Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75632 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by owencoexport: 3:51am On Feb 22, 2015
biafra must stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by owencoexport: 3:55am On Feb 22, 2015
fighting for freedom is not a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Noise...no b today
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Darlduchi: 4:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

So the 1diot is based abroad?

See his "fresh" face undecided he's living the life abroad yet he's busy inciting Ibos to go to war.

He and his family will be alive and safe abroad while the gullible fools that listen to and follow his radio biafra nonsense will be the unfortunate casualties of war. You Ibos never learn. Smh.

Nop, He is not based abroad, He is on ground in Biafraland. He left for Spain to commission the 3rd Biafran Embassy, and that should be the breaking news!!! And when he is done he will announce his return , the date and time as he always do. If you have questions to ask him, i suggest you listen to Radio Biafra broadcast, that platform offers you access to him via live calls. certainly your ignorance will be cured in seconds.
Nnamdi Kanu is not clever neither smart, rather he is intelligent. He is not inciting anyone as you ignorantly said, rather he uses reason-and logic to unite Biafrans worldwide in 88 countries and counting. Indigenous People of Biafra are registered and recognized in all of these countries.
It will be fool hardy for Nigeria to even think of brutality as an option hence Nigeria is a signatory to the UN charter for the right of indigenous people to freedom and self determination

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 4:23am On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Let's allow dix people to go joor.let dem go. And. Form dia Biafra so dey won't. B no more rituals,419 and robbery on our highways
Considering SW is the God of all those crimes mentioned, you'll never get rid of it until you ritualistic buffons find civilization instead of acting like the evil monkeys you all are born to be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 4:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And you think we do not have all these sophisticated weapons dat are far more sophisticated dan the ones we used in unleasing the horror on your forefathers? have you forgotten that that coward that led you guys ran to ivory coast at the end of the day?

You guys better stop calling disaster on yaself

You mean the weapon the British, USA, etc dashed you back then. Without their help along with many African nations assistance, Nigeria would have never won that war and that is a big Fact. Incase you aren't aware, no nation on this planet want Nigeria ' s existence anymore. Even USA, that assisted Nigeria during biafra war, is wishing for break up so whose gonna help you this time around? Your military can barely defeat Boko Haram talkless SS militant. Even Biafra war, despite having more weapons than they had and more allies, it took your weak military damn near 3 years to end it. And you only ended because you people started starving people. See a weak target boosting of victory given to him by others. Wtf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 4:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Fash20:
IGBOS WANT TO START FROM SQUARE ONE AGAIN. THEY HAVE FORGOTEN WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 1960S.THEY WANT TO SWAP THEIR PROPERTIES WITH, this time around #1000 NAIRA(after the civil war it was 20 pounds) Come to the north an see how Igbos are prospering they have at least 10 buildings on every street in Sabon Gari kano. DO Not let some selfish,useless and worthless people to Drag you into the mess you might not get out of in the next 20years. MY 1 KOBO

People don't want to share this same nation with you people. Na which one concern us with your story. If those igbo up north lose their property, it serves them right. They didn't learn from history. As far as the rest of us are concerned, nigeria is a shithole nation and we are tired of sharing with you lots. Shikena!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nicklaus(m): 4:32am On Feb 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^How? Every region can survive on their own, it's just that some are afraid to go it on their own and leave the false 'cover' one Nigeria provides!

Do you really think these boko bastards would have survived a week if they faced an independent Biafra Republic (Alaigbo), Oduduwa Republic or Ijaw Republic?

I'm a realist, and don't have time for utopian dreams like 'one Nigeria' which we all know is a lie!
Can't agree less, u are very right. Needed to hear it tho
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 4:41am On Feb 22, 2015
funmilayoB:

i want biafra to start cause ibo people r too much on the street. i remember wen i was little any1 dat steals in yoruba land r usually d igbos..they steals cloth we hanged outside to dry, food stuffs e.t.c and they blame it on d past war biafra. now they want it again and they will get it. dumb race[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Lie small. The biggest arm robbers known in history of Nigeria are all Yoruba. The biggest corrupt politicians are predominately YOLOBA. Some of the biggest arm robbers wanted are all Yoruba. Even your SW rank highest in all crimes of Nigeria. When you want to lie, match your lies to reality. OBJ dey look you in the face, him wan smack you for your stupidity. illiterate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nicklaus(m): 4:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:

