Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital (5907 Views)

Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by bokohalal(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
halimaabi:
APC DEVIL PARTY WITH THE BRAINLESS SUPER CLUELESS PA BUHARI

CLUELESS is a synonym for GEJ.
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by todayboy: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
ionsman:
@ o.p you say thats a mirror.Why is the photographer not showing? Why are the three men not showing on the mirror?
YOU TANOIDS disgust.

why make reference only to the painting answer the remaining questions
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by Ijebulogic(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
todayboy:

why are you making reference to the painting alone. why will a sitting governor travel with buhari to uk without media interview at the airport? why no recent photographs of buhari in uk?

Yes - my reaction and comment is for the low IQ suggestion that a painting of two women represents Buhari's nurses. Full Stop.
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by emiye(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
todayboy:
Former prime minister on UK Tony Blair visit Buhari at the hospital, the APC campaign team quickly ask him to take a picture with him outside his hospital room. If Buhari is really well why his he avoiding APC campaign team in UK and why no picture of him at the airport. take a look at the mirror in the barground you will see 2 nurses sitting down that are taking care of him

I wish buhari well
may 29 is sacrosanct

Your stupidity can not be underrated. grin grin I recommend you dont procreate, so you dont manufacture new strands of stupidity.
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by thaoriginator: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

U sabi d joke no be small grin
I sight am o grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by wordcat(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
yomalex:
2 nurses ke? Is that not a painting?

Panting ke??

They are 2 nurses talking care of the OP in the wonderland.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by damipayne(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
op is a slowpoke
how will a mirror show the nurses behind without showing the camera man

FYI that is not a hospital
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by duduade: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
tpacalipse:
Op is a tout, just like the one who shares bat and rice in ekiti.
Yes o awon goons Fayose.... Loooooooooooooooool...
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by todayboy: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ijebulogic:

Yes - my reaction and comment is for the low IQ suggestion that a painting of two women represents Buhari's nurses. Full Stop.

we are watching the general in his uk hospital any latest development we will let Nigerians know
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by todayboy: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
emiye:

Your stupidity can not be underrated. grin grin I recommend you dont procreate, so you dont manufacture new strands of stupidity.

when I see post like this it confirm to me that truth is better
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by todayboy: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
wordcat:

Panting ke??

They are 2 nurses talking care of the OP in the wonderland.

interesting
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by todayboy: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
damipayne:
op is a slowpoke
how will a mirror show the nurses behind without showing the camera man

FYI that is not a hospital

have you been to a rich hospital before?
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by emiye(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
todayboy:

when I see post like this it confirm to me that truth is better

Yes, truth is better, rather than formulating lies about the health of another man. grin

Btw, are you from ekiti?
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by Chigold101(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
todayboy:

its not painting its a mirror at the hospital
op this your post is the funniest i v read...

ACheats oya more defence for our grand father
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by todayboy: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
post from another thread

B-U-R-S-T-E-D!!!
Buhari's Picture With Tony Blair And Amosu Is Another Old Picture.
The intensive findings have revealed that this picture being circulated by APC of Buhari meeting with Tony
Blair today is false after all.
Pictured with Buhari here is Ogun state gov, Ibikunle Amosun, while the information being spread is that
they met with Blair today
The Ogun state Governor Ibikunle Amosun is right now in Nigeria, he and one Dapo Abiodun campaigned
yesterday at Sagamu
As at the time of this post Gov Amosun is on his campaign rally in Abeokuta and will arrive London this
evening.
This picture is over a year old.
Clue: remember Amosun and Buhari contested under ANPP in 2007 and they are political friends. At the
formation of APC with Buhari and Saraki, they were in London in 2013, and Met with Tony Blair.
Now:- why does APC enjoy fooling its followers?
Why?---- and some people will still say Sai Nonsense?
-
Ok--- Where is Buhari? - Hope For Nigeria.
We BELIEVE IN GOODLUCK JONATHAN and supports his re-election.
Re: Tony Blair Visit Buhari In UK Hospital by todayboy: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chigold101:
op this your post is the funniest i v read...

ACheats oya more defence for our grand father

yes some time the truth can be funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Revisit $1.1bn Malabu Oil Deal / No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria / Population Of Foreigners In South Africa By Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.