Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos (40931 Views)

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Krisddon: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
He looks like Yaradua just before he diedundecided
Gbamest!
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by tnktosin(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
januzaj:
I prefer a dead Yardau to a living gej
Omg this is uppercut to the blokos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by HonOlayinka: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
On change we stand

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Demerciful1: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
U are entitle to your opinion
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by omoloba123(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Picture of GMB this afternoon in London.

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
That woman truly looks like a UK white woman or is she Hausa? Hihihihih, who is deceiving who? APC try sha, dem try arrange that room well. Hihihihih.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by epadomo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abeg na the hospital bed way dat he goat of ekiti talk say GMB dey be dis? The fear of BUHARI is d beginning of ...........(A)kirikiri (B) alagbon (C)6 feet beneath d ground.

The battle line as being drawn.
#GMB till mama calls.
God bless d pple's General,God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
With all this talk from PDP of Buhari dying.

If he dies we would know you poisoned him.

May our Gods protect our General especially now he is visiting enemy country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by 3kay945(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
major466:
Pa Buhari looks frail and thin. APC people are overworking this old man.

Even though you weren't born then, you should have heard Buhari was a soldier.
He is as strong as a nail.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by 3kay945(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:
That woman truly looks like a UK white woman or is she Hausa? Hihihihih, who is deceiving who? APC try sha, dem try arrange that room well. Hihihihih.

Didn't you see other pic? Or you just love being a joke

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by IbnuUche(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
adisasegun:
"A friend said he's afraid that Buhari may take us
back!!
I replied him that I would be happy if GMB can
take us back because it's always good to go back
when you've lost your way and your destination is
no longer visible.
GMB Should take us back to the era where;
1. One Dollar to 54 kobo.
2. Everything was on first come first serve .
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption
4. The OIL REFINERIES!
Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna were built and
operational.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to
show up .
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline.
7. Everything was in order .
8. Nigeria had no debt.
9. Neglecting your children was a crime .
10. Littering the public place was a crime.
11. 20 Oil depots were built and functioning, PTF
was managed with transparency.
12. Western world cant interfere into our business .
13. Chad invaded and we sent them packing and
decided not to harness their Land.
14. When our economy was NOT running on
generator .
15. Everybody can sleep with their eyes closed.
16. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not
use Nigerians to set example on how to deal with
drug pushers.
17. Insurgents were crushed within months.
Where all these and many more was done less
than 4years oooooooo!.
Please GMB bikonu take us BACK!
take us BACK!!
We can't wait oooo!!
Take us BACCCCKKK!!!
to the good old days of this our great Country."
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by legendsilver(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
God bless the ppl's general

And
His Name is

GENERAL BUHARI
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
3kay945:

Where dem dey? Hihihihihih.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
3kay945:

Where dem dey? Hihihihihih. UK suddenly turns a black man's country. White people dey on strike abi? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by bigmo1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
He looks better than your fada.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by munex007(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Please show some respect!

This man has sacrificed a lot for the unity of this nation..He was out there fighting war when most of your Uncles and Fathers were hiding under the table..

Death is not a function of age.

Even after undergoing a lot of physical activities during his Youth he still look so agile and smart..

Upload your father pics let see..

missjenna:

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by hardbody: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
munex007:

This man has sacrificed a lot for the unity of this nation..He was out there fighting war when most of your Uncles and Fathers were hiding under the table..

Even after undergoing a lot of physical activities during his Youth he still look so agile and smart..

Do not give me that bull crap. He was not fighting any war. He was busy killing my kith and kin who only wanted self determination. Even the people of Ijaw where GEJ is from sabotaged our efforts then, so did the history books say. I had no sympathy for Ken Saro Wiwa when he was executed after i had read about his sell-out of the Biafran course.

Buhari was riding the igbos rough shod with instruments of war brought in by Britain and Co. He was not particularly brilliant. The blood of the innocent men, children and women that he killed between 1966 to 1970 shall forever haunt him and his co-horts. He was bombing churches, markets and hospitals. If i was going to ever vote, i will never vote for him. Yes he is really looking like Yaradua shortly before that one died.

