Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) (41571 Views)

Osinbajo Chides Jonathan For Attending OIC Meeting / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by azzima(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
hush15:
well, i dunno bout you but here is my take:

Is Nigeria not a member? Moreso, was he the one that made nigeria a member? he is doing his job. he goes to church, na complain. he meets with islamic leaders. na still complain.

Dont forget, we have muslims in tHis country and they must be represented too. however, religious shoud b curbed. anyone hating could so felloWSHip with the devil.

GEJ 2015
ode!. No one is disputing the fact but it is very ironic that this same man is the one fanning the embers of hatred against Islam for his political gain. That's the point that is being made here. His team is branding his opponent as an OIC supporter but lo and behold , he was the only one to PERSONALLY endorse OIC. This guy is just a cowardly fool. He cannot even be a HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by lastpage: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:
That picture looks suspicious.
After Jonathan, there seems to be another person, at least the leg is visible. And the leg is pointing foward, not tilted like Jonathan's.

So, the question is, 'Why would GEJ be the only person facing sideways while every other person is facing foward?

What do you expect from a President that fell down from a MANGO Tree when young ....and mashed his brain early in life?
Everything about him is ALWAYS UP-SIDE, DOWN..... from dat time. undecided undecided undecided

HE was the one that started all these POLITICS of RELIGIOUS & TRIBAL DIVISION/HATRED..... just so desperate!

NOTWITHSTANDING, NIGERIANS HAVE DECIDED TO MARCH4BUHARI joor!

Lastpage!

BTW: Too much Groundnuts is affecting your sight..... stay off it. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what our "Change & Sai" folks will do if their oga cattle rearer lose again as he dey lose before.. Will they still login to NAIRALAND
na wetin your oga go do for OIC meeting?kai baba peace half sold us and he no collect resit grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by dustmalik: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:

This is illogical. Why didn't any of the Northerners and OBJ who ruled before him attend?

GEJ is a hypocrite just like most of his supporters. He is divisive, deceitful and too desperate.
Exactly. spot on.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by ribbit: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jarus:
But our pastors say he has not been paying OIC due for 6 years now and need 4 more years to continue so that OIC will expunge Nigeria from their membership after 10 years of non-payment.

And I saw some educated folks sharing that on whatsapp and BBM!
really?

that is the dumbest thing i have ever read in my life.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Animashaun28(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
NA Mumu people full here
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by zicoraads: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Religion! The bane of our existence!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Joshcoli(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aprime:
What is he doing there?

You just took this word out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by kliq(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:
That picture looks suspicious.
After Jonathan, there seems to be another person, at least the leg is visible. And the leg is pointing foward, not tilted like Jonathan's.

So, the question is, 'Why would GEJ be the only person facing sideways while every other person is facing foward?

I don't believe there's just one camera on the scene. I believe they are many which explains why no other person is facing sideways. This camera is taken from the side, unlike other pictures. I need to research on this. It seems phoney.

Sign of cluelessness
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by azzima(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Naijaepic:

See this link http://www.kazembassythailand.org/news/erlan-idrissov-minister-foreign-affairs-kazakhstan-attended/quote author=DesChyko post=30947536]That picture looks suspicious.

I don't believe there's just one camera on the scene. I believe they are many which explains why no other person is facing sideways. This camera is taken from the side, unlike other pictures. I need to research on this. It seems phoney.
Oga please try another lie.....He was THERE. Google is your friend. IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by utytill(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ tolerates all religions.GEJ religion friendly presido.Ride on.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by ribbit: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Northerners can never be pleased,if he didnt go,they'd have shouted religious bigot,but he went so that they'll be caught in their own lies.
Gej till 2019
no northerner asked him to go..

obasanjo didnt go... no one called him a religious bigot
yardua didnt go ... nobody cares.

jonathan seperated us ... he pitted everyone against everyone, he now wants to please everyone... clueless mutherfucker.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Whobedatte(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
garrix8:
Shameless PD-Pigs, SaTANists and Jonadunce.

See how their lies are being exposed on a daily basis.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided R u working for free?

P. S.
I need protection from Apc. PD-Pigs have been threatening my life. If you don't give me protection I will decamp to the killer party... cool
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Smh. Finally, proof that mr clueless is indeed using religion to divide nigeria. He actually gave a speech at the summit and yet he had the audacity of spreading lies against buhari by accusing him of harbouring plans to turn nigeria to an islamic state.

I wonder what bishop oyedepo, oritsejafor and co have to say about this. Or will they claim a gun was held against jonathan's head and he was forced to attend and also SPEAK at the summit?

Berem gbawe and co.

Please you guys should push this to Buhari's campaign team. These pictures should be used in all national newspapers as serious/honest propaganda against Jonathan.

Lastpage, where are you bro grin can't wait to see your post in reaction to this and put the saTANoids in their place. I do enjoy reading all your comments on this forum. No homo grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Buhari1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Dele Momodu posted the picture and captioned it..

"finally we have the picture of our dear president dr goodluck jonathan at an oic summit with leaders from islamic countries..."

http://www.enjoygram.com/delemomoduovation

See him lookimg like moomoo cow.
After he and his followers will call Buhari a religious bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by lastpage: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
ademega:
If not because PDP brought up the issue of APC islamising Nigeria, this won't have come up atal. Most times with all the allegations against APC from PDP is like shooting oneself in the leg. What will Mr President tell Christians about this now?

Nothing to tell them! "He who pays the Piper, dictates the tune"

Afterall, he BRIBED their leaders with #7 Billion.....
He is not answerable to Christians, he has bought the loyalty of their Pastors and MOG's.

