creating a scene involving a lieutenant?

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
jude33084:

Learn to read b4 commenting. undecided

Quote me next time and die
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Do you read the post well? It shows the soldiers opened first fire!

Are u trying tk support arming of civilian? Can u remember what happend in Libya, Syria, Ukraine and Egypt? Smh
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by izunned: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=30940236]clueless gej [/quote
The best president we have ever had that practiced true democracy is President Gej. Despite the opposition and tribalism from the North and west, he still piloted the nation in the positive direction.
You that is calling him clueless, can rule your home? You have a wicked heart.
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by isan(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
shocked shot fout times and nothing happen to him...ojuju calabar

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by tola9ja: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
poiZon:

its chief not CHEIF!
buharistan, common spelling u cannot fit.

OK U MEAN THEIF
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by poiZon: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:

OK U MEAN THEIF
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by MistadeRegal(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Are u trying tk support arming of civilian? Can u remember what happend in Libya, Syria, Ukraine and Egypt? Smh

That isn't what I'm saying, don't confuse things here. We all know they've fought their enemies side by side and now is not the time to turn against each other.....They may turn out to be a worse nightmare
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
MistadeRegal:

That isn't the issue, they've fought their enemies side by side and now is not the time to turn against each other.....They may turn out to be a worse nightmare

Ok sir undecided
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by talktofemi: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
WendellSimilin:

What if Boko Haram too have that particular jazz? What then happen?
Re: Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa by segxi1960: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:

commander in cheif

Hello Genius,

Apparently you believe the C-in-C should monitor the movements/acts of every member of Armed Forces.

Ofcourse, your dad authorizes you before you come on NL and spew filth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari leaves for UN meeting in New York today (Photo) / Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.