Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? (2561 Views)

"Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
My boyfriend of six months is a super gentleman who respects women a lot, a trait that endeared him to me but I am getting irritated with his over gentlemanness. I have approached him for us to get down countless number of times but he keeps telling me he wants to respect me and my body and that he has the tendency of loving me less once we.....full details here>>>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/02/my-boyfriend-is-always-turning-down-my.html

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by naijaboiy: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
he's probably impotent undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by vjsmiles: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
PROBABLY SICK DOWN THERE
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by IfyAwazie(f): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
He is born again or maybe u are not sexy enough.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
vjsmiles:
PROBABLY SICK DOWN THERE

I don't think so.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by naijaboiy: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tallesty1:

I don't think so.
What could be it then??
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by malonephill(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
No, he may not, the guy perhaps in same shoes with me, my present gf we haven't engage in romance activities with her cause if I do I will dislike her that very moment, and we have been dating over a year now
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
He don't wanna mine ur gold finish. So, no worry sweetheart; he's trying to leave some for ur hubby..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by englishmart(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
take this story to romance section....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by naijaboiy: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
malonephill:
No, he may not, the guy perhaps in same shoes with me, my present gf we haven't engage in romance activities with her cause if I do I will dislike her that very moment, and we have been dating over a year now
Will you also hate her when you get married to her?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by adonisNEW(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
His more aware of the dangers of premarital sex than you do. Acquire knowledge and secure your future.!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by temitemi1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Think twice...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by malonephill(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Will you also hate her when you get married to her?
I can't marry her, cherish more to break her heart now
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by Sarimah(f): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
you've found someone that loves and respect u and you're still complaining
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by MaZterZ(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
NO!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by naijaboiy: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
malonephill:
I can't marry her, cherish more to break her heart now
Lol for what reason? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by ndcide(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Those who want to live for God will turn down s.ex

Joseph in the holy scriptures did. else he would have been a chief slave but remain a slave. He turned down sex and turned up his destiny.

Ammon King Davids Son died untimely coz he insisted on sex.

Besides Ammon hated Tamar after having s.ex with her.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by Tallesty1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

What could be it then??
He doesn't want sex.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by Crocz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some men sha...smh
After dem don go f*ck ashy tire and nemesis don begin catch up with them dem go dey form gentlemen.

When a man tell you he may dislike you after s'ex, then he's most likely been with girls he never had any feelings for...ashy!

But then it's non of ma biz...*ZipsArmarula*
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by malonephill(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol for what reason? cheesy
she's not the kind of woman I wann marry!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by naijaboiy: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
malonephill:
she's not the kind of woman I wann marry!
How? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by malonephill(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

How? cheesy
there are some attitude I can't cope with as my wife, dunno how to explain though she's very good for me at friendship, atleast she's preparing me on how to get virtue one.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
HAHAHA......E NR WANT...SIMPLE
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by malonephill(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

How? cheesy
how does it sound to you broo on your gf birthday and you give a call bby I'm on my way to your house now to take you out and she said please I don't think I can go out, wow! I wasn't even move with that so I said no p, lemme just come and drop some of the gifts I bought she no no don't border, I was like she's kidding to myself on getting to her place I called several times, waited for hours.........I couldn't believe it that day, though I'm use to some her funny stuff that own was crazy. Till now non of my siblings want to hear anything about her
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by Welepamilayo: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
But why are you using Issa Rae's picture uselessly?!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by naijaboiy: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
malonephill:
how does it sound to you broo on your gf birthday and you give a call bby I'm on my way to your house now to take you out and she said please I don't think I can go out, wow! I wasn't even move with that so I said no p, lemme just come and drop some of the gifts I bought she no no don't border, I was like she's kidding to myself on getting to her place I called several times, waited for hours.........I couldn't believe it that day, though I'm use to some her funny stuff that own was crazy. Till now non of my siblings want to hear anything about her
I guess her attitude is like this because you have not yet had sex with her...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by JEITO: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2015
You should be happy sef. Researchs have shown that guys don't completely trust women they slept with before marriage when they eventually got married.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by malonephill(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

I guess her attitude is like this because you have not yet had sex with her...
who knows......
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by prettyjo(f): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2015
malonephill:
who knows......
I doubt.
I think her character is in born, but she can change only when she loves someone truly
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by malonephill(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2015
prettyjo:
I doubt.
I think her character is in born, but she can change only when she loves someone truly
so your opinion mean she didn't love me right
Not agree on that, no know it for sure when someone loves me
I will have also agreed with you if she has been seeing another guy. But no she aint
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by prettyjo(f): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2015
malonephill:
so your opinion mean she didn't love me right
Not agree on that, no know it for sure when someone loves me
Lolzz, you actually got me laughing.
just know that she will change over time
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Turning Down My S*xual Advances.. Should I Be Worried? by malonephill(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2015
prettyjo:
Lolzz, you actually got me laughing.
just know that she will change over time
yeah!! We are all human, but her birthday issue happened around july last year, same girl is still my gf even though I'm just using her to occupy some space

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dija's Performance At Ikeja City Mall Fashion Show / H0RNY Nicki Minaj Touches Meek Mill's BANANA On Stage / Nigeria's Transgender, Miss Sahhara Drops New Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.