My dear, strenght does not reside in the boot or muscle anymore. It's Now in the brain and at your finger tips. The whites don't have enough resources and are not strong physically but they are surviving. Every one seem to think the SW are cowards and won't survive when faced with difficulties... all I have to say is 'let it happen first' then We would know who is who. I would refrain from making negative comments about any geo-political zone cos It's not worth it.
Quite right tho. Correction, about physical strength don't even think about it, they ve got it, just not enough when mostly needed, and more importantly they ve got the brains even more, which many lack in this country. Nevertheless, there is always a way out but I like ur optimistic defense, IMPRESSIVE! wink considering the fact that I have a history with the SW.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 4:51am On Feb 22, 2015
After reading this thread, one thing I'm positive of after being on NL long enough is that Idon't wish to share a nation with yoruba and northerners therefore, anything that will divide this nation is a okay by me. The earlier, the better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
pity your pathetic life and stop blaming me for your woes.
chidiebere nwabakeyi simeon, take Am easy o, or you get flogged.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Ralphlauren(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Darlduchi:

Nop, He is not based abroad, He is on ground in Biafraland. He left for Spain to commission the 3rd Biafran Embassy, and that should be the breaking news!!! And when he is done he will announce his return , the date and time as he always do. If you have questions to ask him, i suggest you listen to Radio Biafra broadcast, that platform offers you access to him via live calls. certainly your ignorance will be cured in seconds.
Nnamdi Kanu is not clever neither smart, rather he is intelligent. He is not inciting anyone as you ignorantly said, rather he uses reason-and logic to unite Biafrans worldwide in 88 countries and counting. Indigenous People of Biafra are registered and recognized in all of these countries.
It will be fool hardy for Nigeria to even think of brutality as an option hence Nigeria is a signatory to the UN charter for the right of indigenous people to freedom and self determination

Bullocks! Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Spin another tale!

Radio Biafra transmits from outside the shores of Nigeria. That your front man is based abroad and he has foreign citizenship.

We dare him to put his money where his mouth is and move the base/transmission of the useless radio station to nigeria. He should also come to iboland and organise road shows, talks, etc on his foolish movement and let's see what will become of him.

My previous comment still stands. He should keep inciting you gullible and blind lot whilst he's enjoying the benefits of living peacefully in a sane society with his family outside the shores of nigeria. I won't be surprised if he has used his radio biafra nonsense to get asylum outside nigeria for all his immediate and extended family members.

Omo Ibos. . . . . Defrauding everyone including their own kith and kin since 1806 undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by bigfrancis21: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Pharoah (other Nigerians), let my people (the Heeboes) go.

wink
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by acada111(f): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And you think we do not have all these sophisticated weapons dat are far more sophisticated dan the ones we used in unleasing the horror on your forefathers? have you forgotten that that coward that led you guys ran to ivory coast at the end of the day?

You guys better stop calling disaster on yaself

Let her be. Her mama, her papa and her siblings naim go first die inside the matter, then she'll know the actual meaning of war. Rubbish.....

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by acada111(f): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2015
holatin:
see you, boko haram dey kill your people wey dey north,you no fit use bomb go blow them.
chest beating who.re

Chop knuckle smiley

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2015
they think the colonialist will help them..

NEWSFLASH.

the western-world is bankrupt.

if you start trouble with us...this time..not even one of you will survive the onslaught.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by acada111(f): 6:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Azunwena:

Only a foolish child allows what killed his father to kill him

She has never experienced war. All those her Brazilian hair go de irrelevant, her big nyash go dry cos of starvation and sweet heart, you think you're beautiful? Wait make hunger beat you for only one week, you go resemble your skeleton. lipsrsealed
Conclusion: She's a damn clueless child.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by acada111(f): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2015
akilo1:
what is the hell this yound man kinsmen still waiting for?before they put chain on his waiste?you cant even shot a knockout you are boasting of causing war.nonsense,ibo people shall

He de abroad de yarn dust!!

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2015
delors:

