Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,241 members, 7,853,229 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment (34214 Views)

Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2015
dre11:

Are you saying that Obanikoro was lying and the tape wasn't real.......

Just a one word answer
I believe Sahara reporter was lying.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by tefund(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
fayosewu is a slowpoke,is buhari not human?would he not fall sick...this brainlless man self!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Everybody visits the hospital in his lifetime.GEJ used to go for medical check up countless times. GMB's should not be a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by omoakin111: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
#BUHARIMUSTVISITCAMBRIDGE
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Sylverbox(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
emiye:
At first they started with releasing a fictitious medical report on Buhari from a non existing Ahmadu Bello Teaching hospital

So he has moved from maryland, USA cancer centre to hospital in Cavendish U.k shocked shocked shocked https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2144136_Buhariinhospital_jpgde89a24663d865814e64e7ff21e053f3

Some people are so daft sha, they cant even formulate their evil propaganda credibly.

God can not be mocked, Buhari will most likely outlive the Fayose guy.
a better part of me wants to say amen to this. I mean, why can't they just give this line up? Live or death isn't ours to tell!
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by VANHELLSING: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:
Wait oo, what if indeed Buhari went for treatment, what in seven hells is the problem with that?? Did Buhari say he's immortal?? Why is this man killing himself over Buhari's issue?? cheesycheesy

Oh, I get; the Ekiti rigging saga will be revisited soon as Buhari is sworn in and this thug knows he wouldn't stand the chance of staying one more week in the government house with the evidence against him!! Matter of fact, he would be the first to go on self exile before his father Bode George follows soon after! grin

I really feel for the people of Ekiti. See what burden you guys have brought upon yourselves over a few cups of rice and Kerosine. This dude has more than three years left and instead of settling down to the business of governance, fulfilling the pledges he made the electorates, he's busy running up and down trying to run Buhari down. I bet FFK, Reno, Okupe and Abati would not be too comfortable what he's doing. He's practically rendered them redundant! grin
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by deletrue: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
goldiam:
Apc should anything happen to buhari the north will not forgive you people cuz you all are after your own individual intrest.one begin to wonder if there are no more credible candidates to present aside the general.the stress is just too much for this man.I repeat even if buhari wins the joy alone will cause him heart attack talk more of when he looses.well I pray nothing happens to the general.it is well.
Bros., the thing dey weak me. Why on earth would Tifnubu and other apc members wants to kill this man? Can Tifnubu swear openly that Buhari is healthy?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by kglamour(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
www.chathamhouse.org/events. quoted by fayose can't be found.
This man is really suffering from buhariphobia.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by appini: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
victorD3:

Relax the man has down his own investigation and given us the street and post code, why not do your own little bit in googling the post code and see if he is wrong.

We just talk in nairaland without any effort on research

Don't mind them, small children talking nonsense.. Buhari pictures on hospital bed will be out next week.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Kingspin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Whoever that is doing these things(magic) to APC supporters must be be laughing off somewhere far away.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]APC will hurriedly package something with Chetham House just to allow him talk for them to take pictures and send to Nigeria.

Imagine somebody who is running away from debates back home claiming to be delivering a talk in UK.

Anyway, he should stop over at Cambridge for original certificate of his WASC

[/size]
Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by ilovecritics(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Splashme:
When Vanguard newspaper contacted Mallam Garba Shehu, his spokesman, see his reply:

Asked if Buhari would give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House London, he said: ‘’We have a Thursday date. We are working on the details. May be it will be ready tomorrow or Monday, otherwise I would have given you the title of the lecture and time.’’

So, they could not make arrangement with Chetham House from Nigeria before the man arrives UK?

Imagine, a man that has a crucial election coming up soon being smuggled out of Abuja airport at night, abandoning campaigns mid-way to go make arrangement with Chetham House a week ahead? . . . . . lol, APC should tell that story to the dogs.

