Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured (34354 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured by cashdosh(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
tociano009:
You are mad, you are expecting GEJ to become European slave like stupid dele momodu who dont have sense again

You're stupid if the person you responded to his or her post is mad u diss scallywag
Re: Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured by Holuwathoby(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2015
I can see Okonjo smiling @ d underground...
Re: Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured by TippyTop(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2015
cashreport:
wow...
Nairaland aka APC land..
should we boycott Nairaland ??
should PDP leave the forum for APC ??
should we remove all our paid adverts ?.?.
soon
hate ..hate ...hate....
taking over Nairaland for Goodluck..
sad..
moderators are now APC PRO
feels so bad...
a public forum for that matter...
check the front page and confirm what I said
all APC topics close to 7 just today alone...
Seun and mod...
u go to church and mosques.
please have conscience and heart
balance the news on front page

I have been saying the same thing now for over a week, lalastica is the MOD responsible for this bias.
Re: Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured by tociano009(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
cashdosh:

You're stupid if the person you responded to his or her post is mad u diss scallywag
you are stupid
Re: Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
Dele Momodu's neck is so large I wonder if he wanted to swallow his pride and it got stuck in his throat
Pity the guy na wink wink
Re: Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured by simdam500(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol www.nairaland.com/attachments/2146514_freshair_gif8314145a2e711a494c07cd0f47fd29d5

Lemme receive breeze too. Anybody is free to hang out with me cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Wears #RevolutionNow Beret (Photos) / "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.