A name that was given to us by Lady Lugard and we embraced it? Please tell me, does Port Harcourt sound Nigerian? Bonnny Island, Lagos, etc Wake up man. America adopted the name given to them by the British. Why hasn't South Africa changed its name (so vaguely used by the then colonial lords to describe the region)? This is not a matter of Name bro. This is common sense. If Biafra n the south had no oil, the story would have been different. I begin to wonder, late Maj Gen Kaduna Nzeowu and his fellow easterners who plotted Nigeria's first military coup, how come they never nursed the ambition of seceding the east away from Nigeria? Oil wasn't a commercial success then, I supoose. Because Maj Gen Ojukwu was not successful in ruling the entire country, he decided to break away from the rest of the country so he could rule his own people. Respect to the dead warlord but what do you call that? Greed. Power drunk. I-must-rule-by-fire-by-force. He wasn't successful in doing that so he propagated the idea into your heads and you guys bit on it, hook line and sinker.
Creating Biafra is not the solution to your predicament ( if there is any). Those at the helm just want to use u guys to achieve r their parochial interest. If Biafra breaks away today, it does not mean a wheel barrow pusher in the newly formed Biafra will become a billionaire overnight. It doesn't mean the Ibos will become super humans. It changes nothing. It only puts power in the hands of those traitors, you guys become their sycophants. The struggle continues...to be inherited by your future generations, your children's children's.
If truly your leaders are patriotic, then they should be thinking of how to make Nigeria better. If Biafra breaks, soon, Anambra will seek emancipation from Biafra, followed by Enugu, then Imo, then every city within it will seek to break away. Then your delusional paradise - Biafra - will be come the mockery of human existence.
Biafra is a selfish project of a power hungry leader who schematically sold his parochial project to his gullible people.
History is there for you to learn from bro...Wise up bro. Every reasonable man born of a woman would seek to stop such illegal, delusional, parochial, counter-productive, and 17th century ambition. It's a failed project already any.

lady my ass...

to hell with that white piece of trash....dem this oyinbo with their nasty looking stvpid dumb bleeps white-woman..

the white-woman likes to lick anus.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Darlduchi:

traitors!!!!!!!

GO BACK TO ISRAEL...WE DONT WANT YOU IN AFRICA.....GET-OUT!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by omenka(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!
What is "scientifical"?? And who's gonna produce the "atom" bomb; your dad??

Mscheeew.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DaBullIT(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2015
DickTator1:

You don't need just money to build atomic bombs, what you need most are brains, the igbo people are blessed in that regard.

Am liking what the Igbos want to do in december, those of us in the SS and Middle belt would surely ally with the Igbos this time. As soon as the Igbos take the lead, we in these regions would have to secede as well. It would be unthinkable for the SS to remai in a Nigeria made solely of muslims. No way.

Really?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by lirusehn(m): 6:43am On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Let's allow dix people to go joor.let dem go. And. Form dia Biafra so dey won't. B no more rituals,419 and robbery on our highways
. you are a bastard bro. we Yorubas don't say trash
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Beamborla(f): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Nicklaus:
Quite right tho. Correction, about physical strength don't even think about it, they ve got it, just not enough when mostly needed, and more importantly they ve got the brains even more, which many lack in this country. Nevertheless, there is always a way out but I like ur optimistic defense, IMPRESSIVE! wink considering the fact that I have a history with the SW.
Talking about brain, We have lots of them in Nigeria. It's just that the situation of the country does not make an average Nigerian think beyond survival (daily bread). And those in power are only concerned about enriching themselves. No time for critical thinking that leads to innovation, no time to just look around with a clear mind so one can see what is hidden in one thing or the other. In Nigeria, when you see people in front of the T.V or making use of any form of the media it always just for entertainment and business and they hardly open their mind beyond that. Very few think of education when you talk of the media yet these are one of the places if not the best place to get idea. We have it all in this country. Maybe we truly need the secession to push the best in everyone out.

The only problem in it is that ,right within ourselves, We would start fighting for power I.e the minority tribe or community not wanting to be marginalied.
The SW which has considerable amount of Christians, Muslims and traditional worshippers might start having religious crisis with each segment wanting to .be well represented in the political affairs. Other regions would also have their issues...no doubt

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by jasab(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Now if seperation will bring solution to Yoruba land, lgbo land and Hausa land. Is better we divide than Boko haram to come to South and East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by fortunejum: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Na today we dey hear this? who are they going to threaten?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by pozolana(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2015
wahala dey o
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Darlduchi: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Bullocks! Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Spin another tale!

Radio Biafra transmits from outside the shores of Nigeria. That your front man is based abroad and he has foreign citizenship.

We dare him to put his money where his mouth is and move the base/transmission of the useless radio station to nigeria. He should also come to iboland and organise road shows, talks, etc on his foolish movement and let's see what will become of him.

My previous comment still stands. He should keep inciting you gullible and blind lot whilst he's enjoying the benefits of living peacefully in a sane society with his family outside the shores of nigeria. I won't be surprised if he has used his radio biafra nonsense to get asylum outside nigeria for all his immediate and extended family members.

