Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) (42660 Views)

Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos / PDP Leaders Ready To Visit Buhari In London / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by pendicle: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
REalignment and sourcing out Brilliant brains across the federation already starting out.

The likes of Donald Duke are intellectuals which GMB will bring onboard the SHIP of the Nation.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Donald duke would have been a better option than our Gej.
progressives falling in line.
This train can't be stopped.
#sai baba.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Donald Duke, hiiaaan, dunno what to say about him!!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by pendicle: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2015
I see a great Nation coming out of the DESTRUCTION AND MISMANAGEMENT by the out-going Administration.

Can't comprehend how a tout and useless Orubebe became a Federal Minister in Nigeria.

Thank God sanity have return to the Nation.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by jaybee3(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2015
Yesooooooooooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Tolexander: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Another season, season of visitation and congratulation unlike the pre election season of endorsement when groups, parties, sculptures, madmen et al were endorsing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by demelza: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2015
I will finally see Donald's handsome face on my tv again. cry
Too good to be true.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
North cum southwest conspiracy=change
I pray d greedy nature of a yorubaman(tinubu) won't affect d "change"
Only time will tell!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Chanchit: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
E be like say na everybody get GMB number, see as person dey become important all of a sudden.
And I like that Donald Duke too sha.

30 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by pendicle: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2015
We are getting our COUNTRY back from the CABAL that held us back for 16years.

The likes of Diezani Madueke, Ngozi Iweala, Orubebe, Abba Moro, Obanikoro, Jelili adesiyan, bala Mohammed are not supposed to be part of the governance of a Local Government not to talk of a country.

Thank God the Contract Bazaar of a government have been sent packing and are now history that Nigerians will never wish to remember again.

28 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by kokoA(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Minister for culture and tourism for this guy.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Ymodulus: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Awww so sweet and nice of him.

They love the Peoples General

11 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by pendicle: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only time will tell!

If you're hurting why not try the gammalin 20 option. Tinubu is corrupt but kindly tell ne which public office he is holding.

Stella Oduah is now a SENATOR-ELECT From South East celebrated and elected by people who are supposed CORRUPTION HATERS, are you people just shameless and brainless that you LABELED others names that fit perfectly into your TRIBAL MAKE-UP.

IF Tinubu is CORRUPT, I want him to CORRPUT NIGERIA the way he CORRUPT LAGOS and made it an ENVY of other states in Nigeria.

Idiotic brainless slowpoke

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by omenka(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only time will tell!
This "cum" you use all the time is becoming too repetitive and irritating. Did you just discover the word exists?? Even if you just did, you don't have to use it as though the world would be barred from using it anytime soon.

@topic:

Oh well, I can see our Minister of Culture and Tourism. smiley

Dude is beginning to age oo. smiley

29 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by remsonik(f): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Wow....can't wait to see him back in government again!!

11 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by omenka(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2015
kokoA:
Minister for culture and tourism for this guy.
Ohhhhh!!! Just noticed you beat me to this. Lol.

19 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by pendicle: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2015
I think Donald Duke is more brains than Culture and Tourism Ministry.

I see him as part of the core economic team.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Realdeals(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2015
I look forward to a changed Nigeria and Nigerians!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Na the likes of these people I want to dey see as ministers!

16 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by dridowu: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2015
Donald Duke.................Nigeria miss ds guy
I hope Buhari can fix him in

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by fkaz(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only time will tell!

Oga try and get over this election trauma, Tinubu is already busy think how nigeria will get better.

Polls: Atiku, Tinubu meet - Punchng
http://www.punchng.com/news/polls-atiku-tinubu-meet/

14 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2015
He should be made Minister of Foreign Affairs..This Face no fit help us go get aid or sign peace treaty make dem no sign am for us..

Fine man..A typical example of the handsome nature of Calabar men and women

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by stevecantrell: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Duke is a real estate mercenary. Maybe he wants to cover his shady deals by rolling with Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by egopersonified(f): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Donald, where have you been?

7 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by notttty(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
fct minister or minister for foreign affairs will fit him well... Forget tourism and culture cos GMB is not a perfect man and he need the like of Donald Duke or fashola to cover his international policies and up stage streams.... Like representing him abroad.... Or if possible minister of information....

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Ofunaofu: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Donald Duke, where have been? well change is here
APC! Change

9 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok . These are the kind of nigerians, those with vision who needs to be in buhari train. even after years that they left power, their legacy lives on.

One tin I trust buhari wud do wud be to assemble the best of brians in different fields, sit back n let them do their tin but of course ,wud be quick to remind them that if sh*t hits the fan esp with regards to corruption in their fields, they wud go down!

8 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by obailala(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Wow!.. Where has this man been hiding all these while? I suppose he must have distanced himself from politics because of the embarrassing manner in which the PDP has been ruling ruining the country.

Thank God he has resurfaced. These are the kind of SS and SE leaders who should be representing us in Abuja, not the likes of GEJ, Orubebe, TAORJI, Asari etc.

Nigeria shall be great again!

11 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by pendicle: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
I want to see him as the MINISTER OF NIGER DELTA, TO REPACKAGE AND REVOLUTIONIZE THE AMNESTY PROGRAM TO ACCOMODATE MORE ETHNIC NATAIONALITIES IN THE NIGER DELTA.

the Ijaws are not the only Ethnic Group in the Niger Delta, the itsekiris, the urhobos, the Ibibios, the Efiks, the bini, the isans and other ethnic nationalities should be brought onboard.

The NDDC need to be revamped and repositioned to be efficient.

I think Donald Duke is needed in that Ministry than Tourism.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Boss13: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Haba Donald duke. He is just a fine face and a crook
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Success attracts so many friends

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by MaleoPearls(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2015
This is the Donald Duke we know.

Who was the other Donald Ekpo?

Somebody tell him to shove his 'congratulations' down his throat.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.