You will see your children's children!!*
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by bumtos(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
NobleAky:
What do you expect from a party whose chiefspokesman is a LIAR?
LIES OF COURSE!

yes. nothing but lies. I hate the party no be small. i prefer SDP to APC

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by tolexy007(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
seems like fayose and buhari has one hidden issue.....Bt to b sincere fayose may b right, cos d way he kip hammering diz issue of gmb health is somehow suspicious.....I don't wish gmb dealth may God giv him a good and long life. but I wish APC could prove diz fayose allegation wrong on diz buhari health and d certificate issue, thank God GMB is in London, he can just requst for hiz waec in cambridge....God bless diz present Nigeria and Future Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by fikky2013(f): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na wa o.
This governor has serious problem.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
[If APC tells u that something is black, look at it very closely cause u will find out its white.]

So pathetic!
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by thinkdip(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]APC will hurriedly package something with Chetham House just to allow him talk for them to take pictures and send to Nigeria.

Imagine somebody who is running away from debates back home claiming to be delivering a talk in UK.

Anyway, he should stop over at Cambridge for original certificate of his WASC

[/size]
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by VickyRotex(f): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
A simple solution here... grin

Cant our Nairalanders in UK check up on this address and pay a visit to the general if he s truely there....
Afterall the address has been given, anyone there could go confirm...

#Am just saying ooo
Nobody should nail me to the cross...
Christ has been nailed to the cross for my sake smiley

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mrs Buhari want to be first lady at all cost just like Mrs yaradua.
We all know how far.

Aside health, Nigeria is too complex a nation for a grand father like him.
One day,without sign,he can slump and not get up again.

As young as Jonathan is,i know very well that he has slumped many times when he became president.
He is constantly on drugs. Drugs he don't use b4 he was made president.
Many a time,his physician has rushed to d state house for emergency and all because he doesn't rest.
Rest is a big luxury. Now compare that to a granny.
Honestly, I don't know what is pushing him but it will be so bad if it pushes him to d grave.

Life and Nigeria,even d wife continues without him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by bakila: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Splashme:
When Vanguard newspaper contacted Mallam Garba Shehu, his spokesman, see his reply:

Asked if Buhari would give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House London, he said: ‘’We have a Thursday date. We are working on the details. May be it will be ready tomorrow or Monday, otherwise I would have given you the title of the lecture and time.’’

So, they could not make arrangement with Chetham House from Nigeria before the man arrives UK?

Imagine, a man that has a crucial election coming up soon being smuggled out of Abuja airport at night, abandoning campaigns mid-way to go make arrangement with Chetham House a week ahead? . . . . . lol, APC should tell that story to the dogs.
Haba! Bros. the general queued and completed his post departure formality where a lot of people saw him and you are here saying sink.
Well that journey earned him some votes from Airport workers sha.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by deletrue: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
adeyemik:
Can fayose name the hospital in Cavendish. If he can't name the hospital, he is a liar and disgrace to those that elected or rigged him into office.

Fayose, will soon make history as the first elected nigerian governor to be elected twice and impeached twice.
He nor work. The address is enough. As if apc go allow any Nigerian near the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by bakila: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
VickyRotex:
A simple solution here... grin

Cant our Nairalanders in UK check up on this address and pay a visit to the general if he s truely there....
Afterall the address has been given, anyone there could go confirm...

#Am just saying ooo
Nobody should nail me to the cross...
Christ has been nailed to the cross for my sake smiley

Abi oh. Since Fayose has the address he can go there and take pictures. Fayose's mandate from the people of Ekiti is campaign against Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by deletrue: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
saintikechi:
Which type of english is he going to speak there?
You mean Buhari? The oyibo go mistake Buhari voice for explosion from him Boko boys. No, na mistake. Them go think say na frog dey talk.
But the oyibo fit querrel whether na toad them admit?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by bakila: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
deletrue:
He nor work. The address is enough. As if apc go allow any Nigerian near the hospital.
Who gave Fayose the address?
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by mickeymimi: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
jeeezzzz why are people so stupid?SO WHAT IF HE GOES FOR MEDICAL CHECK UP.

