Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos (40957 Views)

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Oklander: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
funmilayo32:
after his treatment he looks ok, am sure he went to london for treament, lets be truthful to ourselfs.
Talking about truthfulness while riding on a propaganda! Smh.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Japhestra(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sai Buhari........Fayose and fellow saTANists should go and die.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by onagoodday1: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
criminalmindz:
MY COUSIN WHO WORKS IN A LONDON HOSPITAL SAW BUHARI THERE. I CANT NAME THE HOSPITAL CUS ONLY ONE NIGERIAN WORKS THERE BUT TOMORROW ILL UPLOAD THE PIX
abeg we needam quick quick,i don follow u o
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by fanysteve: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari is a dead man,nigeria does not need buhari, cos there will be no peace with buhari,its going to be a real war,we don't need buhari, we in the Niger Delta does not want Buhari,its better the Northern people know this now before it becomes too late, we can't be suffering when our land is rich,and see these cluless northern people trying to deprive us of our God giving Gift. Shame to the North and Apc and the so called stupid yoruba supporters.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by symbianDON(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
He looks like Yaradua just before he diedundecided
this quite an unfair statement to make. you should at least respect the dead yaradua. how do you think his living relatives will feel reading this?
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by datribune: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

I pity d eediot dat will hav d misfortune of marrying dis one. U will be a miss for a looong time. smh
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by fanysteve: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari is a dead man,nigeria does not need buhari, cos there will be no peace with buhari,its going to be a real war,we don't need buhari, we in the Niger Delta does not want Buhari,its better the Northern people know this now before it becomes too late, we can't be suffering when our land is rich,and see these cluless northern people trying to deprive us of our God giving Gift. Shame to the North and Apc and the so called stupid yoruba supporters.
brightology3:
Lolz bros u wicked o
Buhari is a dead man,nigeria does not need buhari, cos there will be no peace with buhari,its going to be a real war,we don't need buhari, we in the Niger Delta does not want Buhari,its better the Northern people know this now before it becomes too late, we can't be suffering when our land is rich,and see these cluless northern people trying to deprive us of our God giving Gift. Shame to the North and Apc and the so called stupid yoruba supporters
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by corozy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
The Retired bt nt Tired Honorable General.....The Movement is Change.....Vote GMB...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by rabimlomo: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
major466:
Pa Buhari looks frail and thin. APC people are overworking this old man.
Was he ever fat? and he is an old man for crying out loud. He looks healthier than most people his age don't you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by fanysteve: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
symbianDON:

this quite an unfair statement to make. you should at least respect the dead yaradua. how do you think his living relatives will feel reading this?
shut,buhari is already a dead man,we don't need a northern president,they are simply different from us,they are not true Nigerians ,if not for the amagamation by the British people,we would have been living in peace in our own country, there would have not been hausa peopl. Shame on Buhari and the Northern people
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by nicklaus40: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Pa buhari is sick pls dnt denying him medical treatment!! GEJ till 2019!!!
I think u were denied of English teachers nd lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by fanysteve: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
onagoodday1:

abeg we needam quick quick,i don follow u o
buhari a dead man,wants to reap where he did not sow, idiot buhari and idiot hausa people,idiot aboki's world wide.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by symbianDON(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
fanysteve:
shut,buhari is already a dead man,we don't need a northern president,they are simply different from us,they are not true Nigerians ,if not for the amagamation by the British people,we would have been living in peace in our own country, there would have not been hausa peopl. Shame on Buhari and the Northern people
this is the best you can come up with?? your reasoning is warped mate!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by isahsalee: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
People's general, may the good lord continue to strengthen you. No weapon form against you prosper. Anywhere they gathered in ur name trying to pull you down, they shall somersault and die IJN. Where's that man who is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth (Fayose), we ve CHANGED ur name from Fayose to fowl-oshi. Go fo brain examination for incessant reckless ill talk. Shoe get size, people's general standing shoulder to shoulder with Tony Blair, I know that doesn't down well with you but, you ve no choice. Go and hang transformer, is ur choice. N'toooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by fanysteve: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
rabimlomo:

Was he ever fat? and he is an old man for crying out loud. He looks healthier than most people his age don't you think?
ooh NO,Buhari is just a sick man,battling with cancer, let's pray he suvives it, but to my observation I don't see him surviving this cancer,cos it seems cancer has eaten deep his heart.RIP BUHARI,I miss YOU
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by deolu2000(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by deolu2000(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
temitemi1:
now i see why this one is on jona's side,like patience like temitemi1, "dnt denying" .SMH,typical product of jona's educational transformation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by bolliejay(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fayose the tout,

U can see for urself,

Buhari is even fit and strong than the clueless one.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by zivility: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
Think of your father when you make such statements. Political brouhaha does not excuse you of "sins against the Spirit".