Omo Ibos. . . . . Defrauding everyone including their own kith and kin since 1806 undecided
by the wayIt is a common believe among the civilized world that a typical Nigeria will treat you with contemptuous rudeness rather than research on their ignorance and stupidity.

Your ignorance doesn't change the fact on ground. Radio Biafra isRADIO BIAFRA IS NOW ON FM IN PH, Nkwerre, Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Owerri, Etiti, Mbano, Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele- Uku, Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Warri, Benin, ABA, ONITSHA & ENVIRONS ON CHK 97.6 and 97.5 Biafran FM............................................ Call ::+442081339976 :: +234 8059098137 (08059098137) :: +234 8168613291 :: (08168613291). .

In preparations towards the opening ceremony of our embassy in Vitoria, Spain on the 28th of February, 2015.Keep tag on this date.

Biafrans are scattered all over the world for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by donkross1(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!
why would you call Nigeria a zoo. Why would you wanna use an atomic bomb on your country. Igbos are just annoying just like the local hausas too. Lets splt abeg
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Amazo: 7:22am On Feb 22, 2015
teufelein:
BreakingNews: “Nigeria will cease to exist by December 2015″ – Biafra Movement Leader

DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED :: “niGERia WILL CEASE TO EXIST BY DECEMBER 2015″ – Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra..........Reported by niGERia Daily Post

The agitation for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has taken a new dimension with a new leader of the struggle, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu declaring his readiness to fight all the way.
He said Nigeria would seize to exist by December 2015.
Kanu, who spoke at a gathering of members of defunct Biafra, including scores of its aged war veterans, vowed that he would not rest until the Republic is realised.

The event, held at Ngwo, Enugu State, was the maiden commemoration of Biafran Day on May 30th, in remembrance of the events of 1967 when the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra.
Kalu, the Director of Radio Biafra used the occasion to unveil a multi- million naira cenotaph in memory of Biafra fallen heroes killed during the civil war.

He regretted that despite the declaration of the “No VICTOR, NO VANQUISH” after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war in 1970, successive governments including the present Goodluck Jonathan’s led administration had continued to deliberately marginalise and make life unbearable for the Igbo nation and its people.
He, therefore, called on all genuine Igbo people across the globe to rise up and join the crusade of putting in place the Biafran Republic, adding that it was time for the Igbos, to pull out of Nigeria, which he described as a failed nation, where nothing works.

Kanu noted that it was unfortunate and painful that 47 years after the civil war, the Nigerian Federal Government had bluntly refused to pay soldiers who fought on the side of Biafra all their benefits and entitlements, whereas, all their counterparts in the North and Western parts of the country had received theirs.
The Radio Biafra boss said despite all odds, they remain eternally grateful to the Biafra leader, late Ojukwu, and others who laid down their lives for the struggle.

He warned the Nigeria Federal Government not to constitute a cog in the wheel of progress of the proposed Republic.
Decrying the situation in the country, he said, “It is the watershed in the history of the geographical expression called Nigeria. It is the aftermath of the mistake of the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates by Lord Lugard”.
Kanu further regretted that 47 years after Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra, the reasons that led to his decision were still evident in Nigeria.

He decried the sufferings and agony being faced by common Nigerians as a result of corrupt and bad governance in the country.
He insisted that Nigeria is doomed and driven by world acclaimed selfish and corrupt leaders, who does not believe in the well being of the poor masses.

He pointed out that as long as the intention and purpose of the amalgamation of North and South were designed to cheat the South, the nation would never move forward, “because any country that makes injustice its watch word can never prosper”.
According to him, no amount of National Conference can solve Nigeria’s problem because of deep-rooted hatred among the different nationalities in the country.

Kanu further maintained that the only panacea to Nigeria’s problems is to split it into different regions, calling on Igbos to embrace and keep faith with Biafra, which he assured, will definitely come to reality.
“There is no going back, by December 2015, Nigeria would have seized to exists; we shall fight until we get Biafra, if they don’t give us Biafra, no human being will remain alive in Nigeria by that time; we shall turn everybody into corpses; you better go and buy your coffin”.
Buhari’s secret trip abroad shows APC covering his health status – Fayose
Highlight of the event, which featured dozens of Biafran war veterans from various parts of Igbo land, clad in their uniforms, was the official hand over of the leadership of Biafra to Kanu.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/01/nigeria-will-cease-exist-december-2015-biafra-movement-leader/

when a man smokes too much weed, he can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by kmarcus: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Assuming this Kanu and his people have taken the step during GEJ regime, it might work cos everything goes during his time.
But if they try this after his regime..hmmmm...na suicide mission oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.