Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) (34454 Views)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos) / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by redsun(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
In a normal African moral themed society that is fast disappearing,she would have gone into hiding for being a thief's daughter. A cursed one.

It goes to show that immorality and complete senselessness reigns in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by sunsplash99(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire2:
I firefire now walk the path of change. I no longer suppport cluelessness. I now support change.
Sai Buhari.
U have made d right choice to follow d path of change.
from this day henceforth, u are a new creature.
Ur name is recorded in heaven.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by stigman(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Recycled thieves! After her father‘s loot,she wants to milk Delta state dry. Very good of her sha.

What is ur frog eye wife doing in the senate (she is going for the third term)
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by lonelydora: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
justi4jesu:
Strength of a woman, More grease.
No. More Ori (shea butter) or aboniki balm to her muscles.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by stigman(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
redsun:
In a normal African moral themed society that is fast disappearing,she would have gone into hiding for being a thief's daughter. A cursed one.

It goes to show that immorality and complete senselessness reigns in Nigeria today.

Likewise ur oga's wife that has been in the senate for 8 years now and still counting
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
tchidi:

Airforce1, oya o!! grin
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by ogaprime(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30942051][/quote]

I wish there can be a law that once a politician is arrested for corruption or looting, the politician's family cousins, extended family up to fifth generation should be banned from contesting for any political post or appointment. This way politicians won't loot and if they do, it will be a stigma for a very long time...

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by redsun(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
stigman:

Likewise ur oga's wife that has been in the senate for 8 years now and still counting

Remind of my oga again. I am non aligned with those thieves. Although I prefer the new school rebellious thieves like gej to the old school ones like Tinubu or OBJ. Somewhere along the line,there could be a glimpse of light at end of the tunnel with the new school.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by donbenie(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kai!the babe black sha..sure say no be Northerner?
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
I think Ibori's kinsmen wants to compensate the thief Ibori.....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by sylve11: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
my concern is Buhari..
This one he's in London for medicals, is he planning to play for Queen's park rangers FC?

may be. grin grin cool
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
my concern is Buhari..
This one he's in London for medicals, is he planning to play for Queen's park rangers FC?
lol grin
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by warripekin(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Next speaker delta house of assembly
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by Champele(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Your father don disgrace and spoil this name ibori.anywhere i hear it that's thief to my ear.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by StunningCEO: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2015
she is not onli ugly in face but in stealin. she is close to her rogue broda who has used her to launder money in d past. in normal society this ugly b1tch would be burin her head in shame not smilin in public. d is wat Jonathan has caused in 9jeria when he allows stealin.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by tit(f): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2015
DrPrickson:
Abeg stop!!!! This Lady is ugly.

you no sabi fine things.
mumu.
you go soon enter bad hands.

Sai Erhiatake!
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by OneNaira6: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2015
One thing I love about her is her skintone. Why the heck is darkskin so damn gorgeous. Just see how she glows. I'm truly amazed with how beautiful her skin is honestly.

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by tit(f): 12:59am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:
One thing I love about her is her skintone. Why the heck is darkskin so damn gorgeous. Just see how she glows. I'm truly amazed with how beautiful her skin is honestly.

God bless you.
you get eye.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) by Godson32(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Starlite is a name of a beer. Nigeria always welcome & encourage corruption...what nonsense are iboris,abachas & others still doing in politics? Maybe to continue from where their grand patrons stopped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA / Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group / You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.