Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG (34310 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / Buhari’s Aides Frustrating Dialogue With Militants – Bayelsa Elders For Progress / Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Imagine

This is to the Gen. public we're not negotiating with any Committee. if Fed Govt is discussing wth any group they're doing that on their own

https://mobile.twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/740428140640620550

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by boujaye: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Cc: lalasticlala
shakara, come dialogue now, you are making yanga.
you think its a battle you can win? ask boko harem, they started well but end badly.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2016
All hail scaSCAMavengers grin - IPOD terrorists

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by QuotaSystem: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Exactly what the military has apparently been waiting for.

The entire world, especially Amnesty International, the ICC, the UK and everyone else that was calling for dialogue, are listening carefully.

I'm just loving the FG's strategy in this. Only the discerning can understand.

Someone call the DJ. The scAvengers have said they prefer the bullet dance.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by coolitempa1(f): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Good one my Niger Delta Brothers....Give Niger Delta Their resource control

Clean up their land

Replicate Lagos or Abuja in Niger Delta

Create Jobs for them

Give them functional Sea port

Give them their oil blocks

Leave their oil

They have tried much to feed this Nation

I think is right time we move to Apoi oil field in Badagry and oils in Billions of Barrel in Ondo that would serve as source of income to the whole Africa

We are ready to gulp the oil of 95%..

I am Proudly 5%

God bless Niger Delta

God bless South East

Nigeria Shioor

Ibos forming Niger delta.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Pwayne2016(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Ibos forming Niger delta.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yoloba man i know you are so pained but i am sorry to say this

Ur divide and rule tactics is over
We the Easterners are now drunken in love for we have known our common enemy and we dont give a damn

Shioor

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by coolitempa1(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Yoloba man i know you are so pained but i am sorry to say this

Ur divide and rule tactics is over
We the Easterners are now drunken in love for we have known our common enemy and we dont give a damn

Shioor

Kontinu to deceive yourself.....eastern Nigeria is no more united than the rest of Nigeria....if you like bury your head in the sand but be not deceived that your dream to dominate them in your imaginary enclave will ever materialise... angry

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Pwayne2016(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Kontinu to deceive yourself.....eastern Nigeria is no more united than the rest of Nigeria....if you like bury your head in the sand but be not deceived that your dream is to dominate them in your imaginary enclave... angry
like i said your divide and rule tactics is over..

We are formidable

The Zoo must fall weda u like it or not

No more Niger Delta oil for you

Like you people said de oil money and cocoa in South west will feed the whole World

We Easterners are watching in 3d flat screen eyes

Kikikikikiiikikiki

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by coolitempa1(f): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
like i said your divide and rule tactics is over..

We are formidable

The Zoo must fall weda u like it or not

No more Niger Delta oil for you

Like you people said de oil money and cocoa in South west will feed the whole World

We Easterners are watching in 3d flat screen eyes

Kikikikikiiikikiki

Your fake laugh cannot disguise the fact that....there is and can never be a Biafra where you can exploit the minorities...never ever..... grin

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by SSPX(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2016

The entire world, especially Amnesty International, the ICC, the UK and everyone else that was calling for dialogue, are listening carefully.

blablabla hide under your phone type shit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by sorom4: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:

what is this Yoruba boy saying?

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by chukwukadibia10: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2016
The dramas continue .

Buhari the end is near.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by 989900: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
They can suck d!ck for all I care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by pacino26(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Good one my Niger Delta Brothers....Give Niger Delta Their resource control

Clean up their land

Replicate Lagos or Abuja in Niger Delta

Create Jobs for them

Give them functional Sea port

Give them their oil blocks

Leave their oil

They have tried much to feed this Nation

I think is right time we move to Apoi oil field in Badagry and oils in Billions of Barrel in Ondo that would serve as source of income to the whole Africa

We are ready to gulp the oil of 95%..

I am Proudly 5%

God bless Niger Delta

God bless South East

Nigeria Shioor

Over point kill this your post grin

We have gold, silver, and other precious metals in the north. Oby Ezekwesili tried collating and indexing their respective quantities and location. That yr MSMD got this spark like NAFDAC. People were beginning to inquire where do the proceeds go to. Then like a flash, the woman found herself in ministry of education playing with unity boys and girls.

One Nigeria indeed.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Addicted2Women: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Niger delta has been feeding Nigeria since 1830.
The only source the Nigerian government get billions of dollars every year is by selling oil they get from the Niger Delta region yet they don't wanna develop the and give them a better life after taking barrels of oil worth over $900 billion dollars every year.

How do you feel if your oil is being taken in that way and you still live in poverty ??

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Addicted2Women: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bad news for my South West brothers.

When hunger go deal with una finish, na Amala and Ewedu una go dey eat morning, afternoon and night

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by djraymy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
thier own don dey too much o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by kirchofff(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dis stupid set of pipu wants. To start a war, right?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by TippyTop(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
While I pray they negotiate peaceful solution, as a Niger Deltan I can't condemn them if they refuse to negotiate. This APC govt can't be trusted.

16 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by omusiliyu(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
...then, they should continue bombing and destroying their own land and resources, we're fully at their back.

[size=18pt]MORE IDIAGBON TO THEIR ELBOWS[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by StoneLucifer: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Its better NOT to negotiate with FG ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by QuotaSystem: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Wonderboy1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ghen Ghen[b][/b]
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Fesomu(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Another 2million of una people go soon die. Hausa people wey no get chill @ all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by 2kris(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
this govt with lies eeeehhhhh.........no wonder buhari got ear infection

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good one boys....talk not to the federal bastards

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Bryan12(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
I love how this whole thing is playing out.i just hope they will be resilient enough to keep up to the end of their deal when the drums starts playing.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online / Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.