Money talks and with his hand on our National Treasury, Jona has loads of cash to go around...
..even though it is ruining the economy and the country.

But who cares, as long as Jonathan can Rig his way to a Third Term
!
kiss kiss grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
lastpage:

What do you expect from a President that fell down from a MANGO Tree when young ....and mashed his brain early in life?
Everything about him is ALWAYS UP-SIDE, DOWN..... from dat time. undecided undecided undecided

HE was the one that started all these POLITICS of RELIGIOUS & TRIBAL DIVISION/HATRED..... just so desperate!

NOTWITHSTANDING, NIGERIANS HAVE DECIDED TO MARCH4BUHARI joor!

Lastpage!

BTW: Too much Groundnuts is affecting your sight..... stay off it. grin grin

grin grin grin grin you've said it all.

But Chai. Lastpage, all these missles you are firing into the enemy's camp. .. . There's is Godu ooooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by macof(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
dre11:
Can you see him

I challenge Taniods to look for pictures where GMB did attend the meeting with the OIC members
And they would be making noise that GMB want to islamize the country like say nah so the thing easy

But of course the man wants to Islamise Nigeria...from his statements about shari'a and the religion we have been able to deduce that.
But surely he can't succeed cus he can't even get to the presidency talkless of setting his plan in motion
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Buhari1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:

simple answer. He has no sense of direction.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
See as baba peace go hide for one corner inside the foto lepsenting the giant of aflica grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by datribune: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
hush15:
well, i dunno bout you but here is my take:

Is Nigeria not a member? Moreso, was he the one that made nigeria a member? he is doing his job. he goes to church, na complain. he meets with islamic leaders. na still complain.

Dont forget, we have muslims in tHis country and they must be represented too. however, religious shoud b curbed. anyone hating could so felloWSHip with the devil.

GEJ 2015

Was nigeria not a member when OBJ refused to attend any OIC meeting? GMB even as military leader wit maximum powers never attended an OIC meeting. I'll be blunt, GEJ, d divider-in-chief & hypocrite is nothing but a weasel & an opportunist. Can u imagine how he & his attack dogs would hav reacted if it had been GMB at dat OIC meeting?. No leader in nigerian history has courted d dangerous mix of religion & politics than dis guy. Always kneeling down in front of one pastor or another & jumping frm denomination to denomination. Is he catholic, Pentecostal, Anglican or what?. Now i believe his aide who said he's not even a Xtian.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
datribune:

Was nigeria not a member when OBJ refused to attend any OIC meeting? GMB even as military leader wit maximum powers never attended an OIC meeting. I'll be blunt, GEJ, d divider-in-chief & hypocrite is nothing but a weasel & an opportunist. Can u imagine how he & his attack dogs would hav reacted if it had been GMB at dat OIC meeting?. No leader in nigerian history has courted d dangerous mix of religion & politics than dis guy. Always kneeling down in front of one pastor or another & jumping frm denomination to denomination. Is he catholic, Pentecostal, Anglican or what?. Now i believe his aide who said he's not a Xtian.

Jonathan is a spiritual prostitute. wink

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by ademega(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
lastpage:

Nothing to tell them! "He who pays the Piper, dictates the tune"

Afterall, he BRIBED their leaders with #7 Billion.....
He is not answerable to Christians, he has bought the loyalty of their Pastors and MOG's.

Money talks and with his hand on our National Treasury, Jona has loads of cash to go around...
..even though it is ruining the economy and the country.

But who cares, as long as Jonathan can Rig his way to a Third Term
!
kiss kiss grin grin

Lastpage!
There is god oh. I love this God, very gentle and will act when they least expected.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by redsun(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari1:

simple answer. He has no sense of direction.

Maybe he didn't want to face the direction of Kaaba. But whoever advises that man on complex matters needs to be locked up for good.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by datribune: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Jonathan is a spiritual prostitute. wink

Hahahaha thanx. Lol. just d exact name i was looking for
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what our "Change & Sai" folks will do if their oga cattle rearer lose again as he dey lose before.. Will they still login to NAIRALAND
your comment doesn't even relate to the topic. You can't think of a valid point to defend the issue? eeyah

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by duality(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yet
some folks told us GEJ is dividing nigeria. This man remains the best president ever. He is the president of all both Christians and Muslims and Identifies with them.

He is indeed a true leader.

God bless GEJ.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by igbosarejews(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
[size=67pt]trying to islamize nigeria[/size]

goat ,what has a christian president got to do with islamic quest to conquer the world
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by shiningshina(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
To be honest, I think GEJ behaved in a mature manner in this OIC matter. Surely, I am not his fan at all, and I do not want him to be reelected. However, we should appreciate good gestures when we see them.

GEJ is a Christian. But he is aware that at least 90 million Nigerians are Muslims. So, he decided to represent them too, as the national father of all. Of course, many Nigerians - including even some Muslims - may call him "clueless" or "hypocritical" for this. However, anyone with a mature mind will see the political and civic maturity of his action.

Still, Sai GMB till GEJ becomes the Pope!
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Photoshop....

SAI GOODLUCK JOOR!
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
They called you a traitor and a mole even as you were trying too hard to please them ,yet you don't still get the message .

No matter how you try to please these people you'll always remain who you are to them.
Just think about it.
Not going to happen brother

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by datribune: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
dis man's judgement on sensitive issues is scrappy. He lacks d wisdom, d tact, d prudent & sound faculty needed to lead a country as intricate & complex as nigeria. Bottom line - he can not giv what he doesn't hav & that's why we call him clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.