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
to slap you dey hungly me tongue
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Fulba(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
fanysteve:

Abeg, biko. Stop saying we from Delta States. Because out of ten people I know, at least seven want Buhari... Mind you I'm from delta. I travel Warri and Asaba bi-weeklies. So please speak for your self because more than 70% of Deltans want this humble man called Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Fulba(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
fanysteve:
ooh NO,Buhari is just a sick man,battling with cancer, let's pray he suvives it, but to my observation I don't see him surviving this cancer,cos it seems cancer has eaten deep his heart.RIP BUHARI,I miss YOU

You are so heartless. Can you receive this which u made to a good man upon ur self? Can u imagine being hated like you hate this man? Please remember that there are millions that love this Buhari of a man. Plus, he's somebody's father, husband, and lover. Be careful what you wish urself, because what a man sow; the man reaps!
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by sully101(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by wummyanthoy: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Me sha knw say no be interview he go 4 , na arrangy interview e be like o, but come 2 think of it , why dis man dey durdge interview 4 nija ? Wey be UK e dey attend abi na UK d electorate dey ? Me wan see his debate if e go convience me 2 vote am o or else my vote go go 4 Bayelsa boy o ! #shekina#
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Buhari1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
adisasegun:
"A friend said he's afraid that Buhari may take us
back!!
I replied him that I would be happy if GMB can
take us back because it's always good to go back
when you've lost your way and your destination is
no longer visible.
GMB Should take us back to the era where;
1. One Dollar to 54 kobo.
2. Everything was on first come first serve .
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption
4. The OIL REFINERIES!
Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna were built and
operational.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to
show up .
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline.
7. Everything was in order .
8. Nigeria had no debt.
9. Neglecting your children was a crime .
10. Littering the public place was a crime.
11. 20 Oil depots were built and functioning, PTF
was managed with transparency.
12. Western world cant interfere into our business .
13. Chad invaded and we sent them packing and
decided not to harness their Land.
14. When our economy was NOT running on
generator .
15. Everybody can sleep with their eyes closed.
16. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not
use Nigerians to set example on how to deal with
drug pushers.
17. Insurgents were crushed within months.
Where all these and many more was done less
than 4years oooooooo!.
Please GMB bikonu take us BACK!
take us BACK!!
We can't wait oooo!!
Take us BACCCCKKK!!!
to the good old days of this our great Country."

100 gbozassss for u. (in Abubakar Atiku's voice)
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Richard6(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
He went to visit his nurse and they said it was interview.
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by SenatorChuka(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Like father like son

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by firstolalekan(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
Dear Mumu, please what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by cashreport: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
wow...
Nairaland aka APC land..
should we boycott Nairaland ??
should PDP leave the forum for APC ??
should we remove all our paid adverts ?.?.
soon
hate ..hate ...hate....
taking over Nairaland for Goodluck..
sad..
moderators are now APC PRO
feels so bad...
a public forum for that matter...
check the front page and confirm what I said
all APC topics close to 7 just today alone...
Seun and mod...
u go to church and mosques.
please have conscience and heart
balance the news on front page
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by thinkdip(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
kubumilano:
Gen Nwannemmadu Okechukwu Buharia Was a Guest on all eyes on africa earlier today and he was Pictured .I still ask where is fay ose

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/media/grid
old pictures just to convince people who dont have brains, I dont believe the pictures, I'm sure apc brought It out because of the pressure they are facing
Re: Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
I love General Buhari, I no go lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Why NLC Won’t Protest Hike In Petrol, Electricity Tariffs Yet – Wabba / 1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.