PEOPLE GO FOR MEDICAL CHECK UP ABROAD SOMETIMES TWICE OR THREE TIMES , SO EVEN IF A 74 YRS OLD MAN GOES FOR MEDICAL CHECKUP IS IT A BAD THING, JUST IMAGINE YOUR FATHER IS BUHARI AND HE HAS BEEN CAMPAIGNING FOR CLOSE TO 6 MONTH, DOESN'T HE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHECK ON HIS HEALTH AT THIS AGE .

Buhari attend campaign in two state a day
meaning he flies four times a day,it takes a sound health to do that.
At seventy two he attend meeting even at mid night,Buhari is sound spiritually,emotionally and health wise.

By the time your Fayose clocks 72, I wonder how he will look like!!!!!. He may die before him. what value has he added to the Ekiti state he dictating to? Rubbish!

The fact that PDP went and doctored a fake medical reports on GMB shows their desperation and makes any concern from them a fake one.So did Jonathan tell us when he went for treatment abroad or when madam peace his co-president went for liver transplant. It is perfectly in order for GMB to use the opportunity of being abroad to seek medical care while there. Fayose with his loud mouth is just formenting trouble as a way of gratitude to president for providing him avenue to rig ekiti election.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by dre11(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
customized13:
I believe Sahara reporter was lying.

That's settles it

Have a good day
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by gen2briz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
The hospital no get name...
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by hush15: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
NobleAky:
What do you expect from a party whose chiefspokesman is a LIAR?
LIES OF COURSE!

His name is LIAR MOHAMMED.

Tinubu childhood bosom friends...

AP Crminials.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Omotolu:
Everybody visits the hospital in his lifetime.GEJ used to go for medical check up countless times. GMB's should not be a big deal.
Truth be told,wvwn if he is healthy and fit,a good dr will tell him it's time to retire.
Have u seen all d world big conglomerate?
At a point,d owner/head will be advised to retire and head board of trustees.
As time goes on,he will just be trust by d side.
That is when u see them engaging in philanthropics more.

The push to enter aso rock is paramount to every other thing including health.

Who among us has a working daddy or granny of 72yrs?
We push him out to go cos he is not a member of our family.
Nigerian's r very wicked and heartless.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by doctokwus: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is a governor afraid of his own shadows.See the similarity bc Fayose and ffk,two obviously ultra corrupt individuals almost going psychotic just because of the implications of a buhari's presidency.
Is it not instructive that despite their own wish for GEJ to win,other sycophants like mimiko,bode George ,even obanikoro and the wanted drug baron,kashamu,have not tolled this personal attack on GMB. I wudnt be surprised if these people have been secreting negotiating with GMB, for a soft landing when he assumes power,but Fayose knowing how hopeless his own case is,has no choice than to fight as dirty as possible to prevent his emergence.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by deletrue: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:
Wait oo, what if indeed Buhari went for treatment, what in seven hells is the problem with that?? Did Buhari say he's immortal?? Why is this man killing himself over Buhari's issue?? cheesycheesy

Oh, I get; the Ekiti rigging saga will be revisited soon as Buhari is sworn in and this thug knows he wouldn't stand the chance of staying one more week in the government house with the evidence against him!! Matter of fact, he would be the first to go on self exile before his father Bode George follows soon after! grin

I really feel for the people of Ekiti. See what burden you guys have brought upon yourselves over a few cups of rice and Kerosine. This dude has more than three years left and instead of settling down to the business of governance, fulfilling the pledges he made the electorates, he's busy running up and down trying to run Buhari down. I bet FFK, Reno, Okupe and Abati would not be too comfortable what he's doing. He's practically rendered them redundant! grin
We are trying to prevent people like you to finally kill him. You people are wicked. Swear say Buhari dey healthy and that he can run government. Nor be ordinary electorial campaign don send am to admission so? To be very frank, Buhari system cannot allow any stress. Leave this man alone.
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by adeA1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
PDPites wa like why Buhari( the assumed crtfctlss sombody) while the prof but in cluelesless is on grand..buh out of their unconcious mind forgot it wz the man and his co friend -Nelson Mandela(now late) invited by America durin the in-auguratn of Obama then. Mind u this Norminal prof/prsidnt is seen oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation / Labour Accepts Deregulation As Government Halts Hike In Electricity Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.