Make no mistakes about it, i am not for either of GEJ or GMB. Ther are both fingers on a leprous hand and none can provide the kind of leadership that i expect of my presidents in era.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by hardbody: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
munex007:

I just reviewed your profile pic. So you are a Boko Haram? Now I understand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by gen2briz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by munex007(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Honestly I feel your pain and I know were you coming from..Buh do you really think he has fault for defending the Unity of the Nation?

The blood of those innocent soul are on the traitor that ran to CIV for his life after inciting a war..

What give you the assurance that you will outlive Buhari?..Death for anybody that wishes him death..gbam

Try and move away from Bigotry and vote for you conscience
hardbody:

Do not give me that bull crap. He was not fighting any war. He was busy killing my kith and kin who only wanted self determination. Even the people of Ijaw where GEJ is from sabotaged our efforts then, so did the history books say. I had no sympathy for Ken Saro Wiwa when he was executed after i had read about his sell-out of the Biafran course.

Buhari was riding the igbos rough shod with instruments of war brought in by Britain and Co. He was not particularly brilliant. The blood of the innocent men, children and women that he killed between 1966 to 1970 shall forever haunt him and his co-horts. He was bombing churches, markets and hospitals. If i was going to ever vote, i will never vote for him. Yes he is really looking like Yaradua shortly before that one died.

Make no mistakes about it, i am not for either of GEJ or GMB. Ther are both fingers on a leprous hand and none can provide the kind of leadership that i expect of my presidents in era.

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by midolian(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

Be careful with your words undecided
Oh so u fear death? And you wish another's father death. You are a lady and you really have to be more careful with your words. Don't let ur hatred for this man deny you of the best things in life and hereafter.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by munex007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Goofball.

May ur life be like the way gej is running this country..say Amen to that?

PDP is bokoharam,Bokoharam is PDP(gej)~Gen Azazi

hardbody:

I just reviewed your profile pic. So you are a Boko Haram? Now I understand.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by DzTzl(f): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
halimaabi:
Another fake photos of the sick brainless super clueless papa
m sure u v a papa @ home, shame on you
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Caseless: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
halimaabi:
Another fake photos of the sick brainless super clueless papa
hag, you just wanna be noticed at all cost. Jst go and marry, pls.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Champele(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2015
I pity for this man. They are shortening his lifespan. Not fair.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Champele(m): 12:13am On Feb 22, 2015
When yar'adua is dying the cabal around didn't want to face the fact.I foresee same happening with this illiterate man. I only blame his family for letting tinubu cut their father,grandfather,uncle,brother,inlaw short of life. Fools think.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Popemax(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2015
omoloba123:

buhari is really sick...no politics plz
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by rexzqcom(m): 1:18am On Feb 22, 2015
What is the essence of an interview picture without the content
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by cuteboy2: 3:40am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=14pt]
Who cares about fake azz arrangee interview in London.
Let him come back here and face Nigerian journalists who know him better, and answer questions about his manifesto.

After that he should climb the podium and debate Goodluck Jonathan. Period

Enough of this propaganda.

#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate
[/size]
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by cuteboy2: 3:43am On Feb 22, 2015
omoloba123:

Amosun in London this afternoon, and also in Abeokuta this afternoon addressing his suporters.
Is Amosun a spirit

#BringBackBuhari
#BringBackBuharia

#BringBackBuhari4Debate
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by rabimlomo: 4:32am On Feb 22, 2015
fanysteve:
ooh NO,Buhari is just a sick man,battling with cancer, let's pray he suvives it, but to my observation I don't see him surviving this cancer,cos it seems cancer has eaten deep his heart.RIP BUHARI,I miss YOU
Oh! don't know you are his maker and doctor! You are pathetic and don't even know why I am replying you. You need serious help, you hear.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Noviolence2015: 5:04am On Feb 22, 2015
This room is hilton Abuja o... Stop the lies please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad / Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.