Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend (28858 Views)

Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed / Pastor Dupes Sokoto Bizman Over Spiritual Solution (picture) / Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enemies who comes as friends. Only God can save us from them
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mancity26:
In my own town! Sad story.. RIP Tony, may God give the family the hrt to bear the pain! No peace for the wicked (d killer)
Ur right. No peace 4 d wicked
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Ekiseme(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nee ihe Anya ufu butere

Chukwu wepuru anyi ekworo na anya ukwu

Nsogbu di
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by oweman: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
So inshort the man was killed because of money .
IBOS AND EGO

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
hnnm
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by gurunlocker: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
this is what I call story for the gods, how I go read this kind encyclopedia wey no go add anything to my life
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Dexema(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Betrayal @ its worst,Rip tony. Death to the Judas!
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by goshen26: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
shaddi:
not fair i should be the OP of the topic....MODS this aint fair..........there is GOD!!!

check this out same work i did cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/2162400/assasinated-abuja-business-man-allegedly

choi!!!!! another Tony eze's friend in the making.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by 989900: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why?! sad sad sad
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Mutuwa(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
When the number of ur enemies start to increase,then ur making progress..
Fake friends and true enemies.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by 100Cents: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
hungryboy:
That's why i got no friends
some men are evil sha

When I tell people I don't have friends, they find it hard to understand.

All the people who scammed me in the past were all friends.

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by eleko1: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Make them saTANist/kill nd go pipu catch U
tola9ja:
this Jonathan tenure cause many disaster in the country
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by eleko1: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
sad A friend that eat ur food,drink Ur wine,borrow Ur money and still plan evil against U.May we not Jam such friend.the lunatic still want to scam the dead with 12 milla,chai!The heart of man is indeed WICKED.They shud remove their eyes socket,and toast them in prison.BASTARDS angry sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
oweman:
So inshort the man was killed because of money .
IBOS AND EGO

C0cksucker, don't brinG tribe into this

1 Like

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Eyeway: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
The name of the suspected assassin is Augustine Nwamba. He is from Eha-Alumona, Nsukka LGA. Read details at www.eyeway.ng
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by jamb20s: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Eluwilussit(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Watch your friends, always. The snake approached Eve as a friend. Never trust anyone too much. Be the chief security officer of your life. RIP Eze.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Ilekeh(f): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eyeway:
The name of the suspected assassin is Augustine Nwamba. He is from Eha-Alumona, Nsukka LGA.

What do you want us to do with this information?
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by whitecat2: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
An ibo assasinated his best friend cos of N5m, Best friend oo! What would he do to others
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by M4gunners: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
We nigerians are too greed.It was because of the 5 Million he gave him to change that makes him to kill his best friend to inherit the money.Akwu nke uwa.RIP mr Tony.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by trustnobody01(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
U can all see my handle; TRUSTNOBODY
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Read Eclessiastes 9:11 "time and chance"
shaddi:
not fair i should be the OP of the topic....MODS this aint fair..........there is GOD!!

shaddi:
not fair i should be the OP of the topic....MODS this aint fair..........there is GOD!!!

[quote author=shaddi post=31015854]not fair i should be the OP of the topic....MODS this aint fair..........there is GOD!!
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by DuchessLily(f): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmmm....wicked soul... Frienemy!! An unfriendly friend
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by andyanders: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Don't know why Anambra people can do anything because of money.They love money more than anything both their men and women and they can do anything to get what they want.
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Evil
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by vicadex07(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
shaddi:

Why are u so eager to break this kinda bad and morbid news...for 5mins of fame I guess
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by jamesbridget13(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
shaddi:

the height of politics on nairaland. d mod shld tendy an apology for this meanwhile, rip to d departed
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Vitaglyde: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
May God have mercy on his soul
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
test friends, and detect enemies
Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by splashbaby(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Haaa...some Igbos are indeed terrible people. You soon become the bitter enemy of an average Igbo man after helping them to success....especially when they sensed that you are now equals....other tribes might behave in this manner though but my experience with Igbos are not funny.

This is my story.
I had an Igbo friend as a business partner. We started a business together with my own Idea, we both contributed money to get it started. Along the line we had issues with take off... a serious one at that and my friend lost interest and started demanding for his own part of the investment...it was a terrible moment for me that at a certain stage I sold my car to raise the fund for him, he was like a devil.

In the past I brought him into a big contract with delta state government at Oghara efe that brought huge dividend... I was really shocked that he demanded I sell my car to pay him off which I did...eventually he started a campaign against me as I struggle to make the business a success which I succeded, now he goes about blackmailing me that I took over a business we started together...so sad for him it was too late. Ever since I watch my back with serious care. Igbos sometimes are no good people to do business with...speaking from experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Of Abuja Bizman: Suspect Implicates Deceased’s Best Friend by otokx(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Noted but my bestie rocks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Driver To Death In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Customs Seizes Foreign Rice, Vehicles Worth N145m In Niger State / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.